BAMF vs Animals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
I wanna see how tough people think humans are.
So this will be a man of Brock Lesnars Stature with Anderson Silvas fighting skill (any other words 250lbs of muscle & one of the best fighters on earth)
How would this man do against the following opponents:
(Fights them 1 at a time, fully healed in between each round)
1: Siberian Tiger
2: Polar Bear
3: Kodiak Grizzly Bear
4: Silver Back Gorilla
5: Wolf

The fight will take place an an arena (coliseum type battles)
Both the human and animals are going for the kill
No weapons. No armor

ScreamPaste
Every animal except the wolf wins 10/10 times. haermm

Tzeentch._
He clears it.

Man's been killing these *****-ass animals with his bare hands since the dawn of time.

ScreamPaste
No, we've been doing it in packs with sharp objects. Our frame is terrible for any kind of one to one physical confrontation with a rival predator if we lack a weapon.

We're endurance animals who could chase down herbivores as a group, or use spears or clubs effectively. Compare us in physical power to a gorilla and we're pathetic. Compare us to a Siberian Tiger (Bengal Tigers can kill elephants if they're hungry enough.) and we're an easily attained snack.

Robtard
1: Siberian Tiger - Takes it out via knees to the face
2: Polar Bear - Rear naked choke
3: Kodiak Grizzly Bear - Armbar
4: Silver Back Gorilla - fist and elbows to the face; then once downed classic mount and ground-n-pound
5: Wolf - Kimura

Scarlet Fox
Brock Lesnar is a large man but he couldnt even beat The Rock on his own. He needed help from Heyman and even a chair.

Anderson Silva is a great fighter in his own right but he isnt as large as Brock Lesnar and that alows for quicker movements.

Putting Silvas fighting style with Lesnars size would actually hinder his ability to fight as well as Silvas normally.

A Siberian Tiger can weigh up to 700 pounds and can run up to 60mph. With natural ferocity, weapons, and hunting ability it is incredibly hard to see any unarmed man take one down with his bare hands. Not to mention it is considered the Strongest land animal on earth.

A Polar Bear can weigh up to 1500 pounds and reach speeds of 25 mph. Though slower then the Tiger they are still incredibly strong and can kill an animal of 1200 pounds with a single hit. This is another animal I dont see any human fighting unarmed and winning.

A Grizzley Bear is closley related to a Polar Bear but the Polar Bear is actually considered stronger. The Fact of the Polar Bear able to kill an animal of around 1200 pounds with a single hit came from the Grizzly. Another Animal that can not be beaten by an unarmed man.

Silver Back Gorillas weigh up to 400 pounds and have the highest Mix of Strength and Dexterity over any animal. They have been known to be able to bend tempered steel bars and snap thick stalks of bamboo with little effort. A man has a better chance to beat the Tiger then he does beating a Silverback Gorilla.

The Wolf is the only animal in the list that a human might have a chance against in an unarmed fight. A Wolf is a pack hunter and uses Distraction tactis in order to take down its prey. A single wolf may be easily taken down by someone who is quick and strong.

Siberian Tiger Vs Man? No
Polar Bear Vs Man? No
Grizzly Bear Vs Man? No
Gorilla Vs Man? No
Wolf Vs Man? Maybe.

Robtard
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Brock Lesnar is a large man but he couldnt even beat The Rock on his own. He needed help from Heyman and even a chair.

Wrestling is fake so everything else you claimed is based on a faulty premise and can therefore be ignored.

BAMF takes it 10/10 for each animal, it's been shown.

Scarlet Fox
The animal facts are Facts. Show me evidence a human who was unarmed and alone in an enclosed space beat any of these animals in its prime.

Saying they are not in their prime is gimping the animals in favor of the Man.

Robtard
Show me evidence of any of those animals who alone in an enclosed space beat a BAMF in his prime (though by definition a BAMF is always in his prime).

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Robtard
Show me evidence of any of those animals who alone in an enclosed space beat a BAMF in his prime (though by definition a BAMF is always in his prime). Animal handlers (by definition BAMFS) have to be careful in their work for fear of getting killed because those animals can absolutely beat their asses. uhuh

Robtard
Pretty sure animal handlers aren't on the average 6'3" 250+lbs and come with the highest rated MMA skills.

