Hancock vs. The Incredibles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Hancock takes on all 4 of the Incredibles at once

Who wins?

NotAllThatEvil
There are five incredibles...

byrdgang21
I'm not counting Jack Jack

juggerman
No Frozone? Racist!

AuraAngel
Probably Hancock unless the Incredibles have something I'm forgetting.

juggerman
Hancock solidly

KingD19
Flight, speed advantage, strength and durability, plus he can manipulate wind/tornadoes. There's pretty much nothing they can do except bond and learn not to challenge your betters.

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by KingD19
Flight, speed advantage, strength and durability, plus he can manipulate wind/tornadoes. There's pretty much nothing they can do except bond and learn not to challenge your betters.
Hancock does NOT have the power to manipulate weather. That power was from his wife.

But even still while Mr. Incredibly is super strong and has resistance he can still be hurt unlike Hancock. Dash may be fast but again he woouldnt be able to hurt Hancock. Mrs. Incredible.. can stretch. Hancock turns her into a fishing net. Who else? The Daughter(cant think of her name) can make forcefields. Not really that big of a thing when Hancock would just knock the crap out of it. She couldnt keep the shield up when a robot was stomping on it so I am sure Hancocks force is greater than that.

Hancock stomps.

KingD19
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Hancock does NOT have the power to manipulate weather. That power was from his wife.

But even still while Mr. Incredibly is super strong and has resistance he can still be hurt unlike Hancock. Dash may be fast but again he woouldnt be able to hurt Hancock. Mrs. Incredible.. can stretch. Hancock turns her into a fishing net. Who else? The Daughter(cant think of her name) can make forcefields. Not really that big of a thing when Hancock would just knock the crap out of it. She couldnt keep the shield up when a robot was stomping on it so I am sure Hancocks force is greater than that.

Hancock stomps.

Yeah. He can. Mary called down the lightning and presumably the snow, Hancock made the wind and tornadoes. It's in the director's cut. That's why he looks so surprised when the tornadoes touch down by his side, because he didn't know he could do that.

And yeah, everything else you said is pretty much the truth.

NemeBro
Hancock is physically far above anything the Incredibles could handle.

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah. He can. Mary called down the lightning and presumably the snow, Hancock made the wind and tornadoes. It's in the director's cut. That's why he looks so surprised when the tornadoes touch down by his side, because he didn't know he could do that.

And yeah, everything else you said is pretty much the truth.
Was it said with 'Behind the Scenes' of it? Or are you assuming it based on the Film itself? Cause all the sources I look at say that the weather was from his wife or possibly even a by product of the two fighting all over the place.

BloodRain
He should be capable of doing what she can do now that he knows about the capabilities or has his memory back or.. I dunno, just guessing.

We'll see in the squeal :T

SevenShackles
Alot of heads up butts for the incredibles. Hancock is stronger and more durable than all of them put together.

KingD19
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Was it said with 'Behind the Scenes' of it? Or are you assuming it based on the Film itself? Cause all the sources I look at say that the weather was from his wife or possibly even a by product of the two fighting all over the place.

In the Director's Cut, they were talking about their powers. And the director says Hancock can control the wind, while Mary can control lightning. I'm trying to find the video, but it's a few years old and buried in youtube.

Even with just cues from the movie, it's pretty plain to see. It started thundering when Mary got pissed, and when she hit him a lightning bolt amped it. But Hancock was surrounded by TOrnadoes, and he looked surprised, and Mary looked like, "Oh, that's right you can do that. I thought you'd forgotten."

Scarlet Fox
Oh okay. I never saw the Directors cut so I didnt know for sure.

KingD19
I actually didn't know either until someone else on either here or, I think it was Hero Chat pointed it out and found the video for me. In hindsight I should have saved it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.