John McClane vs The Kraken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanos-prime
John McClane /w can of beans and 13'' black dildo vs Kraken from wrath of the titans

who wins

focus4chumps
no. not this time mcclane. not this time.

Sadako of Girth
Hmmmm. Tricky one, this. I cant see an un-Gorgon equipped McClane winning unless he uses the C4 on Kraken, or his divine flow has one of the gods smite Kraken..

Lestov16
McClane sodomizes himself with the dildo and the fecal matter morphs into Sadako of Girth, who defeats the Kraken by trolling it with auto-playing videos laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Hmmmm. Tricky one, this. I cant see an un-Gorgon equipped McClane winning unless he uses the C4 on Kraken, or his divine flow has one of the gods smite Kraken.. The fanboy saddie won't ever surrender all the while proclaiming, hey I am a reasonable guy.

Even robbie thinks you are stupid.

focus4chumps
Hmmmm. Tricky one, this. I cant see an un-Gorgon equipped McClane winning unless he uses the C4 on Kraken, or his divine flow has one of the gods smite Kraken..

its tricky since the kraken suggests the legitimization of greek divinity, cancelling out mcclane's baby jesus.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
McClane sodomizes himself with the dildo and the fecal matter morphs into Sadako of Girth, who defeats the Kraken by trolling it with auto-playing videos laughing
Originally posted by quanchi112
The fanboy saddie won't ever surrender all the while proclaiming, hey I am a reasonable guy.

Even robbie thinks you are stupid.

You two REALLY need to let the butthurt you feel over Sadako go. This is just the MVF forum. Relax.

focus4chumps
they're very angry

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
You two REALLY need to let the butthurt you feel over Sadako go. This is just the MVF forum. Relax. Due to your antics McClane might be off the board for a while. LOL.

focus4chumps
ok, what is the new pathetic butthurt lie you're trying to push?

Robtard
Originally posted by focus4chumps
ok, what is the new pathetic butthurt lie you're trying to push?

Quanchi and some others cried in the MVF social thread about all the McClane Vs threads, so I posted to Imp that it might be a good idea to ban McClane from the MVF for a month or so, to let people calm down.

focus4chumps
oh i forgot. you're sensitive and all this arguing is making your nipples tender again.

Robtard
I was just thinking of them, since they complained.

quanchi112
Quanchi and some others cried in the MVF social thread about all the McClane Vs threads, so I posted to Imp that it might be a good idea to ban McClane from the MVF for a month or so, to let people calm down. You're a liar.

Originally posted by Placidity
This McClane shit has to stop. Originally posted by quanchi112
While I do admit the McClane thing has gotten out of hand all a poster needs to do is avoid those threads. I did agree the McClane stuff has gotten out of hand because it has but I didn't complain. I said if people are sick of it then stay out of McClane threads. I don't run to a mod.

So please feel free to not lie in the future.Originally posted by focus4chumps
ok, what is the new pathetic butthurt lie you're trying to push? Rob lied not me.

Sadako of Girth
You're a liar.

I did agree the McClane stuff has gotten out of hand because it has but I didn't complain. I said if people are sick of it then stay out of McClane threads. I don't run to a mod.

So please feel free to not lie in the future. Rob lied not me.

Youre aproven liar over and over again.

Its youre fault and Lestovs its gootten out of hand.
Just let your butthurt go and it'll be over...
But nooooooooooooooo your perpetual hardon for me must dominate all proceedings... roll eyes (sarcastic)

You troll and cry the whole time, and when you've done ou rbest to ruin the place, now you blame everyone else... pathetic that you cannot man up..

Robtard
LoL. How you try and twist, as expected, Quanchi. Two people commented how the McClane "shit has to stop" and how it's "ridiculous"; you agreed to that.

But cry more about how you weren't actually complaining about the McClane issue while agreeing.

quanchi112
LoL. How you try and twist, as expected, Quanchi. Two people commented how the McClane "shit has to stop" and how it's "ridiculous"; you agreed to that.

But cry more about how you weren't actually complaining about the McClane issue while agreeing. You agreed to this as well.
IMO, you should ban McClane for a month or more, let the forum calm down. Normally I'm against banning or closing threads here, but other new threads are being buried before they have a chance.

