John McClane Vs Unicron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
John McClane (Die Hard) http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/61/Die_070807105411638_wideweb_300x375.jpg faces Unicron (Transformers:The movie) as he threatens to destroy earth.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/129610/2579090-unicronwiki.jpg

McClane is unequipped with the Matrix of leadership/Creation Matrix, and has no Zippo or his Beretta, even though they are his standard kit.

Can McClane win against Unicron or escape him..?

Silent Master
Well, according to quan, McClane is a supernatural being....so he might just be able to cast some kind of spell that would allow him to win.

So using quan's logic, McClane wins. angel

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud lol laughing out loud

Silent Master
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud lol laughing out loud

McClane's luck is actually him performing accidental magic.

KingD19
Of course McClane wins. All he needs to do is open the Matrix, but then again considering the size of the Matrix(It fit in Transformer hands rather snugly), it's probably bigger than mcClane by a large amount and he can't use it if we're going to be anal retentive about this.

Silent Master
Originally posted by KingD19
Of course McClane wins. All he needs to do is open the Matrix, but then again considering the size of the Matrix(It fit in Transformer hands rather snugly), it's probably bigger than mcClane by a large amount and he can't use it if we're going to be anal retentive about this.

Good thing he's able to use accidental magic. angel

KingD19
If he's not inside Unicron, he stands no chance, as Unicron just eats whatever he's on, or uses his hand that is literally miles across to smash McClane and everything else.

Silent Master
If he's not inside Unicron, he stands no chance, as Unicron just eats whatever he's on, or uses his hand that is literally miles across to smash McClane and everything else.

Harry was able to apparate via accidental magic while a child, no reason to assume that John couldn't do the same. angel

KingD19
So once inside. Will he perform more accidental magic to save him from the floods of water, the crushing tons of rock, and the massive amount of internal security "anti-bodies" that the Transformers only survived because they're 20+ft tall robots with weapons?

Silent Master
Such is the luck of a supernatural being. angel

KingD19
That halo must be getting pretty heavy.

Silent Master
It's a supernatural halo. angel

Omega Vision
We have no reason to think that Unicron will use any kind of attacks right out of the gate, whereas McClane will immediately cast crucio for the win.

KingD19
All Unicron did was attack. The first thing that happened in the TF movie was him eating a planet. Then he ate a moon. Then he was ***** slapping Cybertron out of existence.

Silent Master
Planets don't hit back, or attack first. smile

focus4chumps
imho mcclane would have to be inside unicron (mmmmm...but seriously) and he would find a way to dodge his defenses and sabotage him. i doubt the lava bath has clamps that can hold him.

however if he's on earth, unless we've established that he can breath in space, he dies.

Sadako of Girth
No evidence to suggest than he can breathe in space as yet.

Just like theres no evidence of Unicron killing humans ever either.

Silent Master
Well, both John and the Silver Surfer are supernatural beings and the Surfer has no trouble traveling through space.........I'll let you do the math. smokin'

focus4chumps
No evidence to suggest than he can breathe in space as yet.

Just like theres no evidence of Unicron killing humans ever either.

interesting. are you submitting that unicron only feeds on metallic planets? i suppose given the evidence he has never dined on an organic planet. but he can sure as shit destroy the earth. all he would have to do is breakdance in the pacific ocean for 3 seconds and an encore in the atlantic. (but seriously though robot unicron could extinct all life on earth if inclined to)

Sadako of Girth
Just going off of what we saw him do (and what he didn't do) ever in the movie. (and the comics that I was aware of in G1) Could be that being metal, being constructed by metallic creatures, and also fixating on eating only metallic worlds, that the dude is all about the metal.

Maybe he is like the Insecticons were at the gates of Autobot city.. IE loving the metal and finding it delicious (although very heavy on the electrons......electrons..)

quanchi112
McClane dies. Not just anyone can open the matrix. Least of all a stalker and beater of women.

focus4chumps
ewww smells like butthurt

quanchi112
Originally posted by focus4chumps
ewww smells like butthurt Yeah, but watch what you say. I can feel saddie's tears and long paragraphs a coming.

focus4chumps
light a match ffs

quanchi112
light a match ffs Let's both agree we are going to watch over him. Like A big brother program.

focus4chumps
huh yeah sure no problem

quanchi112
huh yeah sure no problem Kewl.