At least not the ones at the San Francisco City Zoo.

Scarlet Fox
Oh yeah. Cause punching a Grizzly Bear is gona make it run away. Even if you put your hands up to block a swip from a Grizzly you are gona get your arm broken and gouged. either way your not using that arm to defend the next swipe.

Now I hate to say this.. I REALLY do.. but even McClane, with no weapon and no where to hide or run to would lose this. And I am a big McClane fan.

ScreamPaste
OH****, McClane has entered the thread. ABANDON SHIP.

Robtard
Oh yeah. Cause punching a Grizzly Bear is gona make it run away. Even if you put your hands up to block a swip from a Grizzly you are gona get your arm broken and gouged. either way your not using that arm to defend the next swipe.

Now I hate to say this.. I REALLY do.. but even McClane, with no weapon and no where to hide or run to would lose this. And I am a big McClane fan.

I said the Grisly goes down via an armbar. You're not even reading what I'm saying, man.

Take that back.

Scarlet Fox
Yeah I know what an Armbar is and if you think that will take down a Grizzly you are LOL in the head. If you think a man can Armbar a creature of 1000lbs+ at 7ft tall.... Not to mention its natural Fangs and Claws... the man will get shredded, dropped, and ate for supper.

Robtard
A man? Certainly not. We're talking about a BAMF though.

Tzeentch._
thumb up

Scarlet Fox
No man, BAMF or otherwise, could take down any of these animals with his barehands and on his own. With the Exception of the wolf. McClane could be considered a BAMF and he would still lose. Probably even to the wolf! Arnold Swertzenager(dont care) in his prime couldnt beat a Grizzly Bear and he was considered a BAMF back in his day.

And even IF, IIFFF, he beat the Grizzly bear with a submissive move... -.-' ... How would he beat the Siberian Tiger? Certainly not a Knee to the face. you couldnt knock out one of these monsters with a ****ing baseball bat!

Robtard
Simple maths.

Grisly bear > tiger (siberian or otherwise)

So that that you've agreed a BAMF > a grisly bear. You must accept that a BAMF > a tiger

Scarlet Fox
I never agreed to anything. A Grissly Bear is not better or worse then a Siberian Tiger since they have both been killing each other for years. It just depends which one has a better reason to win. If one is protecting its cubs then that one will win.

Dont be such a sore loser. Accept the win over the wolf and just lay down and take the rest like a good Jail Bait.

Robtard
Nope. Grizzly would WTFpwnedstoplolstompwn a tiger, any kind of tiger.

Winners can be sore losers. BAMF wins.

Scarlet Fox
You dont do much reading then if you think a Grizzly always wins against a tiger. It is proven multiple times that Tigers kill Grizzlys all the time. They even hunt them for food when other easier food is scarce.

Anyway show me proof. Show me a News feed or a video showing a human being with no weapons what so ever beats any of the listed animals. (Besides the Wolf)

Show me and I will be the first to admit I was wrong.

Until then the 'BAMF' gets eatten.

Robtard
Bear's not even fully grown:

kStdHo1bTx8

Scarlet Fox
Okay? Thats one. I never said a Grizzly always loses either.

But I said show me a video of a HUMAN killing a Tiger/Grizzly/Ect to prove that a human CAN kill any of them with his bare hands. I dont care if a bear can kill a tiger or not. Thats not the point of the thread. You are stalling.

Not to mention it didnt show the Bear killing the Tiger. but nice fight video though.

Robtard
Want me to post another?

The tiger in that vid was clearly on the losing side, if that had been a full sized male grizzly, death would have likely happened.

Scarlet Fox
Stop avoiding the subject of the thread. You have yet to post any proof that a man could kill any of these.

Robtard
Stop avoiding the subject of the thread. You have yet to post any proof that a man could kill any of these.

You keep trying to make it about a "man", the subject is a BAMF. But here's your proof. I expect your written concession within the hour.

z2XUgE6g7XU

Bear fled cos it feared death.

Scarlet Fox
Oh please! Chuck Norris? A man whos reputation was created by movies and tv. In Several scenes you could tell the Bear was fake! Give me REAL proof. Not TV propaganda.

