Blade vs The Lord Marshall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ascendancy
The Lord Marshall is at it again, running across the universe, converting worlds. He comes upon earth and Blade isn't having any of it. He steps into the throne room and calls out the Lord of the Underverse.

H2H, no weapons. Blade does have his standard body armor, Lord Marshall has full armor as in the film. Who takes the day?

thanos-prime
LM

quanchi112
Blade wins.

the ninjak
H2H Blade? He's screwed.

0mega Spawn
Blade easily

Scarlet Fox
Lord Marshal takes it. If Blade has his sword it might be more in his favor but strict hand to hand? Blade isnt as strong as other vampires and only gets a strength boost when he drinks blood which in this he doesnt.

Lord Marshal is a better hand to hand fighter and especially with his speed. Even Riddick had issues with him and only managed to win with help from outside sources.

Lord Marshall takes his Soul!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Lord Marshal takes it. If Blade has his sword it might be more in his favor but strict hand to hand? Blade isnt as strong as other vampires and only gets a strength boost when he drinks blood which in this he doesnt.

Lord Marshal is a better hand to hand fighter and especially with his speed. Even Riddick had issues with him and only managed to win with help from outside sources.

Lord Marshall takes his Soul! Blade's skill blows Lord Marshal's skill off the planet. LOL.

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by quanchi112
Blade's skill blows Lord Marshal's skill off the planet. LOL.
How? Blade is a Master Swordsman but he has no sword here. Strength wise I would even put him at Riddicks level, MAYBE, and Riddick couldnt even beat Lord Marshal. Not on his own. You're LOL in the head if you think Blade could match LM in combat.

quanchi112
How? Blade is a Master Swordsman but he has no sword here. Strength wise I would even put him at Riddicks level, MAYBE, and Riddick couldnt even beat Lord Marshal. Not on his own. You're LOL in the head if you think Blade could match LM in combat. Blade is highly skilled with or without a sword. watch the movies. Lord Marshal relies entirely on his speed advantage. He isn't some highly skilled hand to hand fighter like Blade.

Scarlet Fox
I have seen all the movies. He got his ass handed to him by a couple of vamps in the first one and only when he drank human blood was he able to recover and fight well enough to win. In the second one he got his ass beat by a vamp again and only by falling into a pool of blood was he able to recover and win a second time. There is no blood for him to super up on here. Blade wouldnt be able to catch Lord Marshal or even compare to his strength. I can willingly only see Blade as the same skill h2h and strength as Riddick is, and Riddick got spanked.

Lord Marshal.

Unless you can provide exempliary(sc) strength and speed that measures up to LM that I seemed to have missed.

quanchi112
I have seen all the movies. He got his ass handed to him by a couple of vamps in the first one and only when he drank human blood was he able to recover and fight well enough to win. In the second one he got his ass beat by a vamp again and only by falling into a pool of blood was he able to recover and win a second time. There is no blood for him to super up on here. Blade wouldnt be able to catch Lord Marshal or even compare to his strength. I can willingly only see Blade as the same skill h2h and strength as Riddick is, and Riddick got spanked.

Lord Marshal.

Unless you can provide exempliary(sc) strength and speed that measures up to LM that I seemed to have missed. You are leaving out a whole lot of context to he got owned by a few vamps. Lord Marhsal has an army backing him the entire time and the one fight he gets into he loses. LOL.

Blade showed the coordination to take on Drake a bullet timer in sword combat.

Scarlet Fox
Lord Marshal did NOT use his army against Riddick. NOR did Lord Marshal lose simply because of Riddick. If you think Riddick won all by himself then you didnt watch the movie. 'LOL'. Lord Marshal was stabbed in the back by surprise and even with that wound he was able to move at high speed to avoid the attack of one of his people. Riddick was able to anticipate where he was going and attack accordingly. If it wasnt for his little girl friend he would of lost straight up.

There is no one to help Blade here. Whistler doesnt exist to give him a pep talk when he is losing. There is no human blood for him to drink to get amped up. And while he has the strength of a vampire he is actually weaker then one because he doesnt drink blood for his thirst.