KingD19
The moonbase he ate was organic. And he tried to eat both Spyke, and Daniel. Both being humans.

Sadako of Girth
The both moonbases were about as organic as Unicron and Cybertron. They were cybertronian moons.

Spike was accidental, and was in a transforming exosuit as was Daniel who crashed in through the eye in the Quintesson ship with all the other Autobots with him.. And they both survived too. Undigested.

focus4chumps
cmon man he had spike in the clamps

KingD19
And considering how thoroughly he scanned what would become Galvatron, Cyclonus, and the Sweeps. He'd be able to tell the difference between a human and a former.

quanchi112
Based off of what does McClane open the matrix ?

focus4chumps
the OP states "McClane is unequipped with the Matrix". buy some reading glasses.

quanchi112
the OP states "McClane is unequipped with the Matrix". buy some reading glasses. I briefly skimmed it. This is even worse for McClane. Yet somehow people think he escapes ? This is downright laughable. Saddie created a thread to show just how big of a fanboy he is.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yet somehow people think he escapes ? This is downright laughable.

agreed. escape implies retreat. mcclane kills unicron.

quanchi112
agreed. escape implies retreat. mcclane kills unicron. How ?

FrothByte
Didn't Unicron have robot antibodies? Been a while since I watched that movie. But if my memory is correct, then McClane is torn apart by the robots living inside unicron.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FrothByte
Didn't Unicron have robot antibodies? Been a while since I watched that movie. But if my memory is correct, then McClane is torn apart by the robots living inside unicron. Yes, he had all kinds of inner defenses.

Sadako of Girth
I briefly skimmed it. This is even worse for McClane. Yet somehow people think he escapes ? This is downright laughable. Saddie created a thread to show just how big of a fanboy he is.

Incorrect once again, oh butthurt one.
Your bitter hatered of McClane and obsession with me is reaching new levels of non-reality.
You assume i'm saying McClane survives at all.

Shows what you know....again....IE nothing at all.

FrothByte
Yes, he had all kinds of inner defenses.

Then even with his zippo, beretta, and unlimited ammo he still gets shredded here.

focus4chumps
oh ffs unicron has grabbing claws which even little powderpuff wussyboy daniel was able to survive. if you think unicron wins then fine, but lets not be silly about it.

FrothByte
oh ffs unicron has grabbing claws which even little powderpuff wussyboy daniel was able to survive. if you think unicron wins then fine, but lets not be silly about it.

IIRC Daniel was not alone and was later on able to meet up with the other autobots (or was it the dinobots?). McClane doing this solo is suicide even with a gun. He at least needs some backup.

KingD19
The Dinobots were only on the outside of Unicron. They literally "kicked butt", and all four of them were beating up his backside.

Daniel on the other hand crashed through Unicron's eye in the Quintesson space ship. Hot Rod was thrown free and fought Galvatron, while Daniel, Arcee, Kup, Ultra Magnus, Springer, and Blurr fell to another part of Unicron and had to fight his internal defenses. Which included floods, and huge pincers that Daniel only survived because he was with 30+ foot tall robots with laser canons.

In fact, if it weren't for the autobots with Daniel, not only would Daniel have died. So would his dad Spyke, Jazz, Bumblebee, and Cliffjumper as well. Because they were about to be dropped in Unicron's energy vats when Daniel finally manned up and learned how to use his suit.

quanchi112
The Dinobots were only on the outside of Unicron. They literally "kicked butt", and all four of them were beating up his backside.

Daniel on the other hand crashed through Unicron's eye in the Quintesson space ship. Hot Rod was thrown free and fought Galvatron, while Daniel, Arcee, Kup, Ultra Magnus, Springer, and Blurr fell to another part of Unicron and had to fight his internal defenses. Which included floods, and huge pincers that Daniel only survived because he was with 30+ foot tall robots with laser canons.

