Bioraptor Vs John McClane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet Fox
Bioraptors. The Main Monster in The Chronicles of Riddick: Pitch Black.
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110405064118/mythslegends/images/8/81/Bioraptor_3.jpg

VS

John McClane

http://www.empireonline.com/images/features/100greatestcharacters/photos/12.jpg

Setting

Nakatomi Plaza. The room where Takagi was murdered.

McClane gets a Knife.

Bioraptors have Tentacle Spikes in their hands, razor sharp head blades, and teeth that can cleave a skull.

Round 1: 1 Bioraptor
Round 2: 2 Bioraptors

Rounds are not Consecutive. McClane is fresh between the two.

Is McClane Riddick Material?

Robtard
Round 1: McClane turns on the light and wins
Round 2: See above

Sadako of Girth
yes /End thread

Scarlet Fox
Powers out. Cops turned it all off.

Sadako of Girth
The firelight from all the explosions will do it.

Scarlet Fox
sad stop gimpimg my monsters!

Sadako of Girth
Not gimping. Destroying.

Robtard
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Powers out. Cops turned it all off.

Large buildings have emergency battery pack powered lights once the power is cut, this is per OSHA laws.

Sadako of Girth
yes And as seen in Die Hard to be featured on said premises by onscreen feats.

Scarlet Fox
Of course the McClane duo find a way AROUND the actual fight itself and cant actually go with the fight.

Sadako of Girth
Why bother? McClane would win. Especially if its versus one of them.

With two of them, he kills one at a time, probably with one shot knifey punches.

McClane uses his head. To argue that he would just dunce it up would be disingenuous.

quanchi112
McClane loses again. Fanboys cry.

Sadako of Girth
McClane wins again, butthurt whiners cry again.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
McClane wins again, butthurt whiners cry again. Nah. The Riddick guy the thread you ignore out of fear can deal with them. Not McClane.

Sadako of Girth
Incorrect once again.

But hey, why break a lifelong habit at this point, eh?

quanchi112
Incorrect once again.

But hey, why break a lifelong habit at this point, eh? Everyone says Riddick destroys yet you are too cowardly to say otherwise. Even dh 5 can't save him from the asswhooping Riddick gives him.

Sadako of Girth
"everyone" Ummmmmm but they dont...

Unless thats you and your other voices in your head you're listening to..

I disagree about your last stement too....not that you'd know anything about the movie, of course.....

Robtard
Someone made a McClane Vs Riddick thread? LoL, McClane's deep in their heads and they can't shake him out. Can safely ignore that thread, McClane's already defeated them in their own minds.

quanchi112
"everyone" Ummmmmm but they dont...

Unless thats you and your other voices in your head you're listening to..

I disagree about your last stement too....not that you'd know anything about the movie, of course..... I love it that you won't go in there. It proves two things.

1. You know McClane loses.

2. You are too much of a fanboy to admit he loses.Originally posted by Robtard
Someone made a McClane Vs Riddick thread? LoL, McClane's deep in their heads and they can't shake him out. Can safely ignore that thread, McClane's already defeated them in their own minds. Are you pretending you didn't see the thread ?

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
IAre you pretending you didn't see the thread ?

There's been quite a few threads made today over McClane alone on top of other threads, so no, I didn't see it.

I am glad McClane is buried deep in your head though; the butthurt runs deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
There's been quite a few threads made today over McClane alone on top of other threads, so no, I didn't see it.

I am glad McClane is buried deep in your head though; the butthurt runs deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppp. I didn't make the thread but it's awesome you are denying seeing it. You are lying and scared.

Robtard
I didn't make the thread but it's awesome you are denying seeing it. You are lying and scared.

Prove I saw it or STFU already.

Makes me laugh Sadako and I have already defeated you and we don't even need to post in that thread.

quanchi112
Prove I saw it or STFU already.

Makes me laugh Sadako and I have already defeated you and we don't even need to post in that thread. No, it's just hilarious that neither of you will go in it or admit he loses. That's proof of your fanboyism. I didn't make the thread but I know the fanboy type(you and saddie).

Robtard
No, it's just hilarious that neither of you will go in it or admit he loses. That's proof of your fanboyism. I didn't make the thread but I know the fanboy type(you and saddie).

