Freddy Krueger vs. Jason Voorhees (originals)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
The fight takes place in the dream world. Freddy possesses another kid and ko's Jason. He wants to finish him off for good for all those deaths from their first encounter. Who wins ?

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
The fight takes place in the dream world.

LoL, biased clown.

But even in the dream world where Freddy has every advantage, Freddy Vs Jason (your favorite film) proved that even dream Jason was too much for Freddy to put down and Freddy only subdued him cos he happened to accidentally find out about Jason's water fear.

Another instance where you didn't pay attention and just go with your favorite. That's not how MVF matches are decided.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, biased clown.

But even in the dream world where Freddy has every advantage, Freddy Vs Jason (your favorite film) proved that even dream Jason was too much for Freddy to put down and Freddy only subdued him cos he happened to accidentally find out about Jason's water fear.

Another instance where you didn't pay attention and just go with your favorite. That's not how MVF matches are decided. You mean where Freddy was throwing him around the boiler room at will. Jason was totally in control, amirite ? Freddy manipulated him like all his victims. Jason turned into a a retarded hillbilly in his swimming trunks.

The kids had to actually go in and save Jason from Freddy. Jason is just another victim.

In the real world Freddy dominated Jason as well.

Robtard
You mean where Freddy was throwing him around the boiler room at will. Jason was totally in control, amirite ? Freddy manipulated him like all his victims. Jason turned into a a retarded hillbilly in his swimming trunks.

The kids had to actually go in and save Jason from Freddy. Jason is just another victim.

In the real world Freddy dominated Jason as well.
Well the film disagrees with you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-B_K7fuQxc

And Jason kept coming, despite Freddy's clear advantage from being in dreamland. It was only Freddy's accidental learning of Jason's water weakness that gave give the clear upper-hand. If not, Freddy would have kept slamming Jason around uselessly until Jason woke up.

In the real world the fight ended up Jason walking out of the Lake with Freddy's decapitated head. Where you too busy stuffing your face with popcorn and candy to notice?

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/124/9496d840c34c6d8d7136b8ec0ec1834e/l.jpg

quanchi112
Well the film disagrees with you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-B_K7fuQxc

And Jason kept coming, despite Freddy's clear advantage from being in dreamland. It was only Freddy's accidental learning of Jason's water weakness that gave give the clear upper-hand. If not, Freddy would have kept slamming Jason around uselessly until Jason woke up.

In the real world the fight ended up Jason walking out of the Lake with Freddy's decapitated head. Where you too busy stuffing your face with popcorn and candy to notice?

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/124/9496d840c34c6d8d7136b8ec0ec1834e/l.jpg No, the film doesn't. It's just your bias rearing it's ugly head again. Jason did keep coming because he is a tank. Freddy could move him with his mind though and is unkillable there. So basically all he'd do is get his ass kicked over and over until succumbing.

You are speculating. Jason clearly has limits. Ie. the end where his eyes close and he dies. Freddy would have reached them quicker than kicking his ass all over Crystal Lake. Freddy found out his water weakness. That's what Freddy does he exploits fear. Acting like Freddy doesn't do that is just being silly.

So you think they were both alive or in the dream world ? Can Freddy wink with a decapitated head in the real world ? You really are mind numbingly stupid.

Scarlet Fox
Aside from the banter..

This is a difficult fight. Jason is incredibly hard to kill and he just keeps coming back even when teenagers manage to 'kill' him.

Freddy Krueger cant die in his 'Dream World' where you say the fight takes place but it has been proven that you CAN take Freddy out of that world.

Though you didnt say that he did or not.

It is such a close fight of Unkillables that it would come down to ones favorite.

I am not sayign this is a spite thread but it is too hard to come up with an actual victor.

Even if Freddy wasnt dead in the end of Freddy Vs Jason and Jason was still in the Dream World, neither was obviously dead. This could actually be a fight that lasted for years.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Aside from the banter..

This is a difficult fight. Jason is incredibly hard to kill and he just keeps coming back even when teenagers manage to 'kill' him.

Freddy Krueger cant die in his 'Dream World' where you say the fight takes place but it has been proven that you CAN take Freddy out of that world.

Though you didnt say that he did or not.

It is such a close fight of Unkillables that it would come down to ones favorite.

I am not sayign this is a spite thread but it is too hard to come up with an actual victor.

Even if Freddy wasnt dead in the end of Freddy Vs Jason and Jason was still in the Dream World, neither was obviously dead. This could actually be a fight that lasted for years. We see Jason's physical limits taxed at the end of Freddy versus Jason. Jason didn't bring Freddy out of the dream world. You acknowledge one is unkillable while one is clearly killable for the moment. So you side with freddy.

More importantly accept my battlezone in the foreign cinema versus thread.

Robtard
No, the film doesn't. It's just your bias rearing it's ugly head again. Jason did keep coming because he is a tank. Freddy could move him with his mind though and is unkillable there. So basically all he'd do is get his ass kicked over and over until succumbing.

You are speculating. Jason clearly has limits. Ie. the end where his eyes close and he dies. Freddy would have reached them quicker than kicking his ass all over Crystal Lake. Freddy found out his water weakness. That's what Freddy does he exploits fear. Acting like Freddy doesn't do that is just being silly.

So you think they were both alive or in the dream world ? Can Freddy wink with a decapitated head in the real world ? You really are mind numbingly stupid.

Yes, the film clearly does. "Why won't you die!" -Freddy.

It's obviously clear that if Freddy didn't happen to discover Jason's water-fear, Jason would have eventually burned through his anesthetic and awoke, making the dreamland fight a draw and Freddy a failure in his plan to kill Jason. Hence Fred's anger and frustration.

Freddy's more than just a human in the real worl in this film.

You made this thread in the dreamland cos you're bias and want to wank Freddy, but it backfired on you, since there's no guarantee that Freddy will discover the water-issue in a MVF fight. So it'll likely end in a draw once Jason eventually wakes up. Sorry, you failed.

quanchi112
Yes, the film clearly does. "Why won't you die!" -Freddy.

It's obviously clear that if Freddy didn't happen to discover Jason's water-fear, Jason would have eventually burned through his anesthetic and awoke, making the dreamland fight a draw and Freddy a failure in his plan to kill Jason. Hence Fred's anger and frustration.

Freddy's more than just a human in the real worl in this film.