In fact, if it weren't for the autobots with Daniel, not only would Daniel have died. So would his dad Spyke, Jazz, Bumblebee, and Cliffjumper as well. Because they were about to be dropped in Unicron's energy vats when Daniel finally manned up and learned how to use his suit. It's sad that the McClaniacs are misrepresenting Daniel and the context of how he survived all in order to argue for McClane. Downright deplorable.

quanchi112
Incorrect once again, oh butthurt one.
Your bitter hatered of McClane and obsession with me is reaching new levels of non-reality.
You assume i'm saying McClane survives at all.

Shows what you know....again....IE nothing at all. You created another thread about McClane because you're upset. Let it go. He loses again.

KingD19
It's sad that the McClaniacs are misrepresenting Daniel and the context of how he survived all in order to argue for McClane. Downright deplorable.

Daniel was like...12. Inexperienced as all hell, and only got his suit to transform when he was about to die on the Planet of Junk when one of the Constructicons was about to kill him. If he'd been alone, he'd have died in under a minute.

quanchi112
Daniel was like...12. Inexperienced as all hell, and only got his suit to transform when he was about to die on the Planet of Junk when one of the Constructicons was about to kill him. If he'd been alone, he'd have died in under a minute. I agree. Daniel by himself in this thread is killed for sure. This kills their argument because it asks one to ignore the context of why he survived or that fact he had a giant robot suit on.

KingD19
With the Matrix being bigger than McClane by several orders of magnitude(Seriously, an Autobot as large as Ultra Magnus cradled it in both hands), and his weapons not having the power it takes to even scratch Unicron's internal defenses, plus him not having an exo-suit to provide even minimal protection. It doesn't look good for him.

Silent Master
With the Matrix being bigger than McClane by several orders of magnitude(Seriously, an Autobot as large as Ultra Magnus cradled it in both hands), and his weapons not having the power it takes to even scratch Unicron's internal defenses, plus him not having an exo-suit to provide even minimal protection. It doesn't look good for him.

Can the Matrix be opened by accidental magic?

quanchi112
With the Matrix being bigger than McClane by several orders of magnitude(Seriously, an Autobot as large as Ultra Magnus cradled it in both hands), and his weapons not having the power it takes to even scratch Unicron's internal defenses, plus him not having an exo-suit to provide even minimal protection. It doesn't look good for him. What has me puzzled is why the threadstarter created a spite thread against McClane ? Very weird thing to do.

Robtard
Sadako,

http://gifs.gifbin.com/320sw0sw7847.gif

hats off to you.

KingD19
Originally posted by Silent Master
Can the Matrix be opened by accidental magic?

No. It's a device powered by Primus, the Creator of the Autobots and their "God". It's pretty much used to channel the pretty much infinite power of Primus himself and lets you do stuff like bring dead TF's back to life, or talk to dead TF's as long as you possess it. And it only opens for the chosen one, and sometimes gives them a stat boost. Like how Orion Pax turned into Optimus Prime, and Hot Rod became Rodimus Prime.

Silent Master
No. It's a device powered by Primus, the Creator of the Autobots and their "God". It's pretty much used to channel the pretty much infinite power of Primus himself and lets you do stuff like bring dead TF's back to life, or talk to dead TF's as long as you possess it. And it only opens for the chosen one, and sometimes gives them a stat boost. Like how Orion Pax turned into Optimus Prime, and Hot Rod became Rodimus Prime.

Like you said, It opened for Hot Rod, so it's standards can't be very high. evil face

KingD19
Lol. He did kill Unicron. Not many can say "I murdered a robot bigger than a planet"

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard
Sadako,

hats off to you.

smokin'

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Like you said, It opened for Hot Rod, so it's standards can't be very high. evil face It didn't open for Ultra Magnus.

Sadako of Girth
You created another thread about McClane because you're upset. Let it go. He loses again.

You're embarrassing yourself again.

Knock yourself out though....

smokin'

quanchi112
You're embarrassing yourself again.

Knock yourself out though....

smokin' A fanboy of McClane creating a spite thread against McClane. LOL. You really need help.

Sadako of Girth
I'm not a fanboy.

You're a fanboy of me, Denton Van Zan and of hating on McClane.
Its all you are. And its you therefore who needs the help.

quanchi112
I'm not a fanboy.