It's hilarious that McClane's so deep in your head that you squirm and cry over a thread. McClane apparently can now win in the MVF and no one has to even support him. That's an MVF first.

quanchi112
It's hilarious that McClane's so deep in your head that you squirm and cry over a thread. McClane apparently can now win in the MVF and no one has to even support him. That's an MVF first. You purposely dodging the thread shows you are a fanboy. Your fanboy antics are being exposed by others.

Scarlet Fox
Someone made a McClane Vs Riddick thread? LoL, McClane's deep in their heads and they can't shake him out. Can safely ignore that thread, McClane's already defeated them in their own minds. Originally posted by Robtard

I am glad McClane is buried deep in your head though; the butthurt runs deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppp. Originally posted by Robtard
It's hilarious that McClane's so deep in your head that you squirm and cry over a thread. McClane apparently can now win in the MVF and no one has to even support him. That's an MVF first.
You keep repeating yourself.

Robtard
McClane's deep in your head; it's eating you up, this is so hilarious. Getting all worked up over a fictional character.

We've won without posting in that thread. I'm glad you made me aware of it.

quanchi112
McClane's deep in your head; it's eating you up, this is so hilarious. Getting all worked up over a fictional character.

We've won without posting in that thread. I'm glad you made me aware of it. Such a parakeet.

Robtard
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
You keep repeating yourself.

Didn't f4c talk to you already about your undeserved self importance issue?

Robtard
Such a parakeet.

Every time you cry in here, it's a +1 in that other thread. Keep feeding it.

Sadako of Girth
Quan's butthurt ego: The gift that keeps on giving.

quanchi112
Every time you cry in here, it's a +1 in that other thread. Keep feeding it. Nah, I have multiple people responding on cue for me.

quanchi112
Quan's butthurt ego: The gift that keeps on giving. I am not the one creating threads against characters I am upset with. That's you.

Robtard
Quan's butthurt ego: The gift that keeps on giving. If he begs, I'll post in that thread, since it means so much to him.

Sadako of Girth
Quan's butthurt ego: The gift that keeps on giving.

Nah, I have multiple people responding on cue for me.

Case in point.

quanchi112
Case in point. What I have going on in multiple threads is a thing of beauty.

Sadako of Girth
For us. Yes.

But a near nervous breakdown out of egobutthurt is something that you can only over compensate for with self-deluding statements of self-grandisation, by the looks of it.

LULZ smokin'

Robtard
Victory without a single shot fired.

More tea Vicar?

quanchi112
For us. Yes.

But a near nervous breakdown out of egobutthurt is something that you can only over compensate for with self-deluding statements of self-grandisation, by the looks of it.

LULZ smokin' LOL. My first year on the board I had over 22,000 posts. I am not even half that into it anymore. If you think I am having a breakdown then you haven't been paying attention to me at all.

Bioraptor wins.

Lestov16
So Robtard, just out of curiosity, who do you think would win in a bladefight between Riddick and McClane? IDK, man. I mean, McClane's got killer moves. He cheapshotted some random guy coming out of his car! How invincible compared to someone who has actual feats!

Sadako of Girth
It doesnt matter at all about your post counts.
As they are pretty much all moronic trollery.

Quality is valued over quantity or Quanchi-ty.

quanchi112
It doesnt matter at all about your post counts.
As they are pretty much all moronic trollery.

Quality is valued over quantity or Quanchi-ty. Look relax. I get that you are lusting over my impressive post count. Just try harder. Learn from me.

Sadako of Girth
Nope. As I said, big post counts mean nothing at the best of times, less-so when you post like you do.

Therefore I would only be able to 'envy' you like I would envy a man with two broken arms, or someone who had just contracted full blown AIDS.

quanchi112
Nope. As I said, big post counts mean nothing at the best of times, less-so when you post like you do.

Therefore I would only be able to 'envy' you like I would envy a man with two broken arms, or someone who had just contracted full blown AIDS. Denial. I know deep down you probably lusted over Rj's as well. I am pretty active. Just don't let it run you this emotion.

Robtard
He's still stewing over losing in a thread we've not even posted in.

quanchi112
He's still stewing over losing in a thread we've not even posted in. I just wanted to point it out. You two are a couple of cowards.

Robtard
Says the guy emotionally involved in a thread.

Offer still stands though. Beg and I will go post in there for you.

quanchi112
Says the guy emotionally involved in a thread.