You made this thread in the dreamland cos you're bias and want to wank Freddy, but it backfired on you, since there's no guarantee that Freddy will discover the water-issue in a MVF fight. So it'll likely end in a draw once Jason eventually wakes up. Sorry, you failed. He was shocked those attacks didn't do the job because anyone else would have been dead already.

Quit arguing over what if scenarios. Freddy did discover it. You crying about it won't make it not happen the next time you see it. Freddy turned him into a harmless freak and tortured him. Mocked his dead mother and brought up the trauma of being a freak as a youth.

I agree but he doesn't have the powers he does in the dream world. Freddy can't survive in the real world minus a head.

You won't answer the question because in your tardism you actually believed for years they were still in the real world. In this thread it's a continuation so he already knows about the water issue. You really are painstakingly stupid. Took you over ten minutes and the response was still stupid as all hell.

Robtard
He was shocked those attacks didn't do the job because anyone else would have been dead already.

Quit arguing over what if scenarios. Freddy did discover it. You crying about it won't make it not happen the next time you see it. Freddy turned him into a harmless freak and tortured him. Mocked his dead mother and brought up the trauma of being a freak as a youth.

I agree but he doesn't have the powers he does in the dream world. Freddy can't survive in the real world minus a head.

You won't answer the question because in your tardism you actually believed for years they were still in the real world. In this thread it's a continuation so he already knows about the water issue. You really are painstakingly stupid. Took you over ten minutes and the response was still stupid as all hell.

And didn't know what else to do besides more of the same which proved ineffectual and the clock was ticking.

LoL, so the premise of this fight is that Freddy's just going to know about Jason's weakness? LoL, called it. You made the thread just to wank Freddy; obviously Freddy wins when you set the format of the thread where he can't lose.

This film changed Freddy. He was surviving shit that would have killed or crippled him in his older films. This was done so he could at least compete with Jason.

Again, what's the point of making the thread if you dictate a setting where Freddy can't lose from the start? Idiotic clown tactics.

Scarlet Fox
We see Jason's physical limits taxed at the end of Freddy versus Jason. Jason didn't bring Freddy out of the dream world. You acknowledge one is unkillable while one is clearly killable for the moment. So you side with freddy.

More importantly accept my battlezone in the foreign cinema versus thread.
I didnt say either of them are killable. At the end they are obviously both alive. I even stated this could be a fight that lasts a long time. Stop putting words where there are none.

quanchi112
And didn't know what else to do besides more of the same which proved ineffectual and the clock was ticking.

LoL, so the premise of this fight is that Freddy's just going to know about Jason's weakness? LoL, called it. You made the thread just to wank Freddy; obviously Freddy wins when you set the format of the thread where he can't lose.

This film changed Freddy. He was surviving shit that would have killed or crippled him in his older films. This was done so he could at least compete with Jason.

Again, what's the point of making the thread if you dictate a setting where Freddy can't lose from the start? Idiotic clown tactics. What ? Freddy was toying with him. He was in no rush. Girl hero shows up and allows Jason to live. Freddy is po'd and wants to torture her. Freddy tends to play with his victims. Jason was no different. He searched his mind for his memories. In one dream he exposed his weakness and was destroying him. That's one dream.

So you admit Freddy wins ? I want to hear you say it.

It counts. Jason was surviving more than he had done previously as well. Freddy is faster and smarter. Freddy was dominating Jason one on one.

I set up a rematch in the dream world. Jason really wants to kill Freddy. I guess it's only fair if jason is a total stranger and it's in the real world. You always cry when your favs lose.

Scarlet Fox
You always cry when your favs lose.
So do you.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
So do you. I debate. I don't say wah this guy loses. Robbie desperately lied and pretended Jason won their encounter while ignoring the context of their fights.

Robtard
What ? Freddy was toying with him. He was in no rush. Girl hero shows up and allows Jason to live. Freddy is po'd and wants to torture her. Freddy tends to play with his victims. Jason was no different. He searched his mind for his memories. In one dream he exposed his weakness and was destroying him. That's one dream.

So you admit Freddy wins ? I want to hear you say it.

It counts. Jason was surviving more than he had done previously as well. Freddy is faster and smarter. Freddy was dominating Jason one on one.

I set up a rematch in the dream world. Jason really wants to kill Freddy. I guess it's only fair if jason is a total stranger and it's in the real world. You always cry when your favs lose.

The film proves you wrong again. Freddy's anger and frustration plus the fact that Jason's anesthesia was going to wear off in time.

In a thread dictated where Freddy can't lose. What's the point of making the thread. Cos you just want to wank another favorite of yours. I laugh at the depths you have to go. Typical idiot clown tactics.

Except of course where Freddy ended up as a severed head. Clear "domination."

Stop arguing against the film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDSgKN0HCdY

quanchi112
The film proves you wrong again. Freddy's anger and frustration plus the fact that Jason's anesthesia was going to wear off in time.

In a thread dictated where Freddy can't lose. What's the point of making the thread. Cos you just want to wank another favorite of yours. I laugh at the depths you have to go. Typical idiot clown tactics.

Except of course where Freddy ended up as a severed head. Clear "domination."

Stop arguing against the film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDSgKN0HCdY We don't know when. The film made it clear Jason was at Freddy's mercy and that they needed to intervene.

Jason can pull him out of the dream.

Jason didn't behead freddy. I guess a fair fight is kids fighting on Jason's behalf. laughing out loud

Fanboys such as yourself run when context is exposed.

Freddy had him at his complete mercy in the dream world.
Freddy beat his ass in the real world.

laughing out loud

Robtard
We don't know when. The film made it clear Jason was at Freddy's mercy and that they needed to intervene.

Jason can pull him out of the dream.

Jason didn't behead freddy. I guess a fair fight is kids fighting on Jason's behalf. laughing out loud

Fanboys such as yourself run when context is exposed.

Freddy had him at his complete mercy in the dream world.
Freddy beat his ass in the real world.

laughing out loud

And Freddy couldn't permanently put him down. "Why won't you die!" -Freddy. Film proves you wrong.

When you've already dictatated that Freddy knows Jason's weakness. It's a no contest and why you made the thread, to wank your favorite.

So? Jason was about to end it while Freddy whining but the explosion separated them. The clear winner was Jason at the end. Film proves you wrong.

The guy who's said Freddy Vs Jason is his favorite film and then caters a thread where one opponent can't win is the clear fanboy.

Freddy was frustrated and confused in his own domain until he accidentally happened on the water weakness. Film proves you wrong

If by "beat his ass" you mean getting manhandled and tossed several times and being the one doing the running away. Yes. Film proves you wrong.