You're a fanboy of me, Denton Van Zan and of hating on McClane.
Its all you are. And its you therefore who needs the help. I don't keep creating Zan and McClane threads that's you. You can't stop.

focus4chumps
It's sad that the McClaniacs are misrepresenting Daniel and the context of how he survived all in order to argue for McClane. Downright deplorable.

its especially sad how you didnt read the full post you quoted

In fact, if it weren't for the autobots with Daniel, not only would Daniel have died. So would his dad Spyke, Jazz, Bumblebee, and Cliffjumper as well. Because they were about to be dropped in Unicron's energy vats when Daniel finally manned up and learned how to use his suit.

daniel/human/effective in fighting unicron's defenses.
cry cry?

sGTh-m21jKo

KingD19
I'm not crying about anythiing. I've just seen the movie. Daniel would have died if not for the half dozen autobots with millenia of fighting experience bailing him out every single time he got in trouble.

focus4chumps
ok im glad, but that wasnt aimed at you. lestov is trying to portray any human as a helpless kitten inside unicron.

KingD19
I wouldn't say a helpless kitten. But just about any human armed with no armor and just a pistol has no chance.

Silent Master
I wouldn't say a helpless kitten. But just about any human armed with no armor and just a pistol has no chance.

McClane isn't human though, he's a supernatural being.

Sadako of Girth
now Im not saying one way or another about outcome in saying this, but McClane has positively inhuman survival feats now.

Just sayin'... Tardigrades would have to look at DH5 and be like "WTF!!!!" in admiration at some of that shit.

focus4chumps

to be fair, theres no breathable air inside unicron either. so its over if he cant suit up.

FrothByte
Just re-watched that old Transformers movie and thought to myself "Now why couldn't the live action movie have been as good as that cartoon?"

Kazenji
Just re-watched that old Transformers movie and thought to myself "Now why couldn't the live action movie have been as good as that cartoon?"

A live action movie can be

Its Bay and his group that's stopping it from being good.

KingD19
The original movie was a masterpiece.

Newjak
seriously no expression

McClane dies and horribly

Sadako of Girth
The original movie was a masterpiece.

Absolutely.

Both versions.

(The US release was better, IMO.)

Was shocked when I saw that and noticed the differences, chiefly Spike actually saying "SHIT! What are we gonna do now?!??" after the Moonbase detonation was a surprise to us in the UK familiar with the alternate version. (We just got the "What are we gonna do now?!??" edit)

You guys in the states didnt have the StarWars scrolling intro or the overdubbed Victor Caroli dialogue during/after the "Til all are one...'Til all are one..." before the Unicron head orbit shot.

The movie definitely had the touch, either way.

Sadako of Girth
to be fair, theres no breathable air inside unicron either. so its over if he cant suit up.

Ok. For the thread to work in any capacity, he gets an exosuit.

Newjak
Ok. For the thread to work in any capacity, he gets an exosuit. He still dies horribly.

focus4chumps
Ok. For the thread to work in any capacity, he gets an exosuit.

now unicron is toast.

Sadako of Girth
lol

quanchi112
its especially sad how you didnt read the full post you quoted

daniel/human/effective in fighting unicron's defenses.
cry cry?

sGTh-m21jKo You're upset McClane loses. He dies horribly. Just accept it.Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Ok. For the thread to work in any capacity, he gets an exosuit. Originally posted by Newjak
He still dies horribly. Haha. Waits for saddie to adjust the thread again due to butthurt and fanboyism. Next we will hear someone else opened the matrix and McClane just has to crawl five feet to win.

Sadako of Girth
You dont get it at all. LOL
It's simplicity is to complex for you to fathom.

quanchi112
You dont get it at all. LOL
It's simplicity is to complex for you to fathom. Quit changing the thread parameters multiple pages in. You are biased. We get it. You apparently think you are objective which is downright a toot.

Sadako of Girth
One parameter to make it possible.

Not a problem.
Are you crying, thinking McClane might win?

Oh I think its obvious that you ARE.

Biased, you are, and crying.

quanchi112
One parameter to make it possible.

Not tonnes and tonnes of them like other threads you altered. It's too many pages in but he still loses. LOL. The guy has no chance here. Congrats on creating a spite thread against your hero.

