Eradicator vs iron man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Eradicator at his peak showings vs iron man at his peak showings.

Eradicate has somehow landed on marvel earth and his programming has gone haywire. He believes that the avengers is somehow responsible for supermans disappearance/death and will do anything to save him.

Iron man on the other hand has just witnessed the brutal beating of captain America at the surprise attack of eradicator. His nanite infused blood boils in rage!

The battlefield has been cleared of all interference and they battle near the avengers tower

Go!

Emi~Kiro
Eradicator should win given his synthetic kryptonian powers and energy powers. Also the way you word the set up to this fight makes me think they have blood lust. I have only recently figured out what that means so I'm curious if I got that right :3

abhilegend
Eradicator destroys tony.

Batman-Prime
Tony needs prep to pull a win here.

SevenShackles
No decent prep eradicates Tony. Even with it would be a hard fight given eradicators strength, speed, durability and showy energy projection. If ironman has issues taking shot from various versions of hulk then a super fast, kryptonian lvl strength having enemy with shady morals (he didnt mind killing or beating something near death like superman did) should wreck Tony something harsh.

ThereIsHope
Is their anyone in here who really likes Iron Man? I ask for a good reason. Not putting down Iron man.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
Is their anyone in here who really likes Iron Man? I ask for a good reason. Not putting down Iron man.

I like him but it doesn't mean he can hang with kryptonian anything
I'm open to any theories anyone might have as to how he might pull a few wins if not more but I personally don't believe an eradicator who blames the avengers (and recognizes ironman as one of them) for supermans death or disapearense will pull his punches (something I doubt he would do anyway but still you get the point)

Mind you I like ironman/Tony alot more than boring ol eradicator.

Krewe
Erad kilsl tONY IN THE BLINk of an eye

Tony Stark
Originally posted by abhilegend
Eradicator destroys tony.

confused
eek!
laughing
laughing out loud
rolling on floor laughing
sick

Tony is purely just too much him... Iron Man FTW

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused
eek!
laughing
laughing out loud
sick

How?

pym-ftw
Don't ask Stark, he's drunk Tony

rotiart
Originally posted by Krewe
Erad kilsl tONY IN THE BLINk of an eye

In the blink of an eye. Even with all his armors to back him up?

pym-ftw
Yes

SevenShackles
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Don't ask Stark, he's drunk Tony
Ah that explains some stuff laughing

Originally posted by rotiart
In the blink of an eye. Even with all his armors to back him up?
Yes.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused
eek!
laughing
laughing out loud
sick

laughing out loud

Blair Wind
Eradicator wins the majority. Tony pulls a few wins (3-4) based on smart tactical thinking.

carver9
Depends on the armor Tony brings to the table.

-Pr-
Wait, this is a serious thread? blink

Khazra Reborn
I see no reason why Eradicator couldn't just turn Tony's armor into a cheese platter.

rotiart
Honestly when I conceived this fighting had in my head the steel vs eradication fight... And I figured a fight on Tony's turf with all his suits at his command.... Would have made it even

Stoic
Didn't Tony take some serious hits from Sentry? How is the Eradicator going to beat him in a blink of the eye? Just wondering.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
Didn't Tony take some serious hits from Sentry? How is the Eradicator going to beat him in a blink of the eye? Just wondering.
Sentry oneshotted tony. Just hack the armor and disable it or absorb all the energy or transmute the armor or something like that.

abhilegend
Honestly when I conceived this fighting had in my head the steel vs eradication fight... And I figured a fight on Tony's turf with all his suits at his command.... Would have made it even
That Eradicator was amnesiac and under-powered due to being unable to absorb sunlight directly and was just using his strength and energy blasts in that fight.

rotiart
Is it too late to retcon this fight to that death of superman version?

Blair Wind
Ask a mod.

SevenShackles
Oh that makes sense. Current Tony could beat that eradicator for majority.. More so if he can call his remote buddies to play interference.

Damborgson
Originally posted by abhilegend
Sentry oneshotted tony. Just hack the armor and disable it or absorb all the energy or transmute the armor or something like that.

during the first part of the skirmish where Sentry divebombed Tony from behind. But when it turned into an actual fight, Tony took so good hits.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.