Offer still stands though. Beg and I will go post in there for you. I always post to my dissenters. I am doing nothing out of the ordinary.

Robtard
I always post to my dissenters. I am doing nothing out of the ordinary.

Except of course neither Sadako nor I were disagreeing with you in that other thread, as we've not commented in it, yet you cried, still.

Beg, I'll go and post since it's so important to you.

Sadako of Girth
I love it that you won't go in there. It proves two things.

1. You know McClane loses.

2. You are too much of a fanboy to admit he loses. Are you pretending you didn't see the thread ?

I love it when you post strawmannic drivel like this It proves three things:

1. That you assume too much and you are distracting from the subject in THIS thread AGAIN with more trite pointless rubbish, as is now synonymous with your name, little Suzie Quanchiwaffle...

2. That you assume yourself to somehow be the center or anyone's world enough to waste their time talking to you, in yet another thread where, judging by all other threads, you cannot have a straight debate, and you cry, piss your knickers, scream, and dance and lie all the time...

3. You assume from your stance that I did see such a thread, and that I'd be bothered with yet another thread with an obvious McWin in it even if I would have...

quanchi112
Except of course neither Sadako nor I were disagreeing with you in that other thread, as we've not commented, yet you cried, still.

Beg, I'll go and post since it's so important to you. I wanted to point out that you were a fanboy. I proved my point. If you don't like it cease being a fanboy.

quanchi112
I love it when you post strawmannic drivel like this It proves three things:

1. That you assume too much

2. That you assume yourself to somehow be the center or anyone's world enough to waste their time talking to you, in yet another thread where, judging by all other threads, you cannot have a straight debate, and you cry, piss your knickers, scream, and dance and lie all the time...

3. You assume from your stance that I did see such a thread, and that I'd be bothered with yet another thread with an obvious McWin in it even if I would have... 1. My assumptions are always based off of logic unlike yours.

2. That's just the butthurt talking so I will excuse you.

3. It's obvious. You can ignore the obvious but don't expect the rest of the objective posters to do so.

Sadako of Girth
1. Proven repeatedly to be incorrect

2. Incorrect. But certainly describes you to a tee..

3. Incorrect.

Robtard
I wanted to point out that you were a fanboy. I proved my point. If you don't like it cease being a fanboy.

A fanboy is someone who gets crazy and emotional over a character. Yet you're the one flipping out, crying and being emotional, all because neither of us posted in a thread we've not seen (maybe Sadako saw it but didn't care, not sure) and aren't playing into your silly games.

Maybe you're the McClane fanboy, since he's so deep in your head, bro.

Sadako of Girth
Verrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy deeeeeeeeppppppp butthurt from Quanchi once again..

quanchi112
1. Proven repeatedly to be incorrect

2. Incorrect. But certainly describes you to a tee..

3. Incorrect. Slander. Not how to properly debate. Butthurt usually does this to people.

quanchi112
A fanboy is someone who gets crazy and emotional over a character. Yet you're the one flipping out, crying and being emotional, all because neither of us posted in a thread we've not seen (maybe Sadako saw it but didn't care, not sure) and aren't playing into your silly games.

Maybe you're the McClane fanboy, since he's so deep in your head, bro. You two definitely are. Me on the other hand this is normal behavior. You two are going nuts posting like you two have never done so before. For me this is a Monday.

Sadako of Girth
Nope but YOU like to slander. And lie and call names and get real embarrassingly childish. Im above you. You're beneath me.
Why? Because you have the ball and chain of your massive ego, pulling you down there the whole time. And its so bruised after being exposed as a liar over and over again that you cannot back down no matter how wrong you are about any one thing lest the whole pack of poopsmeared cards comes down in your "grand kingdom of Quanchi" you have constructed in your head.

Sad but obviously true.

quanchi112
Nope but YOU like to slander. And lie and call names and get real embarrassingly childish. Im above you. You're beneath me.
Why? Because you have the ball and chain of your massive ego, pulling you down there the whole time. And its so bruised after being exposed as a liar over and over again that you cannot back down no matter how wrong you are about any one thing lest the whole pack of poopsmeared cards comes down in your "grand kingdom of Quanchi" you have constructed in your head.

Sad but obviously true. You just proved my point again. Dance puppet dance.