Watch the link, I posted it a few times now.

quanchi112
And Freddy couldn't permanently put him down. "Why won't you die!" -Freddy. Film proves you wrong.

When you've already dictatated that Freddy knows Jason's weakness. It's a no contest and why you made the thread, to wank your favorite.

So? Jason was about to end it while Freddy whining but the explosion separated them. The clear winner was Jason at the end. Film proves you wrong.

The guy who's said Freddy Vs Jason is his favorite film and then caters a thread where one opponent can't win is the clear fanboy.

Freddy was frustrated and confused in his own domain until he accidentally happened on the water weakness. Film proves you wrong

If by "beat his ass" you mean getting manhandled and tossed several times and being the one doing the running away. Yes. Film proves you wrong.

Watch the link, I posted it a few times now. One line early on in their conflict doesn't define their entire battle. Freddy started torturing him after the fact. Jason also clearly dies at the end. LOL. An explosion takes him out that failed to take freddy out.

laughing out loud

So the only way you think Jason has a chance is if we ignore their only encounter. laughing out loud

No, watch it again. Freddy clearly has the advantage until Lori screams for Freddy. Then Jason rips his arm off. They both stare at each other then the explosion blows them off. The explosion kills Jason.

Freddy discovered his weakness just the same. The best was when he feigned injury and then caught Jason's machete. Freddy then showed he can move him with his mind. Then after Jason survived he discovered his weakness.

I don't need to watch it I am describing it to you. You think Jason pikcing up a head someone else cut off after he dies is him winning. Freddy winks at the end proving they are in Freddy's domain. Freddy won despite all the help from the kids. Freddy was the big baddie while Jason was just another victim.

Robtard
Jason died at the end of the film? LoL, idiot clown tactics.

They had several encounters in the film, Quanchi, with Jason being the superior with the exception of the dream encounter where Freddy was at a loss to put Jason down despite having every advantage until a twist of luck happened and he discovered the weakness. Then again you've claimed Luthor is more powerful than Superman because he's used Superman's weakness against him at times. So I don't expect you to pick up on the clear facts of the film.

Ugh, watch the damn clip. Freddy despite being at one of his best in this crapfest of a film was the inferior. Just watch the clip.

quanchi112
Jason died at the end of the film? LoL, idiot clown tactics.

They had several encounters in the film, Quanchi, with Jason being the superior with the exception of the dream encounter where Freddy was at a loss to put Jason down despite having every advantage until a twist of luck happened and he discovered the weakness. Then again you've claimed Luthor is more powerful than Superman because he's used Superman's weakness against him at times. So I don't expect you to pick up on the clear facts of the film.

Ugh, watch the damn clip. Freddy despite being at one of his best in this crapfest was the inferior. Just watch the clip. The explosion Freddy survived took Jason. In the real world Freddy outclassed jason straight up.

Freddy completely had him at his mercy in the dream world and got the better of him in the real world. Freddy then survives the explosion that killed Jason in the real world.

Freddy won and looked far superior the entire film.

Robtard
Dude, you just claimed Jason died in the film.

Watch the damn clip.

quanchi112
Dude, you just claimed Jason died in the film.

Watch the damn clip. He did. They are both dead at the end. They are in Freddy's dream world; hell;whatever.

Robtard
He did. They are both dead at the end. They are in Freddy's dream world; hell;whatever.

LoL, "whatever". Prove Jason died and prove he was in as you say "whatever" land.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddy_vs._Jason

"The next morning, Jason rises out of the lake and is holding Freddy's head. It appears that Jason is the winner of the battle but Freddy's head winks at the camera and laughs as the screen goes black, indicating that Freddy has survived."

Freddy apparently surviving doesn't mean Jason died and lost the fight. Neither of these characters truly die.

quanchi112
LoL, "whatever". Prove Jason died and prove he was in as you say "whatever" land.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddy_vs._Jason

"The next morning, Jason rises out of the lake and is holding Freddy's head. It appears that Jason is the winner of the battle but Freddy's head winks at the camera and laughs as the screen goes black, indicating that Freddy has survived."

Freddy apparently surviving doesn't mean Jason died and lost the fight. Neither of these characters truly die. That's a wikipedia entry. Freddy can't survive from a decapitated head in the real world. Prior to Freddy coming back he could appear in Jason's subconscious. That's what happened. They were both in hell and dead. You clearly don't understand how Freddy's powers work.

Robtard
That's a wikipedia entry. Freddy can't survive from a decapitated head in the real world.

Prior to Freddy coming back he could appear in Jason's subconscious. That's what happened. They were both in hell and dead.

You clearly don't understand how Freddy's powers work.

Oh my. As I told you, Freddy was seriously amped up in this film so he could hang with Jason. Surviving being extensively tossed, slammed and cut. Even losing an arm.

Prove it. The film clips and the film synopsis prove you wrong. Just going to have to deal you failed to understand your "favorite film".

Yeah, clearly I don't, coming from the "whatever" guy. *laughing at you again*

quanchi112
Oh my. As I told you, Freddy was seriously amped up in this film so he could hang with Jason. Surviving being extensively tossed, slammed and cut. Even losing an arm.

Prove it. The film clips and the film synopsis prove you wrong. Just going to have to deal you failed to understand your "favorite film".

Yeah, clearly I don't, coming from the "whatever" guy. *laughing at you again* Freddy wasn't amped. You can claim he was but he just hung with Jason. Jason's feats in this film also far surpassed his own feats. You arre just unhappy so now you are claiming he's amped. When has Freddy died by an arm rip off prior to this film ?

Freddy resurrects jason by going into his subconscious despite him being dead. We see him do so. my conclusion is logical while yours is just stupid. I love how cornered you are. Your pride won't let you concede the point when we both know I am right.

According to you Freddy's head can live on in the real world.

Robtard
You should watch the film again tonight and pay closer attention. It's your "favorite film", so it's not like you'll be bored. Win/Win. Entertainment and learn something new.

quanchi112
You should watch the film again tonight and pay closer attention. It's your "favorite film", so it's not like you'll be bored. Win/Win. Entertainment and learn something new. So according to you per Freddy vs. Jason Freddy can survive decapitation in the real world, right ?

Robtard
I'll burn and mail you a copy on my own dime if you don't own it or have access to Netflick or Hulu. Just PM me an address.

Until you've watched it again, I don't see a point in discussing further.

quanchi112
I'll burn and mail you a copy on my own dime if you don't own it or have access to Netflick or Hulu. Just PM me an address.