Robtard
Chuck Norris is a BAMF, some would say the first BAMF. But regardless, all agree he's a BAMF.

Here's a man fending off a bear, not even a BAMF: http://www.adn.com/2008/08/05/484087/eagle-river-man-fights-attacking.html

Concede, you've been bested.

Scarlet Fox
You havent given any proof for me to be bested with and I will not Concede to your Troll Logic of 'Proof'. TV Feats dont work here. Nothing in TV or Movies can be used as Proof. Only real News stories/Videos can be admited to this as Proof. and since you have failed to deliver on that request which was simple enough then this Thread is Done until someone can post such evidence.

Until then have fun talking to yourself.

Robtard
You havent given any proof for me to be bested with and I will not Concede to your Troll Logic of 'Proof'. TV Feats dont work here. Nothing in TV or Movies can be used as Proof. Only real News stories/Videos can be admited to this as Proof. and since you have failed to deliver on that request which was simple enough then this Thread is Done until someone can post such evidence.

Until then have fun talking to yourself.

Anchorage Daily News is actual news.

Here's a man fending off a bear, not even a BAMF: http://www.adn.com/2008/08/05/484087/eagle-river-man-fights-attacking.html

Concede, you've been bested.

Scarlet Fox
Nice Edit of your post AFTER I posted. -claps-

Also thats not Proof of anything except people SURVIVE bear attacks. The guy was torn to shreds and hobbling along before he called 911. He wasnt fighting head on like t he Thread says he was fightign to get away. Even the guy who was attacked said the bear probably wasnt even any worse off as when it began. That it was just surprised a person fought back. He just called it a 'tie' because he fought and Survived.

Try again.

Edit: Not to mention it didnt say anything about him Killing the bear. He admited to barley hurting it.

Robtard
The Point: If some random 18 year old guy can fend off a bear with his hands. A BAMF can do infinitely more.

Here's a regular killing a cougar with his fist and a regular killing a grizzly with his hands: http://www.cracked.com/funny-2935-killed-with-bare-hands/

Concede, the better man won today. It happens.

Tzeentch._
Checkmate thumb up

Men > animals, this has always been the way of things.

Grizzly bears, sharks, Tyranids. Makes no difference; no mere dumb animal is a match for a BAMF.

armedforbattle
I think people are really underestimating the Wolf. Have you ever played with a Big dog when they are still a pup and don't realize how strong they are or how easily they could hurt you?
Example: I own a Chesapeake, he is about 1 1/2 years old (still young and playful) he ways about 120lbs, and when he wants to play and wrestle around he can overpower me with ease.

Well I am no BAMF, he Is also not a Wild Wolf going for the kill.
The wolf could kill a human 10/10 imo, stronger faster claws teeth.

Scarlet Fox
A Humor Website.
http://www.canoe.ca/AllAboutCanoesNewsJan00/000128_coug.html
Here is the First hand Story of the Cougar. He almost died and was saved by his friend who SHOT the Cougar.

As for the Bear Attack I will give you the Bear one since I looked that incident up, though the man was already Experienced with Bears and hunting.

Thats one down 3 to go. Polar Bear, Siberian Tiger, and Silverback Gorilla.

Giving one side of Proof doesbnt mean you win the whole thing. And No. It doesnt matter if a Grizzly is stronger then the other animals.

Post Proof and I will once again concede the point.
Originally posted by armedforbattle
I think people are really underestimating the Wolf. Have you ever played with a Big dog when they are still a pup and don't realize how strong they are or how easily they could hurt you?
Example: I own a Chesapeake, he is about 1 1/2 years old (still young and playful) he ways about 120lbs, and when he wants to play and wrestle around he can overpower me with ease.

Well I am no BAMF, he Is also not a Wild Wolf going for the kill.
The wolf could kill a human 10/10 imo, stronger faster claws teeth.
And since he asked give Proof someoen can kill a wolf with his bare hands too.

armedforbattle
The thing for me is humans dont have the primal instincts we use to have.
Any one of these animals will take the strongest hit we have and keep fighting till death.
Humans once we get bit in arm and start bleeding we are gonna stall and over think it, Instead of continuing the fight.

Tzeentch._
A BAMF wouldn't.