Robtard
You two definitely are. Me on the other hand this is normal behavior. You two are going nuts posting like you two have never done so before. For me this is a Monday.

We've stalked you in another thread and cried because you didn't post in a thread we wanted you in? I don't think so.

Funny, it's Monday here too.

Listen, you don't have to beg, but just aske nicely and I'll go post in that thread. It's obvious it means a lot to you that we do.

Sadako of Girth
Nope, but you've proven mine.

Poor ikkle Quanchi the attention whore. LOL

quanchi112
We've stalked you in another thread and cried because you didn't post in a thread we wanted you in? I don't think so.

Funny, it's Monday here too. You two have never posted so much in your lives. This is normal for me. I am deep inside your head. Me commenting on another thread someone else made to expose your hypocrisy is just pointing out the obvious.

Robtard
You two have never posted so much in your lives. This is normal for me. I am deep inside your head. Me commenting on another thread someone else made to expose your hypocrisy is just pointing out the obvious.

LoL, how desperate you are right now to deflect away from your shame. But yeah, Sadako and I have NEVER posted 2-3 pages worth in a thread. This is a first.

Cry more.

Sadako of Girth
You're very obviously very deep in your own head...Quanichi..with your other head, as you're clearly risking breaking you own break in another attempt to suck yourself off. To be dominated by an ego that big, butthurt and bruised has to be hell, I imagine.. Wow sucks to be you either way.

quanchi112
LoL, how desperate you are right now to deflect away from your shame. But yeah, Sadako and I have NEVER posted 2-3 pages worth in a thread. This is a first.

Cry more. By that I mean the amount of posts per day is relatively high for one such as yourself. This is not outside my norm.

quanchi112
You're very obviously very deep in your own head...Quanichi..with your other head, as you're clearly risking breaking you own break in another attempt to suck yourself off. To be dominated by an ego that big, butthurt and bruised has to be hell, I imagine.. Wow sucks to be you either way. Slander isn't how to debate.

Sadako of Girth
Which is what makes most of your post count moot.

quanchi112
Which is what makes most of your post count moot. Projecting again.

Robtard
Just ask nicely, I'll go post in that other thread, it's obviously important to you.

quanchi112
Just ask nicely, I'll go post in that other thread, it's obviously important to you. Let it go and relax.

Sadako of Girth
Projecting again.

Thats a term that only means something in cases where it actually applies.

Robtard
^

Says the guy who derailed this thread on the first page over two other people not posting in a thread he REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wanted them to post in.

Sadako of Girth
Yup his butthurt is a never ending chasm of anal pain, and he wants the whole world to know about it online, evidentially..

juggerman
McClane doesn't know about the weakness to light does he?

Sadako of Girth
Well , not wising to fight in dark is a human instinct, I'd say that the second he uses light for personal convenience, he'd note the reaction of any light sensitive creature in a few seconds.

juggerman
I could see that

thanos-prime
How many bioraptors are there?

juggerman
One then two i believe

thanos-prime
Ah didn't see that in OP, McClane could beat 1 if he get's very lucky which he tends to but i don't see him beating 2 of them.

Sadako of Girth
According to in movie legend, he was actually born with a four leaf clover up his arse.

He also carries a fully fulled zippo at any and all times.
Its like an extension of him.

quanchi112
Thats a term that only means something in cases where it actually applies. Just relax and admit he loses here. You simply can't do it.

quanchi112
^

Says the guy who derailed this thread on the first page over two other people not posting in a thread he REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wanted them to post in. Saddie already posted and despite saying in another thread he bases his opinion off of others still won't admit McClane loses proving he's a liar.

Robtard
LoL, what now? Cos that was a massive non sequitur.

quanchi112
LoL, what now? Cos that was a massive non sequitur. Saddie is the last fanboy to fall. The thread will be bumped after the weekend just to be sure. He will weigh in or avoid the thread. Either way he loses.

Robtard
Saddie is the last fanboy to fall. The thread will be bumped after the weekend just to be sure. He will weigh in or avoid the thread. Either way he loses.

I think you're confusing this thread with the McClane Vs Riddick thread. Or more mindless ranting?

As noted in here, McClane's so deep in your head you can't even think half straight anymore. McWinnage.

quanchi112
I think you're confusing this thread with the McClane Vs Riddick thread. Or more mindless ranting?