Until you've watched it again, I don't see a point in discussing further. I asked you a simple question. If you can't answer it then this proves you are a troll. You don't even believe the shit you post. Exactly as I had imagined.

Robtard
LoL, fine. Dwell in ignorance. I was sincere with the DVD offer, I'd done it before with several other people.

quanchi112
LoL, fine. Dwell in ignorance. I was sincere with the DVD offer, I'd done it before with several other people. I own the dvd. It is my fav movie. You can think Freddy can survive in the real world with a decapitated head. i find that funny.

Robtard
Then it should be easy for you to pop in the DVD and watch it.

quanchi112
Then it should be easy for you to pop in the DVD and watch it. I have seen it many times. You thinking they were both in the real world requires interesting thinking to say the least.

Arachnid1
I rewatched this movie just now. The teens are terrible, but man that fight at the end is damn epic. Anyway, the real world fight went to Jason. Its impossible for Freddy to win in the real world because Jason has a healing factor and he doesn't. Sooner or later, Jason would cut him up into too many pieces for him to continue and he'd have to retreat into the dream world (if he can), whereas Jason would just keep healing and keep coming.

Jason didn't die at the end of the movie. He just had to stop and heal after taking some pretty brutal damage the entire movie which is what he did all night until he came walking out of Crystal Lake with Freddy's head in the morning. He healed back his lost fingers, retrieved his machete from the lake floor, and Freddy's head.

Jason took all the damage of the dream world and the real world, and just kept on coming. Freddy was down and out almost as soon as he was out of the dream world. He knew if he couldn't kill Jason in his dream world, he wouldn't be able to do it in the real world which is why he had such an intense look of fear when he was pulled out of the dream and saw Jason. Jason lasted just as long as Freddy did even after all the damage he took in the dream world.

The dream parameters establised in the OP would be a stalemate. Freddy wouldn't be able to put Jason down. His healing factor would work the tranq out of his system and he'd wake up. The only reason Jason stayed asleep so long in the movie was because those kids kept tranqing him to keep him asleep. The tranq tactic wouldn't really work out for Freddy. For all we know, he'd be holding Freddy while fighting in the dream when he wakes up and at that point it would turn into a real world fight and Jason would still win.

It would be a long and brutal confrontation, but Jason wins in the end. There is no other outcome here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I rewatched this movie just now. The teens are terrible, but man that fight at the end is damn epic. Anyway, the real world fight went to Jason. Its impossible for Freddy to win in the real world because Jason has a healing factor and he doesn't. Sooner or later, Jason would cut him up into too many pieces for him to continue and he'd have to retreat into the dream world (if he can), whereas Jason would just keep healing and keep coming.

Jason didn't die at the end of the movie. He just had to stop and heal after taking some pretty brutal damage the entire movie which is what he did all night until he came walking out of Crystal Lake with Freddy's head in the morning. He healed back his lost fingers, retrieved his machete from the lake floor, and Freddy's head.

Jason took all the damage of the dream world and the real world, and just kept on coming. Freddy was down and out almost as soon as he was out of the dream world. He knew if he couldn't kill Jason in his dream world, he wouldn't be able to do it in the real world which is why he had such an intense look of fear when he was pulled out of the dream and saw Jason. Jason lasted just as long as Freddy did even after all the damage he took in the dream world.

The dream parameters establised in the OP would be a stalemate. Freddy wouldn't be able to put Jason down. His healing factor would work the tranq out of his system and he'd wake up. The only reason Jason stayed asleep so long in the movie was because those kids kept tranqing him to keep him asleep. The tranq tactic wouldn't really work out for Freddy. For all we know, he'd be holding Freddy while fighting in the dream when he wakes up and at that point it would turn into a real world fight and Jason would still win.

It would be a long and brutal confrontation, but Jason wins in the end. There is no other outcome here. Are you kidding me ? Jason was put down at the end of this film. He's been put down in practically every movie of his as well. Freddy rapes him in the dream world. In the real world Freddy won as well despite having the kids helping Jason throughout the movie.

quanchi112

It would be a long and brutal confrontation, but Jason wins in the end. There is no other outcome here. Jason died at the end hence why Freddy was winking and why Jason's eyes closed at the film's conclusion.

You are also ignoring a whole lot of context. The teens were actively working to help Jason against Freddy. Lori actually went into the dream world to help Jason while Freddy was drowning the scared kiddie version of Jason. Freddy was decapitated by Lori at the end so you're also ignoring that element of the end of the fight. You also are ignoring Lori scream out to distract Freddy for Jason to rip his arm off.

Jason has been destroyed before and has died many times but can regenerate back eventually whereas Freddy is still active in minds in the dreams world. Jason goes to hell he was destroyed at the start of the film.

Do some research.

Ronny Yu the director also said that Freddy won.

Robtard

Citation needed.

quanchi112
Citation needed. Don't you believe me ?

Robtard
You're a known liar, so who knows if you're being truthful right now.

Anyhow, post proof of your claim. Shouldn't be hard.

quanchi112
You're a known liar, so who knows if you're being truthful right now.

Anyhow, post proof of your claim. Shouldn't be hard. What have I lied about ? You're the known liar.

Freddy won which I have always said unlike you idiots who thought otherwise.

Robtard
So a "no you!" retort. Expected.

This is not you posting a link to prove your claim concerning Ronny Yu, this is you cry-ranting again.. Post link to prove your claim. Thanks.

quanchi112
So a "no you!" retort.

This is not you posting a link to prove your claim concerning Ronny Yu. Post link to prove your claim. Thanks. What I say is true what you say isn't.

I don't have to. I'd rather not since you won't ever do anything to back your claims, rage looper.

The fact you can't comprehend the ending speaks volumes.

Robtard
What I say is true what you say isn't.

I don't have to. I'd rather not since you won't ever do anything to back your claims, rage looper.

The fact you can't comprehend the ending speaks volumes.

IOW: "I made an absolute claim concerning Ronny Yu and now I'm dancing because Robtard asked me to support the claim with proof." -Quanchi

quanchi112
IOW: "I made an absolute claim concerning Ronny Yu and now I'm dancing because Robtard asked me to support the claim with proof." -Quanchi I don't have to post the proof. It is just you. You need someone to break scenes down as you can't understand them for yourself. Freddy won. Deal with it, fanboy.

Robtard
Sure, keep running. I don't mind.

Proof?

quanchi112
Sure, keep running. I don't mind.