Take that as you will, asshat. Actually, I think it's bad but as long as it is contained to the threads with the characters involved I don't see it as a major issue. I explained that immediately. I didn't complain to a mod the mod actually agreed before I even posted. I won't lie though. Saddie keeps making more McClane threads and his friend makes zan threads as well.

quanchi112
Youre aproven liar over and over again.

Its youre fault and Lestovs its gootten out of hand.
Just let your butthurt go and it'll be over...
But nooooooooooooooo your perpetual hardon for me must dominate all proceedings... roll eyes (sarcastic)

You troll and cry the whole time, and when you've done ou rbest to ruin the place, now you blame everyone else... pathetic that you cannot man up.. You really need to do something because the pressure is getting to you. McClane loses here.

Silent Master
If you don't like the threads, don't post in them.

Robtard
You agreed to this as well.
Actually, I think it's bad but as long as it is contained to the threads with the characters involved I don't see it as a major issue. I explained that immediately. I didn't complain to a mod the mod actually agreed before I even posted. I won't lie though. Saddie keeps making more McClane threads and his friend makes zan threads as well.

Yes, me giving Imp a suggestion to appease those who had a problem is "agreeing", while you agreeing, isn't actually not agreeing. Logic, that.

Not in the mood to get into another nonsense multi-page debate with you like your "The Death Star is a supernatural ship" we had yesterday, so have fun, I'm done with this topic.

quanchi112
Yes, me giving Imp a suggestion to appease those who had a problem is "agreeing", while you agreeing, isn't actually not agreeing. Logic, that.

Not in the mood to get into another nonsense multi-page debate with you like your "The Death Star is a supernatural ship" we had yesterday, so have fun, I'm done with this topic. So you don't think the McClane stuff is hijacking threads ?

I didn't run to a mod I gave my opinion on the matter after the mod already agreed with Placidity.

As I said those who really feel this is ruining their time just need to avoid the threads.

If it spreads to non Zan and McClane threads then that's when action is needed imo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
If you don't like the threads, don't post in them. When did I say I didn't like the threads ?

Robtard
So you don't think the McClane stuff is hijacking threads ?

I didn't run to a mod I gave my opinion on the matter after the mod already agreed with Placidity.

As I said those who really feel this is ruining their time just need to avoid the threads.

If it spreads to non Zan and McClane threads then that's when action is needed imo.

You don't know what "hijacking a thread" is. It's posting so the conversation sways away from the thread topic. As you did and are still doing now.

Herp. Derp. Derp. Told you I won't get into another "The Death Star is a supernatural ship" type on nonsense debate with you. Just had that one yesterday, dude.

So, the topic or stfu? I'm good with either.

quanchi112
You don't know what "hijacking a thread" is. It's posting so the conversation sways away from the thread topic. As you did and are still doing now.

Herp. Derp. Derp. Told you I won't get into another "The Death Star is a supernatural ship" type on nonsense debate with you. Just had that one yesterday, dude.

So, the topic or stfu? I'm good with either. These threads at least have one of the characters mentioned. That's the thing these threads are quickly degernating but the advice I gave to placidity who has a serious gripe is to avoid these threads. Isn't hard to do at all.

Then you go ahead and mock the very definition of the word which applies to the death Star. Get back on topic. Kraken wins.

Silent Master
These threads at least have one of the characters mentioned. That's the thing these threads are quickly degernating but the advice I gave to placidity who has a serious gripe is to avoid these threads. Isn't hard to do at all.

Then you go ahead and mock the very definition of the word which applies to the death Star. Get back on topic. Kraken wins.

The word is degenerating, not degernating.

quanchi112
The word is degenerating, not degernating. Yes, that was a typo I didn't feel like hitting the edit button to fix. LOL. Every move I make you will be watching me. Every step I take....

Silent Master

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

You tell her, Silent...

Sadako of Girth
So you don't think the McClane stuff is hijacking threads ?

Especially since your girl Liz starts most McClane threads out of butthurt, and insists on derailing the whole time with you guy's shared butthurt hatred campaign, seen time and time again.

quanchi112

Silent Master
Especially since your girl Liz starts most McClane threads out of butthurt, and insists on derailing the whole time with you guy's shared butthurt hatred campaign, seen time and time again.

You probably shouldn't be using terms like butthurt when talking to a 12 year old girl, she might call Chris Hansen on you.