As noted in here, McClane's so deep in your head you can't even think half straight anymore. McWinnage. I am referring to the other thread. You are upset over frothbyte trapping you. I get it.

Robtard
Cos you care so much, as point out. McClane's deep in your head.

You raged in here yesterday cos neither of us saw the intentional spite thread and commented in it. Hilarious, but get back on topic, you derailed this thread on page one, man.

quanchi112
Cos you care so much, as point out. McClane's deep in your head.

You raged in here yesterday cos neither of us saw the intentional spite thread and commented in it. Hilarious, but get back on topic, you derailed this thread on page one, man. No, I unlike you don't lie and pretend you didn't see a thread on this forum. You care more than I do.

McClane dies. McClane is fine against weak stupid human level villains not these supernatural beings.

Robtard
No, I unlike you don't lie and pretend you didn't see a thread on this forum. You care more than I do.

McClane dies. McClane is fine against weak stupid human level villains not these supernatural beings.

Repeat: Either prove I was lying or STFU already. Prove it. McClane = deep in your cranium.

The creatures in Pitch Black weren't supernatural, they were the apex predator on an alien planet. Once again you didn't pay attention. Oh well, not knowing about the characters has never stopped you from weighing in on a match; why should it now.

quanchi112
Repeat: Either prove I was lying or STFU already. Prove it. McClane = deep in your cranium.

The creatures in Pitch Black weren't supernatural, they were the apex predator on an alien planet. Once again you didn't pay attention. Oh well, not knowing about the characters has never stopped you from weighing in on a match; why should it now. It's obvious you were lying.

They don't exist so they are supernatural. LOL.

McClane only specializes in stalking women and beating dumb villains.

Robtard
Oh my, have to hold your hand again. They're fictional aliens, but not "supernatural" on that merit alone.

Derp. Oh. Derp. 'I was wrong and it was shown, so now I do my Quanchi clown dance.'

quanchi112
Oh my, have to hold your hand again. They're fictional aliens, but not "supernatural" on that merit alone.

Derp. Oh. Derp. 'I was wrong and it was shown, so now I do my Quanchi clown dance.' If they don't exist they aren't natural hence the word supernatural. You really struggle with simple words.

Silent Master

Derp. Oh. Derp. 'I was wrong and it was shown, so now I do my Quanchi clown dance.'

Using his logic, almost every character in movies would qualify as supernatural.

Basically, quan is just making things up at this point...much like he does in almost every thread he's ever posted in.

Robtard
If they don't exist they aren't natural hence the word supernatural. You really struggle with simple words.

By your logic:

*Aliens in Independence Day = Supernatural beings

*Alien ship in Independence Day = Supernatural ship

*Klingons = Supernatural beings

*Jabba the Hutt = Supernatural being

*The Death Star = Supernatural planet busting ship

*Just like pirate ghost ships, animated skeletons and efreet etc. are supernatural.

Stop it already, you're turning a simple misspeak into a full blown clownshow. Have a shred of dignity.

quanchi112
By your logic:

*Just like pirate ghost ships, animated skeletons and efreet etc. are supernatural.

Stop it already, you're turning a simple misspeak into a full blown clownshow. Have a shred of dignity. All can be loosely tied to Supernatural.

departing from what is usual or normal especially so as to appear to transcend the laws of nature

Robtard
LoL, Now it's "loosely".

Just stop the clownshow, you've embarrassed yourself enough. Get back on topic.

Silent Master
By your logic:

Stop it already, you're turning a simple misspeak into a full blown clownshow. Have a shred of dignity.

None of the Avengers or their equipment exist, therefore they and all their equipment is Supernatural.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Silent Master
None of the Avengers or their equipment exist, therefore they and all their equipment is Supernatural.

Well Thor, Mjolnir, and Hulk can definitely be called supernatural.

Robtard
Hulk is a science experiment gone wrong.

Thor and Mjolnir. Really depends which side of the fence you're on. Super advanced alien science and/or magic. IMO, I'd lean more towards magic, making him supernatural.

Silent Master
Originally posted by FrothByte
Well Thor, Mjolnir, and Hulk can definitely be called supernatural.

But can Natasha, Tony, Clint, what about their weapons and aircraft?

Is the Stark building supernatural?

quanchi112
LoL, Now it's "loosely".