Proof? He said it but you are too ignorant to know about it.

laughing out loud

Robtard

Proof?

quanchi112
Proof? you aren't a true fan. True fans know he said it. You sicken me.

Robtard

Proof?

quanchi112
Proof? I don't respect you enough to post it. Just feel lucky that I told you.

steverules_2
I've been reading the back and forths between you two and it's so funny, was crying with laughter from this thread.

"You wanna wank Freddy" was a personal favourite of mine

michaelx
FvJ feats shouldn't even be considered. Both characters were neutralized - freddy being beefed up in real world so he could last 2 min against jason.

Freddy would have got his ass handed to him if it was just signature weapons or H2H. He just happened to use the environment to cause significant damage.

Also Jason was never afraid of water in his original movies.

PIS is all I can say.

quanchi112
Originally posted by michaelx
FvJ feats shouldn't even be considered. Both characters were neutralized - freddy being beefed up in real world so he could last 2 min against jason.

Freddy would have got his ass handed to him if it was just signature weapons or H2H. He just happened to use the environment to cause significant damage.

Also Jason was never afraid of water in his original movies.

PIS is all I can say. It is canon and is admissible despite your protests.

Freddy went toe to toe with him. Freddy came right at him and was doing fine. He later used the environment and got the better of Jason in the real world prior to Lori distracting Freddy before the explosion.

Jason died by water and it was used as a weakness. It is canon so quit ignoring all you don't like. It is all evidence, sport.

michaelx
It is canon and is admissible despite your protests.

The way I see it - Freddy from other movies would've gotten his ass handed to him under 10 sec. So this is beefed up version we are talking about. It's like - If michael myers vs pinhead happened, we would see a beefed up version of myers because Pinhead would obliterate any incarnation of michael.

No he wasn't. Dodged few hits that's about it.

Yes, because that was the only way he could stand a chance. Pretty obvious.

Jason was never afraid of water in his original movies. They "used" water as a weakness? More like PIS.

quanchi112
The way I see it - Freddy from other movies would've gotten his ass handed to him under 10 sec. So this is beefed up version we are talking about. It's like - If michael myers vs pinhead happened, we would see a beefed up version of myers because Pinhead would obliterate any incarnation of michael.

No he wasn't. Dodged few hits that's about it.

Yes, because that was the only way he could stand a chance. Pretty obvious.

Jason was never afraid of water in his original movies. They "used" water as a weakness? More like PIS. It doesn't matter since once they make the movies it is canon thus is usable as evidence.

Freddy went right at him and damaged him quite well. Jason punched him back but prior to that Freddy was all over him in impressive fashion.

No, it was just using intelligent tactics against Jason. Why take a much bigger, dumber foe on toe to toe when there were other options available.

Still drowned by it and it was used as a weakness thus it is evidence since it is canon.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Jason with ease.

Epicurus
Link?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Jason was NEVER afraid of the water in any of the Friday the 13th movies.. He was seen swimming in it to kill people. No far what so ever. He being afraid of it in FvJ isn't enough to override all the prior movies where he wasn't the least bit afraid of it. Jason wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Epicurus
Link? I don't have to prove my claim to some little brown man. Get real, injun.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Jason was NEVER afraid of the water in any of the Friday the 13th movies.. He was seen swimming in it to kill people. No far what so ever. He being afraid of it in FvJ isn't enough to override all the prior movies where he wasn't the least bit afraid of it. Jason wins. It is still canon so deal with it. Freddy raped him. He tortured him, long face. He turned him into am little mongoloid and Lori had to go in there to aid him. How pathetic that the kids had to help Jason against the true antagonist which was Freddy.

Freddy also beat the shit out of him in the real world as well.

Epicurus
I don't have to prove my claim to some little brown man. Get real, injun.
So you can't prove your claim. Got it.thumb up

michaelx
It doesn't matter since once they make the movies it is canon thus is usable as evidence.

It's not written by the same guy right? So, no it's not canon. Doesn't matter if it has the same continuity. Only version of Jason that is afraid of water is FvJ. Jason from other movies would lop his head off.

Like I said this is beefed up version of freddy we are talking about. Freddy indeed showed impressive combat skills, but only in "FvJ". In his original movies he was nothing special in the real world. Got his ass handed to him by teenagers.

In OP - you stated originals not FvJ.

Never argued intelligence. The point I'm trying to make is that Freddy needed environment to cause damage. He can't tangle with Jason in other scenario such as 1v1 H2H or with just signature weapons.

So, Jason is afraid of water only in FvJ. But this is originals only.

Kazenji

So, Jason is afraid of water only in FvJ. But this is originals only.

That's Quan logic for you

Since its originals for this fight, Jason.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Epicurus
So you can't prove your claim. Got it.thumb up I can prove it but a known cuck and a little Injun don't garner any respect. Get mad.

quanchi112
It's not written by the same guy right? So, no it's not canon. Doesn't matter if it has the same continuity. Only version of Jason that is afraid of water is FvJ. Jason from other movies would lop his head off.

Like I said this is beefed up version of freddy we are talking about. Freddy indeed showed impressive combat skills, but only in "FvJ". In his original movies he was nothing special in the real world. Got his ass handed to him by teenagers.

In OP - you stated originals not FvJ.

Never argued intelligence. The point I'm trying to make is that Freddy needed environment to cause damage. He can't tangle with Jason in other scenario such as 1v1 H2H or with just signature weapons.

So, Jason is afraid of water only in FvJ. But this is originals only. It is canon to both series. Quit pretending it isn't. Having drowned as a boy repressed serious fears with regards to water and drowning.

Freddy toyed with teenagers and feigned injury just like he did against Jason initially. Teens have wrecked Jason physically. A young boxer almost punched Jason off a building but he tired first. So quit acting like Jason is immovable or u hurt able. He's been killed by teens for years as well.

Originals fought in Freddy vs. Jason. Originals means not reboot versions, silly.

He did cause damage going toe to toe as evidenced by him stabbing his eyes, his fingers off, and right into his chest.

Original versions not reboot so yes this is canon for both since both original versions clashed in the movie.

smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
That's Quan logic for you

Since its originals for this fight, Jason. Originals fought in the vs film. This isn't the reboot characters. Quit ignoring Freddy vs. Jason which us clearly canon.

You're so stupid sometimes.

michaelx
It is canon to both series. Quit pretending it isn't. Having drowned as a boy repressed serious fears with regards to water and drowning.

I don't think you know what canon means. So, I ll just leave this here.