Robtard
It continues.

quanchi112
It continues.

http://gifs.gifbin.com/320sw0sw7847.gif Reposting the same witless humor.

focus4chumps
its called a "metaphore" and its dead on accurate.

Sadako of Girth
Reposting the same witless humor.

As you do literally every time you post, Quanchi.

Besides. You dont understand the joke, or that you are the joke..

Sadako of Girth
its called a "metaphore" and its dead on accurate.

Indeed. smile

quanchi112
its called a "metaphore" and its dead on accurate. There's no e in metaphor. LOL.

Sadako of Girth
So what..? You've been proven to make mistakes all the time. Only thing is you habitually do it when raging and crying.

quanchi112
As you do literally every time you post, Quanchi.

Besides. You dont understand the joke, or that you are the joke.. The joke is obvious. The hole symbolizes everyone going off topic into thread annihilation. I am a very serious debater. I don't come here to make people laugh. You are the clown not me.

Sadako of Girth
The joke is obvious. The hole symbolizes everyone going off topic into thread annihilation.

Wrong again LOL

interesting that that was you projected on to it though, since thats pretty much all you ever do... smile

Oh dear god...the irony! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

focus4chumps
There's no e in metaphor. LOL.

bone dry. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
So what..? You've been proven to make mistakes all the time. Only thing is you habitually do it when raging and crying. There was supposed to be a i and a space after there. Fast typing will do that to you.

quanchi112
Wrong again LOL

interesting that that was you projected on to it though, since thats pretty much all you ever do... smile Who wins this thread ?

Quit trying to get everyone to jump into the hole here.

quanchi112
bone dry. roll eyes (sarcastic) I hope you know how to spell metaphor from now on.

Robtard

Keeps getting better.

focus4chumps
The joke is obvious. The hole symbolizes everyone going off topic into thread annihilation. I am a very serious debater. I don't come here to make people laugh. You are the clown not me.

another fine blend of chronic unwarranted self importance with pure self-wanking.

and so witty pointing out spelling errors. YOU WIN!!!

Sadako of Girth

Keeps getting better.

laughing out loud It DOES....! lol

Sadako of Girth
another fine blend of chronic unwarranted self importance with pure self-wanking.

yes Its all he knows.

focus4chumps

Keeps getting better.

they totally pwned that hole.

Sadako of Girth
stick out tongue

quanchi112

Keeps getting better. I am trying to stop saddie from jumping in. He breaks free and jumps.

quanchi112

and so witty pointing out spelling errors. YOU WIN!!! I do win. Glad you finally came around.

Robtard
"I do win."

It's like Christmas on every page.

Sadako of Girth
smokin'

quanchi112
"I do win."

It's like Christmas on every page. This exemplifies saddie not myself. I won the debate topic to which he derailed it.

Sadako of Girth
I am trying to stop saddie from jumping in. He breaks free and jumps.

http://0.tqn.com/d/phoenix/1/0/e/X/2/tumbleweeds01.jpg

Oh you edited that out, Susie?
This exemplifies saddie not myself. I won the debate topic to which he derailed it.

Stop derailing it with pointless flaming.

quanchi112
http://0.tqn.com/d/phoenix/1/0/e/X/2/tumbleweeds01.jpg Who wins the thread ?

Newjak
Despite Quan's ranting McClane still dies horribly.

Sadako of Girth
Meh....ranting is what he does/all he has....

quanchi112
http://0.tqn.com/d/phoenix/1/0/e/X/2/tumbleweeds01.jpg

Oh you edited that out, Susie?

Stop derailing it with pointless flaming. I am trying to steer this back to the thread topic. I believe McClane can't win ie. spite. what are your thoughts on the matter ?

Robtard
Well, that's a clever new angle. Instead of a "no you" retort, it's a "no it was him!!1!"

Keeps on giving.

quanchi112
Well, that's a clever new angle. Instead of a "no you" retort, it's a "no it was him!!1!"

Keeps on giving. I am trying to get back to the thread topic. I feel Unicron wins; decisively.

Robtard
Based on?

quanchi112
Based on? His defenses in the movie. I don't 'think McClane can break free from Unicron because

A) He has no help.
B) The matrix won't be destroying Unicron either like it did in the movie allowing them the chance to escape.