Just stop the clownshow, you've embarrassed yourself enough. Get back on topic. They are fictional and so far outside what we view as possible. So yes they fit the definition perfectly.Originally posted by Silent Master
None of the Avengers or their equipment exist, therefore they and all their equipment is Supernatural. Certain characters and equipment absolutely.

Robtard
They are fictional and so far outside what we view as possible. So yes they fit the definition perfectly.

Flip flop. You said "loosely" by definition in just your last post, now it's "perfectly".

Your embarrassment has you confused and all over the place. Take a moment and collect yourself.

FrothByte
Hulk is a science experiment gone wrong.

Thor and Mjolnir. Really depends which side of the fence you're on. Super advanced alien science and/or magic. IMO, I'd lean more towards magic, making him supernatural.

That's because we know hulk's backstory. But if you ever encounter a 10 ft tall green monster throwing around cars in the street, he'd be supernatural enough for you to want to call the ghostbusters.

quanchi112
Flip flop. You said "loosely" by definition in just your last post, now it's "perfectly".

Your embarrassment has you confused and all over the place. Take a moment and collect yourself. Yes, they fit in the parameters of the definition I posted. I admit supernatural isn't the best word to describe but it perfectly matches up to the definition.

Robtard
That's because we know hulk's backstory. But if you ever encounter a 10 ft tall green monster throwing around cars in the street, he'd be supernatural enough for you to want to call the ghostbusters.

Not knowing wouldn't change the facts though.

Ghost Busters Vs Hulk. Now there's a thread.

Robtard
Yes, they fit in the parameters of the definition I posted. I admit supernatural isn't the best word to describe but it perfectly matches up to the definition.

So when you said "loosely", you actually meant "perfectly". Just stop the clownshow. You don't even have to admit you misspoke since your arrogance won't allow for it. But drop it.

The Death Star is not a "supernatural" ship. It's science fiction.

quanchi112
So when you said "loosely", you actually meant "perfectly". Just stop the clownshow. You don't even have to admit you misspoke since your arrogance won't allow for it. But drop it.

The Death Star is not a "supernatural" ship. It's science fiction. it does.

Read it again. It still fits into the definition. Science fiction is a better word but like I said the word supernatural still applies.

Have you seen any death stars lately?

departing from what is usual or normal especially so as to appear to transcend the laws of nature

FrothByte
Originally posted by Silent Master
But can Natasha, Tony, Clint, what about their weapons and aircraft?

Is the Stark building supernatural?

Well natasha and clint are definitely not supernatural. Though we don't have super soldier serum, its close enough to steroids that we can accept cap as notsupernatural. And though our tech isn't advanced enough to emulate IM's suit, we do have enough tech to simulate and understand his armor. So, not supernatural as well.

But we have nothing in our current lives that even come close to Thor, Mjolnir, or Hulk which is why they can be considered supernatural.

Sadako of Girth
McClane wins. By Zippo light.

Robtard
it does.

Read it again. It still fits into the definition. Science fiction is a better word but like I said the word supernatural still applies.

Have you seen any death stars lately?

LoL. How you dance; all cos of a silly misspeak.

I've also not seen Han's blaster pistol. Guess he has a "supernatural weapon". Really no different than say Ghost Rider's chains. Dance now.

Robtard
McClane wins. By Zippo light.

Indeed.

But I'd say zippo to keep the creatures at bay and then bullets to put them down.

Silent Master
Well natasha and clint are definitely not supernatural. Though we don't have super soldier serum, its close enough to steroids that we can accept cap as notsupernatural. And though our tech isn't advanced enough to emulate IM's suit, we do have enough tech to simulate and understand his armor. So, not supernatural as well.

But we have nothing in our current lives that even come close to Thor, Mjolnir, or Hulk which is why they can be considered supernatural.

However; according to quan's logic Natasha, Clint, Steve, Tony and all of their equipment is supernatural. Same with all the muggles from the HP universe.

quanchi112
LoL. How you dance; all cos of a silly misspeak.

I've also not seen Han's blaster pistol. Guess he has a "supernatural weapon". Really no different than say Ghost Rider's chains. Dance now. departing from what is usual or normal especially so as to appear to transcend the laws of nature

If it fits into the definition then it's fair game. I didn't make up the def. Relax. You always obsess over the little things.

quanchi112
McClane wins. By Zippo light. How does he know ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.