Jason wasn't even trying to hurt him. He didn't put any defense and when it was his turn he punched his head off clean. In freddy's case, he was clearly trying.

I never said Jason is immovable. Quit making up stuff.

lol are you for real?

That was in the end when he already caused significant damage to jason.

Too bad it's just your opinion.

I'll just say to each his own here.

quanchi112
I don't think you know what canon means. So, I ll just leave this here.

Jason wasn't even trying to hurt him. He didn't put any defense and when it was his turn he punched his head off clean. In freddy's case, he was clearly trying.

I never said Jason is immovable. Quit making up stuff.

lol are you for real?

That was in the end when he already caused significant damage to jason.

Too bad it's just your opinion.

I'll just say to each his own here. I know exactly what it means. Since you obviously don't here you go.

In fiction, canon is the material accepted as part of the story in an individual fictional universe. It is often contrasted with, or used as the basis for, works of fan fiction.

Jason was clearly effected. He's been beaten many times by kids. He has even been blown up. A child Tommy wrecked him in the final chapter. laughing out loud

A kid killed his ass. Teens>>>kids. Your logic is awful.

Yes, as original means the original which both fought in this film. The reboot means the newer versions.

That was still done by Freddy and going toe to toe. Freddy wrecked his ass.

It is canon. It is included in the set. It is canon. Quit pretending it isn't. This is what Jason does prior to going to space.

smile

wallman77
lol at comments.

hmm. gotta go wit Voorhees. merely outlasts Freddy's attacks till he wakes up.

Kazenji
Originals fought in the vs film. This isn't the reboot characters. Quit ignoring Freddy vs. Jason which us clearly canon.

You're so stupid sometimes.

Don't make me laugh with you calling me stupid

Your going on about how the FvJ movie is canon and Jason is scared of water etc

and of course that's bullshit on the water weakness part which michaelx also has pointed out in the other movie's he walk's around fine in water

do you see the ignorance in the way your thinking about this?

Epicurus
I can prove it
That's clearly a blatant lie.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Wait there were two FvJ movies? When was this reboot movie

quanchi112
Originally posted by wallman77
lol at comments.

hmm. gotta go wit Voorhees. merely outlasts Freddy's attacks till he wakes up. Based on ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
Don't make me laugh with you calling me stupid

Your going on about how the FvJ movie is canon and Jason is scared of water etc

and of course that's bullshit on the water weakness part which michaelx also has pointed out in the other movie's he walk's around fine in water

do you see the ignorance in the way your thinking about this? You are too angry to laugh.

They are all canon to when used by Freddy in the dream world in a certain manner he is fearful of it.

You want to pick and choose whereas I don't making me objective.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Wait there were two FvJ movies? When was this reboot movie Why is your face so long ?

Genesis-Soldier
since this is originals jason wins. freddy's durability in FvJ was insane were as jason gets stronger after large bursts of electricity which makes him "super Jason" who is Faster, stronger and Tougher all round. this is corroborated in the friday 13th movies. so freddy loses in real world easily and wouldnt win in the dream world as he cant take advantage of jasons "water Fear", which doesnt actually exist (except FvJ)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
since this is originals jason wins. freddy's durability in FvJ was insane were as jason gets stronger after large bursts of electricity which makes him "super Jason" who is Faster, stronger and Tougher all round. this is corroborated in the friday 13th movies. so freddy loses in real world easily and wouldnt win in the dream world as he cant take advantage of jasons "water Fear", which doesnt actually exist (except FvJ) Freddy can destroy his body in the dream world. Jason was shut down by the movie's end. Jason has been shut down by far less than Freddy. Freddy can wreck him physically in the dream world as well prior to the eater weakness. Freddy can reform at will and move Jason at will.

Freddy was the true villain of the film.

Genesis-Soldier
Freddy can destroy his body in the dream world. Jason was shut down by the movie's end. Jason has been shut down by far less than Freddy. Freddy can wreck him physically in the dream world as well prior to the eater weakness. Freddy can reform at will and move Jason at will.

Freddy was the true villain of the film.

originals prove freddy was more human after being pulled out of the dream world. jason can keep going untill freddy and all tresspassers at crystal lake are dead or until he is put down, regenerates and goes back after them

either or

quanchi112
originals prove freddy was more human after being pulled out of the dream world. jason can keep going untill freddy and all tresspassers at crystal lake are dead or until he is put down, regenerates and goes back after them

either or This is in the dream world and in the real world he beat the shit out of Jason.

Jason died at the end again and was worn down. Freddy in the dream world can rip him apart. Freddy would torture him as well since he knows his memories and would exploit that victimizing Voorhees again and again.

Genesis-Soldier
the only way to Victimise Jason would be to abuse him through the form of him mother Pamela. although freddy would take advantage of that he would also wait until jason is weak and then attack him in his "normal" form, causing jason to get Super pissed and fight back. even in the dream world jason was causing freddy problems i.e "why wont you die" and when the boiler "crushed" him he easily threw it off as if he sustained no damage at all

quanchi112
the only way to Victimise Jason would be to abuse him through the form of him mother Pamela. although freddy would take advantage of that he would also wait until jason is weak and then attack him in his "normal" form, causing jason to get Super pissed and fight back. even in the dream world jason was causing freddy problems i.e "why wont you die" and when the boiler "crushed" him he easily threw it off as if he sustained no damage at all He took damage and Freddy was frustrated and nothing more. Freddy then started torturing him through his fear weakness and probed for traumatic memories. Freddy toyed with him and even feigned weakness when he cut his arms off. Freddy dominated him in the dream world in stompish fashion.

Genesis-Soldier
He took damage and Freddy was frustrated and nothing more. Freddy then started torturing him through his fear weakness and probed for traumatic memories. Freddy toyed with him and even feigned weakness when he cut his arms off. Freddy dominated him in the dream world in stompish fashion.

laughing out loud
once again FvJ. i thought we established Originals. meaning water does Sh*t all against Jason but he still retains his high durability in the dream world where he only has to wait to wake up. water wont be a weakness in the dream as it wasn't in the original films where he walked right through it to kill horny bimbo teenagers and the occasional Tomboy, the jocks and the average social outcast

quanchi112
laughing out loud
once again FvJ. i thought we established Originals. meaning water does Sh*t all against Jason but he still retains his high durability in the dream world where he only has to wait to wake up. water wont be a weakness in the dream as it wasn't in the original films where he walked right through it to kill horny bimbo teenagers and the occasional Tomboy, the jocks and the average social outcast The movie is canon to the originals. You can't ignore the showing just because it upsets you. You can't pick and choose. Freddy can control the environment.