Robtard
These threads at least have one of the characters mentioned. That's the thing these threads are quickly degernating but the advice I gave to placidity who has a serious gripe is to avoid these threads. Isn't hard to do at all.

That a boy, and to think it only took you a page and half of off-topic rants and me only telling you once to get on topic before you listened this time. I think that deserves a pat on the back.

Oh, agreed.

Sadako of Girth
You agreed to this as well.
Actually, I think it's bad but as long as it is contained to the threads with the characters involved I don't see it as a major issue. I explained that immediately. I didn't complain to a mod the mod actually agreed before I even posted. I won't lie though. Saddie keeps making more McClane threads and his friend makes zan threads as well.

LESTOV is the one making 345 McClane threads a day every other day out of butthurt and you aid him constantly in his mission to turn MVF into both of yours butthurt playground.

I made one little Unicron thread and you crap your knickers again try to blame your crimes against decency and common sense onto me and others... poooooor form, even by your usual standards.

Kicking at someone then when teacher notes you getting rightly slapped and going "Oh its not me, sir its THEM..!!" is 12 year old thinking. You are basically Starscream in G1.

Man up and take responsibility for the shit that you perpetuate constantly.

Sadako of Girth
You probably shouldn't be using terms like butthurt when talking to a 12 year old girl, she might call Chris Hansen on you.

LOL smokin' This would imply that Im somehow the source of her butthu- oh...wait..... embarrasment

Silent Master
LOL smokin' This would imply that Im somehow the source of her butthu- oh...wait..... embarrasment

http://theblemish.com/images/2009/09/chris-hansen-have-a-seat-600x480.jpg

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

quanchi112
That a boy, and to think it only took you a page and half of off-topic rants and me only telling you once to get on topic before you listened this time. I think that deserves a pat on the back.

Oh, agreed. You agree with me because my reasoning is right on track. Hooray for agreeing McClane loses. He does.

quanchi112
LESTOV is the one making 345 McClane threads a day every other day out of butthurt and you aid him constantly in his mission to turn MVF into both of yours butthurt playground.

I made one little Unicron thread and you crap your knickers again try to blame your crimes against decency and common sense onto me and others... poooooor form, even by your usual standards.

Kicking at someone then when teacher notes you getting rightly slapped and going "Oh its not me, sir its THEM..!!" is 12 year old thinking. You are basically Starscream in G1.

Man up and take responsibility for the shit that you perpetuate constantly. That wasn't the only thread you've made with regards to McClane and Zan. Lestov doesn't always say McClane loses but when he does you lose your nerve. Just stop. Man up.

Sadako of Girth
Go for it. Provide a link to a Van Zan Vs McClane thread i made. Just one.

Oh thats right: There are none.

Heres a link to the one YOU made though:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=555806&pagenumber=1
Hence you are childishly attempting to deflect responsibility again with more bullshit that is clearly untrue.

What IS true though is that whenever a thread with McClane gets made, you have to bring up Van Zan in it, like you're butthurtedly drifting in a reality where everything is a butthurt continuation, because you cannot emotionally or mentally move of from the beating that Van Zan clearly got all the way through it despite all of your crying, stamping, screaming, tantrums, attempted personal attacks, butthurt insults etc and other childish stuff that you alwasy pollute threads that have nothing to do with McClane Vs Van Zan in.

I already am a man and post like one, you post like a 12 year old and one that is clearly not right in the head, as noted by everyone here.

quanchi112
Go for it. Provide a link to a Van Zan Vs McClane thread i made. Just one.

Oh thats right: There are none.

Heres a link to the one YOU made though:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=555806&pagenumber=1
Hence you are childishly attempting to deflect responsibility again with more bullshit that is clearly untrue.

What IS true though is that whenever a thread with McClane gets made, you have to bring up Van Zan in it, like you're butthurtedly drifting in a reality where everything is a butthurt continuation, because you cannot emotionally or mentally move of from the beating that Van Zan clearly got all the way through it despite all of your crying, stamping, screaming, tantrums, attempted personal attacks, butthurt insults etc and other childish stuff that you alwasy pollute threads that have nothing to do with McClane Vs Van Zan in.