Sadako of Girth
So you ragecried about McClane having an exosuit for WHAT reason, then? smile

Robtard
"McClane's not allowed to breath!!!!"

quanchi112
So you ragecried about McClane having an exosuit for WHAT reason, then? smile I didn't ragecry I simply don't believe it's ok for you to do so this far into the debate. You also criticized another poster for doing so in the past. that's neither here nor there and will destroy this thread again.

Who wins and why ? It's a simple question.

Sadako of Girth
Yes you did. The military Vs HP thread was WAY later than a few pages. And it was MASSIVE changes that would have affected his chosen side's favour AND it was not just to make a thread operable. I forgot about the atmosphereless interior.
I rectified it. No harm done.

But you're rage tears of hatered/butthurt had you feeling THIS......

"McClane's not allowed to breath!!!!"

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Yes you did. The military Vs HP thread was WAY later than a few pages. And it was MASSIVE changes that would have affected his chosen side's favour AND it was not just to make a thread operable. I forgot about the atmosphereless interior.
I rectified it. No harm done.

But you're rage tears of hatered/butthurt had you feeling THIS......

laughing out loud You did the same thing. I argued against McClane with the exosuit all the same. This isn't the big of a deal. You still won't answer the thread you created. Who wins ?

Sadako of Girth
Nope.

I dont have to. I have a different minset to you.
I can create a thread and not be biased and not champion characters.

As far as my angle: I'll reveal my thoughts later down the thread.

quanchi112
Nope.

I dont have to. I have a different minset to you.
I can create a thread and not be biased and not champion characters.

As far as my angle: I'll reveal my thoughts later down the thread. So again you won't answer a simple question. Quit avoiding a topic you yourself created. Just tell me who wins. The fact you won't answer is another indicator why most have dubbed you a fanboy.

Newjak
Unicron wins still no expression

Sadako of Girth
So again you won't answer a simple question. Quit avoiding a topic you yourself created. Just tell me who wins. The fact you won't answer is another indicator why most have dubbed you a fanboy.

'Most' being you and Lestov. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Unlike you and your being ruled by your massive undue ego, Im comfortable knowing myself and that Im not what you think, and really don't value myself based on what you say/judge me to me from your seemingly very limited viewpoint..

Trying to rage/"blackmail" me (Obey or I'll call you names like fanboy" etc) is not gonna force my hand either.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Newjak
Unicron wins still no expression

Ok...thats the third or fourth time you have stated you opinion on the matter. Thank you. smile

Newjak
Ok...thats the third or fourth time you have stated you opinion on the matter. Thank you. smile And I shall continue to state it while this thread continues. Nothing against that.

McClane loses smile

quanchi112
'Most' being you and Lestov. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Unlike you and your being ruled by your massive undue ego, Im comfortable knowing myself and that Im not what you think, and really don't value myself based on what you say/judge me to me from your seemingly very limited viewpoint..

Trying to rage/"blackmail" me (Obey or I'll call you names like fanboy" etc) is not gonna force my hand either. So now answering the thread question is blackmail ?

laughing out loud

Seriously, McClane loses. The fact you won't answer it proves my point.

Robtard

Point.

-

Sadako,

I would guess this one.

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5256/trapped.png

quanchi112

Point. Yes, him avoiding a simple answer and claiming blackmail is an example of this.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Newjak
And I shall continue to state it while this thread continues. Nothing against that.

McClane loses smile

Huh, good strategy. I'll do the same.

Unicron wins. Without an exosuit, McClane gets torn apart within 30 mins of entering Unicron.

quanchi112

Unicron wins. Without an exosuit, McClane gets torn apart within 30 mins of entering Unicron. Saddie gave him one on page 4. Threadtsrater changed the midway through it. LOL. Do you think McClane wins now ?

focus4chumps
or unicorn could just not tear him apart and watch him asphyxiate since he cant breath. yay gimping!

but we have to allow the gimping or twink will cry on till page 27. let the baby have his way.

quanchi112
or unicorn could just not tear him apart and watch him asphyxiate since he cant breath. yay gimping!

but we have to allow the gimping or twink will cry on till page 27. let the baby have his way. Who argued he does of asphyxiation ?

focus4chumps
Who argued he does of asphyxiation ?

its "DIES". what school did fail out of?

typo-whoring is fun! now i'm witty too!

quanchi112
its "DIES". what school did fail out of?

typo-whoring is fun! now i'm witty too! I forgot to put a die after does. Love that you are enthralled by me.