Genesis-Soldier
The movie is canon to the originals. You can't ignore the showing just because it upsets you. You can't pick and choose. Freddy can control the environment.

k then, freddy gains power through fear, fear produced by secretive parents and unaware young adults freaking out about a burnt man killing their friends. does this element of teenageers help jason in any way like FvJ. does freddy get pulled out by them. if so Jason

Dream World jason Pissed off freddy By not dying. freddy won't obliterate him, he loves to torture/ brutally murder. feats jason can suvive and come back to

quanchi112
k then, freddy gains power through fear, fear produced by secretive parents and unaware young adults freaking out about a burnt man killing their friends. does this element of teenageers help jason in any way like FvJ. does freddy get pulled out by them. if so Jason

Dream World jason Pissed off freddy By not dying. freddy won't obliterate him, he loves to torture/ brutally murder. feats jason can suvive and come back to The teens actively plan to pull Freddy out of the dream after Lori went back to sleep to save Jason from Freddy.

Nah, since Jason died by the films end this proves Freddy can do far worse to him than the real life beating he gave him.

Genesis-Soldier
The teens actively plan to pull Freddy out of the dream after Lori went back to sleep to save Jason from Freddy.

Nah, since Jason died by the films end this proves Freddy can do far worse to him than the real life beating he gave him.

and at what point did jason "die"

he has been Resurected atleast 3 times now. even Freddy Brought him to life even when more then 50% decomposed freddy wakes him from his dreaming of slaughtering teens.

in jason takes manhatten and is blown apart he still survived

when ever some one tresspasses in crystal lake or raises him from the chained depths he is still alive and kicking.

he has died before but he never Stays Dead

quanchi112
and at what point did jason "die"

he has been Resurected atleast 3 times now. even Freddy Brought him to life even when more then 50% decomposed freddy wakes him from his dreaming of slaughtering teens.

in jason takes manhatten and is blown apart he still survived

when ever some one tresspasses in crystal lake or raises him from the chained depths he is still alive and kicking.

he has died before but he never Stays Dead When his eyes closed in the lake.

Freddy can manipulate him and can also come back at will himself.

For the purposes of the thread he is still dead.

Freddy was still in Jason's dreams despite being beheaded right after showing he can't be stopped.

Genesis-Soldier
When his eyes closed in the lake.

Freddy can manipulate him and can also come back at will himself.

For the purposes of the thread he is still dead.

Freddy was still in Jason's dreams despite being beheaded right after showing he can't be stopped.

freedy was to weak to comeback on his own (unlike the unborn baby's dreams) so he used a hell trapped psyche of jason and told him to kill as his mother. everyone thought it was freddy.

and it was explained that freddy was trapped in jasons subconcious and that he needed the book (necromon?) to escape completely

Genesis-Soldier
i guess i win
Happy Dance

quanchi112
freedy was to weak to comeback on his own (unlike the unborn baby's dreams) so he used a hell trapped psyche of jason and told him to kill as his mother. everyone thought it was freddy.

and it was explained that freddy was trapped in jasons subconcious and that he needed the book (necromon?) to escape completely Due to hypnocil preventing dreams and to instill the fear he already had overtaken the tone with.

This is the movies only not some ash comic.

Read the rules, fanboy.

quanchi112
i guess i win
Happy Dance Freddy wins.

Arachnid1
Freddy wins. At losing.

quanchi112
At losing. The director of the film already said he believes Freddy won.

Get mad, fanboy.

Robtard
The director of the film already said he believes Freddy won.

Link?

quanchi112
Link? Don't you believe me ?

Robtard
Link?

quanchi112
Link? Why won't you answer my question ?

Robtard
Already answered on page 2.

Why won't you provide a link to your claim? Link?

quanchi112
Already answered on page 2.

Why won't you provide a link to your claim? Link? You first have to believe in me. Where's your faith in me ?

Genesis-Soldier
You first have to believe in me. Where's your faith in me ?

i have as much faith in you as i do christians, and im a NeoPlatnist/ hellenism

so link or it didnt happen

quanchi112
i have as much faith in you as i do christians, and im a NeoPlatnist/ hellenism

so link or it didnt happen Why doesn't Rob ask me from his real account.

Genesis-Soldier
Why doesn't Rob ask me from his real account.

probably the High Levels of self respect he has when actually debating against others, namely children

quanchi112
probably the High Levels of self respect he has when actually debating against others, namely children So he debates against children.

laughing out loud

Genesis-Soldier
So he debates against children.

laughing out loud

yeah and you're the only child here

quanchi112
yeah and you're the only child here You already outted him. He debates against kids. He makes me sick.

Robtard
Fun Fact: Quan's restricted from going within 500yards of a school or playground.

quanchi112
Fun Fact: Quan's restricted from going within 500yards of a school or playground. Dude, you go onto school grounds to debate children. What the hell is wrong with you ?

Genesis-Soldier
You already outted him. He debates against kids. He makes me sick.

1. this is the internet, so suck it up
2. where is the link that proves your theory of freddy winning
3. once again suck it up

quanchi112
1. this is the internet, so suck it up
2. where is the link that proves your theory of freddy winning
3. once again suck it up

You have to have faith in me and the most important thing is protecting America's youth from Robbie. He's sick and needs help.

Genesis-Soldier
You have to have faith in me and the most important thing is protecting America's youth from Robbie. He's sick and needs help.

you say things withs with no backing infomation and you say i need to have faith in you. the forum user how fights like a child. safe to say Robtard is a better forum debater where as you just claim things

quanchi112
you say things withs with no backing infomation and you say i need to have faith in you. the forum user how fights like a child. safe to say Robtard is a better forum debater where as you just claim things

Yu said it despite you acting that I am not being honest. Robbie needs help. Those poor kids.

Genesis-Soldier
Yu said it despite you acting that I am not being honest. Robbie needs help. Those poor kids.

dude you're the Jason Merger of the forum world.
i think the kids would be running from you and your boar pit

quanchi112
dude you're the Jason Merger of the forum world.
i think the kids would be running from you and your boar pit Rob's dirty little secrets keep pouring out.

How about this ill post confirmation if you will admit I am a superior debater than Robbie is when I do so.

Genesis-Soldier
Rob's dirty little secrets keep pouring out.