Show me a feat of strength and speed equal to Lord Marshal WITHOUT help from outside sources or after drinking blood and I will admit defeat.

0mega Spawn
Lmao
Im going to pretend I didn't see lord marshall is a better fighter than blade
Because nobody would dare post such drivel

quanchi112
Lord Marshal did NOT use his army against Riddick. NOR did Lord Marshal lose simply because of Riddick. If you think Riddick won all by himself then you didnt watch the movie. 'LOL'. Lord Marshal was stabbed in the back by surprise and even with that wound he was able to move at high speed to avoid the attack of one of his people. Riddick was able to anticipate where he was going and attack accordingly. If it wasnt for his little girl friend he would of lost straight up.

There is no one to help Blade here. Whistler doesnt exist to give him a pep talk when he is losing. There is no human blood for him to drink to get amped up. And while he has the strength of a vampire he is actually weaker then one because he doesnt drink blood for his thirst.

Show me a feat of strength and speed equal to Lord Marshal WITHOUT help from outside sources or after drinking blood and I will admit defeat. I am not saying he used his army I am saying that's the reason no one ever dared attack him. He was formidable due to his speed and soul steal. That's it. Skill wise Blade laps him and then some.

Blade doesn't need a pep talk or blood. He wins. Blade would beat Riddick's ass as well.

Robtard
Originally posted by Ascendancy
The Lord Marshall is at it again, running across the universe, converting worlds. He comes upon earth and Blade isn't having any of it. He steps into the throne room and calls out the Lord of the Underverse.

H2H, no weapons. Blade does have his standard body armor, Lord Marshall has full armor as in the film. Who takes the day?

Blade.

Scarlet Fox
I highly dout Blade could beat Riddicks ass... Not to say Riddick would beat Blades ass either. That would actually be a good fight worth watching.

quanchi112
I highly dout Blade could beat Riddicks ass... Not to say Riddick would beat Blades ass either. That would actually be a good fight worth watching. Blade would win hands down. Not to imply complete domination but he'd win it all day everyday.

juggerman

Lord Marshal.

Unless you can provide exempliary(sc) strength and speed that measures up to LM that I seemed to have missed.

In the first one he was captured cuz they used his mom as a decoy. Then they drained him which weaked him. Before that tho he mowed thru at least a dozen vamps no problem without drinking human blood.

In the 2nd one they caught his friends and he gave up so they wouldn't be harmed. Again they drained him. Before that tho he mowed thru dozens of Reapers which are superior to vamps without drinking human blood. He didn't get his ass beat by a vamp at all.

juggerman
Besides god Frost and Drake that is.

EDIT: and that lil girl vamp that attacked him while he was trying to help her iirc

the ninjak
Lord Marshall had the ability to warp into a secondary location causing high impact then immediately warping to a third location to protect him from harm.

He was killed because the third location was compromised and had to retreat back into the second spot which Riddick took advantage of.

Blade has no one to aid him in this process.
And the fight is only hand 2 hand.
Maybe of Blade could throw something into the third warp point he could pull this of. But he can't.

Marshall should beat him down relentlessly whilst Blade won't be able to get a hit in.

That's the way I say the final fight in CoR and Marshall's abilities working. I'm shocked this point hasn't been raised!

Unless Marshall isn't allowed to warp in this fight. Then Blade wins with ease.

0mega Spawn
This is getting ridiculous
Lord marshall has nothing on blade.

He was seen blocking riddicks punches
and riddick blocked of his
Meaning he can be tagged
blade would have just caught LM arm and broke it just like he did nomak

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
In the first one he was captured cuz they used his mom as a decoy. Then they drained him which weaked him. Before that tho he mowed thru at least a dozen vamps no problem without drinking human blood.

In the 2nd one they caught his friends and he gave up so they wouldn't be harmed. Again they drained him. Before that tho he mowed thru dozens of Reapers which are superior to vamps without drinking human blood. He didn't get his ass beat by a vamp at all. Scarlet Fox has clearly never seen any of the Blade films. Ever.

juggerman
Originally posted by quanchi112
Scarlet Fox has clearly never seen any of the Blade films. Ever.

Probably just a memory lapse

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Probably just a memory lapse I doubt it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.