McClane, Frank Martin, xXx, Van Zan VS. LOTR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
So to change the flavor of current threads, I decided to make one that had these guys working together. So these four guys:

John McClane
Frank Martin (Transporter)
xXx (Vin Diesel)
Van Zan

Take the place of Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, and Boromir in the Fellowship of the Ring. They are tasked to protect Frodo, and they go through the same trials as the original Fellowship. Will they survive the whole 3 movies? If they do die, who dies where and when? Who dies first, who survives last?

As for arms, each of them is armed with:

1 rifle (any type of rifle, whether it be an AK or a sniper rifle)
1 pistol (any type of pistol)
1 bladed weapon (any type, whether a katana or a machete).

They have only as much ammo as they can carry on themselves. No backpacks though. Any ammo they carry will either be in their pockets or on belts around them. Note that they still need to be light enough to run for miles. They are allowed to pick up any weapons of dead enemies.

Robtard
Well, they'll at least get to Moria in Fellowship. Then if they survive the goblins and cave troll and make it the Balrog, I can see Van Zan jumping into it like a "badass", which might buy them some time to escape.

But the three surviving heroes will be low on ammo after that and it's all down hill from there.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Robtard
Well, they'll at least get to Moria in Fellowship. Then if they survive the goblins and cave troll and make it the Balrog, I can see Van Zan jumping into it like a "badass", which might buy them some time to escape.

But the three surviving heroes will be low on ammo after that and it's all down hill from there.

I forgot to mention that they still have Gandalf to help them, as well as the 4 hobbits. The only ones who are replaced are Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, and Boromir. All other characters in the LOTR universe remains the same.

Robtard
Probably die when the Uruks attack at the end. I doubt they have enough ammo to kill them all. Frodo and Sam do make it to the canoe though.

Even then if they survive the Uruk army, they'd be going into Two Towers with little or no ammo.

the ninjak
Originally posted by FrothByte
So to change the flavor of current threads, I decided to make one that had these guys working together. So these four guys:

John McClane
Frank Martin (Transporter)
xXx (Vin Diesel)
Van Zan

Take the place of Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, and Boromir in the Fellowship of the Ring. They are tasked to protect Frodo, and they go through the same trials as the original Fellowship. Will they survive the whole 3 movies? If they do die, who dies where and when? Who dies first, who survives last?

As for arms, each of them is armed with:

1 rifle (any type of rifle, whether it be an AK or a sniper rifle)
1 pistol (any type of pistol)
1 bladed weapon (any type, whether a katana or a machete).

They have only as much ammo as they can carry on themselves. No backpacks though. Any ammo they carry will either be in their pockets or on belts around them. Note that they still need to be light enough to run for miles. They are allowed to pick up any weapons of dead enemies.

/Slwpt4gtCNg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.