I already am a man and post like one, you post like a 12 year old and one that is clearly not right in the head, as noted by everyone here. You are proving you are too stupid to even understand my posts. I didn't mean that you literally created the same thread. I did mean that particular thread spawned the Zan smear thread campaign. You also created multiple McClane threads in order to troll. I hope your master tells you to stop it.

Sadako of Girth
Was that talking to me, or your loving minion Lestov16 (Liz)..? It seemed to be toally applicable to him/her. Its sure not to me though.

quanchi112
Was that talking to me, or your loving minion Lestov16 (Liz)..? It seemed to be toally applicable to him/her. Its sure not to me though. Lestov isn't ruled by his emotions like you are.

Sadako of Girth
yawnNope Im not ruled by emotion.

Your every thought and action here is ruled by ME, thanks to your immeasurable well of emotional butthurt that fixates on and obsesses you with me.

I personally think you're a bit mental.

quanchi112
yawnNope Im not ruled by emotion.

Your every thought and action here is ruled by ME, thanks to your immeasurable well of emotional butthurt that fixates on and obsesses you with me.

I personally think you're a bit mental. No, I am not. Ask anyone and they will tell you that Quan chi is a man of conviction, logic, and overall a great human being.

You lie, you cheat, and you might even steal.

Looks at your sig and laughs again.

Sadako of Girth
Nope I do not lie, not not cheat or steal..

You cheat by stealing everything you type from old trolls, then lie trying to deny it when pulled up on it.

lol

quanchi112
Nope I do not lie, not not cheat or steal..

You cheat by stealing everything you type from old trolls, then lie trying to deny it when pulled up on it.

lol I have proven multiple times you to be a liar. You probably shoplifted that movie you watched last night.

Sadako of Girth
Still waiting for that first time. i've proven you (and YOU'VE proven yourself) to be one time and time again.

Cry and yelp more for attention, little baby/Jack Russell...

You probably gave Lestov a reacharound last night...but that is no matter for the boards. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Still waiting for that first time. i've proven you (and YOU'VE proven yourself) to be one time and time again.

Cry and yelp more for attention, little baby/Jack Russell...

You probably gave Lestov a reacharound last night...but that is no matter for the boards. laughing out loud Your insults are of the same ilk as that of a middle schooler. McClane loses. Robbie agrees. Cry more.

Sadako of Girth
That is a grade several tiers above yours then.....

Im crying tears of laughter at your rage at being denied attention. laughing

quanchi112
That is a grade several tiers above yours then.....

Im crying tears of laughter at your rage at being denied attention. laughing Are you going to run to mommy tonight like last night ? Krakn wins. Do you agree ?

Sadako of Girth
Actually yours ran to ME last night.

....again...

She said "sorry about my boy being a arse again"
(At least I think that that was what she said, her mouth was kinda full)

quanchi112
Actually yours ran to ME last night.

....again...

She said "sorry about my boy being a arse again"
(At least I think that that was what she said, her mouth was kinda full) You tried something with a 60 year old woman ? You poor homely gent.

Sadako of Girth
I like to help the needy.

quanchi112
I like to help the needy. Robbie definitely needs it. Let me know how that goes.

Sadako of Girth
Actually Im not into guys....unlike you with Van Zan, who needs to prove himself at some point as anything more than just a grunting, slap hitting poser who suicides in rage, yet you stroke his shaft daily.

quanchi112
Actually Im not into guys....unlike you with Van Zan, who needs to prove himself at some point as anything more than just a grunting, slap hitting poser who suicides in rage, yet you stroke his shaft daily. You sure fooled me with your McClane obsession. Just be honest with yourself. i am sure your family will understand.

Sadako of Girth
Oooooh look at you raging away emptily with failed insults. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Oooooh look at you raging away emptily with failed insults. laughing out loud Kraken wins. Do you object ?

The Fat Rambo
Apparently not.

Lestov16
Sadako, serious question. Do you think McClane wins here?

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
Apparently not. He backed down.

jinXed by JaNx
i think the only winner here is the dildo

quanchi112
I'm glad we all agree McClane loses.

Robtard
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
i think the only winner here is the dildo

You're just saying that cos it is black.

the ninjak
It's genius that this has lasted 4 pgs.

jinXed by JaNx
You're just saying that cos it is black.

I don't think the color of the phallic sexual device matters much here because, i'm sure by the time this scenario is over...,that dildo will have seen shit that will have turned it's sheen white. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.