That's part of being a BAMF; you've unlocked your inhibitors.

Every strike is a kill-strike. A BAMF feels no pain.

Robtard
They just don't understand Brother Tzeen. Proof is giving and they turn a blind eye.

Scarlet Fox
I didnt turn a blind eye. I accept the Bear one. But the Cougar one was reported to have been shot. Not killed with barehands.

And I only ask for further Proof with the other animals. So instead of trying to deflect with ridiculous humor, put up other proof. The sooner you do the soon the thread can end.

Tzeentch._
Prove any animal could kill a BAMF in single combat and you will win the thread.

Scarlet Fox
I already gave facts as to why they cant be killed. Out of all the times man has faced a Grizzly over the many years only two have killed a Grizzly with thier bare hands. 2 out of thousands. And thats just the Grizzlys.

The news is full of Bears killing humans, Tigers killing Humans. Ect Ect.

This isnt about proof that Animals can kill a person its about wether a person can kill these animals with only their hands.

your premade Notion of a 'BAMF' is Fictional. Give me an Example of who a 'BAMF' would be to you.

Tzeentch._
Mohammed Ali.

Has Mohammed Ali ever been killed by a bear? No? Exactly.

I mean he's like 80 now and he STILL hasn't been killed by a bear?

StyleTime

You really have a lot to learn about KMC.

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Mohammed Ali.

Has Mohammed Ali ever been killed by a bear? No? Exactly.

I mean he's like 80 now and he STILL hasn't been killed by a bear?
Nor has he killed a bear in return. Your point is invalid. Not to Say Ali wasnt a great fighter in his prime. He might of even knocked a few notchs into a Grizzly but it wouldnt kill one just by punching it.

Tzeentch._
Nor has he killed a bear in return. Your point is invalid. Not to Say Ali wasnt a great fighter in his prime. He might of even knocked a few notchs into a Grizzly but it wouldnt kill one just by punching it. Of course he's never killed a bear; Ali respects all life. He has of course beaten the shit out of them, usually as training before fighting a tough opponent.

There's even footage of Ali knocking out a raging elephant with a single punch as a warm-up before fighting George Foreman in the rumble in the jungle match, though of course PETA's gone through great efforts to suppress it for the sake of morale.

ScreamPaste
Never change, Blax.

Robtard
It brings a tear to my eye knowing I gave him what he needed to thrive on the internet.

armedforbattle
Trolling levels at 100%

Tzeentch._
You're trolling?

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Every animal except the wolf wins 10/10 times. haermm

Robtard
It's been proven that infinitely lesser men have withstood or outright defeated these animals. But it falls on blind eyes still.

your unflinching commitment to character is an inspiration to us all

Robtard
Jesus, Gandhi, Mother Theresa and Batman would do no less.

thumb up

Barker
5 Ronda Rouseys vs 1 Brock Lesnar

Robtard
LoL, women in sports like boxing and MMA. Like putting racing stripes on a Honda Civic and calling it a Le Mans race car.

Insomniatric

Anderson Silva is a great fighter in his own right but he isnt as large as Brock Lesnar and that alows for quicker movements.

Putting Silvas fighting style with Lesnars size would actually hinder his ability to fight as well as Silvas normally.

WWE is fake, in a real fight Brock would kill The Rock. I think you were kidding though.

That's true to some extent about Anderson, but Anderson's speed isn't his only weapon, or his most important one. He beats people by being technically superior in more aspects of MMA, he's lightyears ahead of the crowd in the stand-up department. He has much better timing than just about everyone else, and better defense. He also has a very high fight IQ and can get in his opponent heads and read them like a book.

Although, I think a better hybrid would be Anderson Silva + Junior Dos Santos.

That being said, all of the animals TS listed would likely kill any human. The only exception might be the wolf.

Insomniatric
Want me to post another?

The tiger in that vid was clearly on the losing side, if that had been a full sized male grizzly, death would have likely happened.

It's not unheard of for tigers to kill bears. Tigers have probably killed more bears than vice versa, actually. They're both large, immensely powerful animals with sharp claws and fangs. Either could kill the other. Tigers in Kaziranga Park occasionally hunt fully grown rhinos and elephants.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.