Seriously, though who said this ?

focus4chumps
gonna squirt me with your flower now? a pie to the face? honk honk?

quanchi112
gonna squirt me with your flower now? a pie to the face? honk honk? The same predictable you're a clown type remarks. Unicron wins. smile

focus4chumps
there there i think you properly distracted everyone from the topic. maybe a few backflips and we all applaud?

i wouldnt wish your existance on a broke dick dog.

quanchi112
there there i think you properly distracted everyone from the topic. maybe a few backflips and we all applaud?

i wouldnt wish your existance on a broke dick dog. Yawn. Who wins the thread iyo ?

focus4chumps
Yawn. Who wins the thread iyo ?

according to your special gimp rules (mcclain not even allowed breathable source of air in space) then unicron wins. you must be so proud.

quanchi112
according to your special gimp rules (mcclain not even allowed breathable source of air in space) then unicron wins. you must be so proud. When have I tried to gimp McClane in this thread ? I never once said he dies of asphyxiation.

focus4chumps
When have I tried to gimp McClane in this thread ? I never once said he dies of asphyxiation.

you allowed no space suit. there is no air breathable atmosphere inside unicron. so mcclane dies. another successful gimp win! congrats bro! (oh dear i hope i spelled all that right)

quanchi112
you allowed no space suit. there is no air breathable atmosphere inside unicron. so mcclane dies. another successful gimp win! congrats bro! (oh dear i hope i spelled all that right) I was arguing based on the threadstarter's stips. I assumed he could still breathe and never once said he dies in this manner. I guess in your world we can change the thread in any direction we want to. LOL.

Unicron stomps.

focus4chumps
I didn't ragecry I simply don't believe it's ok for you to do so this far into the debate. You also criticized another poster for doing so in the past. that's neither here nor there and will destroy this thread again.

Who wins and why ? It's a simple question.

"i wont allow it.... also i never said i wont allow it. now watch as i do silly backflips" -twink

quanchi112
"i wont allow it.... also i never said i wont allow it. now watch as i do silly backflips" -twink I said it isn't right to do so this far into the thread but still argued from that point on with him in an exosuit. He still dies. Not my fault his thread backfired and he wanted to change things around. Unicron stomps whether he has 1 or 50 exosuits in his closet.

FrothByte

Unicron wins. Without an exosuit, McClane gets torn apart within 30 mins of entering Unicron.

Oh he's given an exosuit now? Huh. That changes things, but not by much. McClane will now survive falling several stories through Unicron's innards (which would have killed him without the exosuit). He might be able to getaway from the mechanical claws, though I doubt he can without aid since Spyke and Bumblebee got caught by those. But even if he did get through all those defense mechanisms, he'd still have to face Galvatron who awaits near Unicron's heart, at which point he dies.

quanchi112
Oh he's given an exosuit now? Huh. That changes things, but not by much. McClane will now survive falling several stories through Unicron's innards (which would have killed him without the exosuit). He might be able to getaway from the mechanical claws, though I doubt he can without aid since Spyke and Bumblebee got caught by those. But even if he did get through all those defense mechanisms, he'd still have to face Galvatron who awaits near Unicron's heart, at which point he dies. I expect a few more tweaks by the threadstarter since everyone save the McClaniacs agree he still loses horribly.

focus4chumps
right. sadako the troll once again cheats by attempting to allow mcclane to breath and not die of asphyxiation. such a troll clown he is, right twink?

Robtard

on to page 9

quanchi112
right. sadako the troll once again cheats by attempting to allow mcclane to breath and not die of asphyxiation. such a troll clown he is, right twink? No one ever said he dies of asphyxiation.

focus4chumps
yes robtard it was very funny and made me laugh out loud at my desk. but now its a dead horse. good job.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>