How about this ill post confirmation if you will admit I am a superior debater than Robbie is when I do so.

i admit it, i admit your an ass who wishes to be as good/skilled as other debaters who show far more superiority and complexity

"we are rome and you are Dacia, prepare for extermination"

quanchi112
i admit it, i admit your an ass who wishes to be as good/skilled as other debaters who show far more superiority and complexity

"we are rome and you are Dacia, prepare for extermination" So you won't admit it but still beg for proof all the same. It isn't my problem you and your main account Robbie are ignorant and need proof. Stew in your ignorance.

Robtard

I find it hilarious that you flip-out whenever someone mentions that I'm your superior. This happens a lot.

quanchi112
I find it hilarious that you flip-out whenever someone mentions that I'm your superior. This happens a lot. You are a second rate human being. That was you on your other account though, dummy.

Genesis-Soldier
So you won't admit it but still beg for proof all the same. It isn't my problem you and your main account Robbie are ignorant and need proof. Stew in your ignorance.
"ignorance is bliss"- cyber

and i am not feeling that bliss. if you can post the link where the director or who ever says freddy will win. i will review it fairly and i i think it is legitimate i will side with freddy.

Genesis-Soldier
IF i think its legit
IF

quanchi112
"ignorance is bliss"- cyber

and i am not feeling that bliss. if you can post the link where the director or who ever says freddy will win. i will review it fairly and i i think it is legitimate i will side with freddy. I want you to say Robbie is inferior to me. Then and only then will I post the Yu evidence.

Genesis-Soldier
You are a second rate human being. That was you on your other account though, dummy.
***** pls. my name is jesse white i am a 16yr old in australia, brisbane currently in a biology lesson and i am still kicking your ass. so now there are 2 confirmed superiors that you look up to

Robtard
You are a second rate human being.

That was you on your other account though, dummy.

Look how angry you've gotten over someone else mentioning I'm better than you.

So all these people who say "Robtard > Quanchi" are my accounts now? Don't be so bitter, dude. Second place isn't so bad now, is it?

Genesis-Soldier
all true, dude im independent and i LOVE IT

quanchi112
***** pls. my name is jesse white i am a 16yr old in australia, brisbane currently in a biology lesson and i am still kicking your ass. so now there are 2 confirmed superiors that you look up to Sure you are, Robbie.

quanchi112
Look how angry you've gotten over someone else mentioning I'm better than you.

So all these people who say "Robtard > Quanchi" are my accounts now? Don't be so bitter, dude. Second place isn't so bad now, is it? Weird story, Roberta.

Freddy wins.

Genesis-Soldier
Weird story, Roberta.

Freddy wins.
dude do you really think people are desparate enough to create more then 1 forum profile to harrass one person... im pretty sure your the only one who does

quanchi112
dude do you really think people are desparate enough to create more then 1 forum profile to harrass one person... im pretty sure your the only one who does I am quite the kmc force. I am an irresistible force of logic and reason.

Genesis-Soldier
I am quite the kmc force. I am an irresistible force of logic and reason.
and an absolute fool who still wont show the elusive clip

so there for i will stick with jason and wont give freddy an inch

quanchi112
and an absolute fool who still wont show the elusive clip

so there for i will stick with jason and wont give freddy an inch You can continue to be ignorant for all I care. The fact is he said it and I won't provide the evidence until you have faith in me.

Genesis-Soldier
You can continue to be ignorant for all I care. The fact is he said it and I won't provide the evidence until you have faith in me.

and i wont believe in god until the church shows me proof of him. so theres your answer

quanchi112
and i wont believe in god until the church shows me proof of him. so theres your answer If you believe I will show you proof. Bestow your faith in me.

Genesis-Soldier
If you believe I will show you proof. Bestow your faith in me.
how about i continue bestowing hard truths for you to realise

quanchi112
how about i continue bestowing hard truths for you to realise Renounce your life of sin and worship me.

Genesis-Soldier
Renounce your life of sin and worship me.

listen you child f*****g priest, i worship the old gods of my chosing. (strange for a white guy to worship the greeks but still)

now get little timmy of your crutch and prove your claims

quanchi112
listen you child f*****g priest, i worship the old gods of my chosing. (strange for a white guy to worship the greeks but still)

now get little timmy of your crutch and prove your claims You need to devote your life to me and as a reward I will prove the Yu claim.

Genesis-Soldier
You need to devote your life to me and as a reward I will prove the Yu claim.
thats aking alot

quanchi112
thats aking alot Think of the reward.

Genesis-Soldier
there is a reward. and what would that be, the knowledge that feddy sucks... i already knew that

quanchi112
there is a reward. and what would that be, the knowledge that feddy sucks... i already knew that Listen to me, nonbeliever. You need to be blindly obedient and never question me as I am the Voice of Reason.

Genesis-Soldier
Listen to me, nonbeliever. You need to be blindly obedient and never question me as I am the Voice of Reason.

or the voice of madness, my gods have granted me a pianful but just life for which i am thankful and faithful to.

i will not worship those of a heathen faith nor accept you as an idol or entity of faith

quanchi112
or the voice of madness, my gods have granted me a pianful but just life for which i am thankful and faithful to.

i will not worship those of a heathen faith nor accept you as an idol or entity of faith No, I have been dubbed the voice of reason. Now worship me you stupid kid.

Genesis-Soldier
No, I have been dubbed the voice of reason. Now worship me you stupid kid.
make me

quanchi112
make me Free will. You have to choose to worship me.

Robtard
Quanchi trying hard to groom another 16 year old. Creepy.

Time Immemorial
No, I have been dubbed the voice of reason. Now worship me you stupid kid.

laughing

quanchi112
Quanchi trying hard to groom another 16 year old. Creepy. Says the guy who forces his own children to watch terrible movies. Sicko.

Robtard
Genesis-Soldier, just be careful, Quan will likely try to harass you into Skyping with him as his next move in his grooming process of underage teens.

Want my Skype Id ?

quanchi112
Genesis-Soldier, just be careful, Quan will likely try to harass you into Skyping with him as his next move in his grooming process of underage teens. You can't control yourself so a Skype encounter has to turn sexual due to your uncontrollable gay urges.

Genesis-Soldier
You can't control yourself so a Skype encounter has to turn sexual due to your uncontrollable gay urges.
1. go screw yourself
2. you seem to hate gays alot and try to find it in people where there is no homosexual desire
3. if i even thought of skyping you i would find a shrivelled up man trying to groom me over the internet

so there fore its never going to happen. i aint skyping you pedo

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>