Power Girl Vs Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
PF PG.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/104644-113132-black-canary_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/73520/1888295-nova_large.jpg

SevenShackles
Didn't that shi'ar guy who was nova prime for a bit (and richy became quasar) have issues dealing with gladiator?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Didn't that shi'ar guy who was nova prime for a bit (and richy became quasar) have issues dealing with gladiator?
So?

nova

Glorificus
Nova.

armedforbattle
Nova!

SevenShackles
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
So?
It made me think of that and i was curious if i was remembering correctly.. Then I was goning to commend the original nova at operating at such a high level while others sucked balls with the same powerset/source/lvl. Then probably say something generic along the lines of "Richy ftw" or something along those lines. wink

-Pr-
Power Girl would beat Gladiator, imo.

No idea about Nova, though.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by -Pr-
Power Girl would beat Gladiator, imo.

No idea about Nova, though.
Fully agree on PG beating gladiator.

Nova prime had a good control over his powers, threat assessment and using his power set effectively. I think he would struggle but get slight majority over Power Girl.

Golgo13
This is just nova not prime.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Golgo13
This is just nova not prime.
But u have Nova Prime pic..
If it's regular Nova why make a spite thread?

Smh...

Q99
Either can win. If it ends up being more of a brawl, PG'll come out on top, but if Richie has room to use his powers more he will.

Golgo13
But u have Nova Prime pic..
If it's regular Nova why make a spite thread?

Smh...

How is it spite?

SevenShackles
If this is normal nova not nova prime then I'd give it to Power girl. Spite? Its Borderline if not full on spite.

celeyhyga17
How is it spite?
U must think regular Nova is herald level...
embarrasment

Golgo13
Damn straight. PG never really impressed me much.

SevenShackles
No. Not herald level. Some can argue he barely scraps by but I don't agree with them and if he did wouldn't be on par with her. Sadly PG doesn't need to impress you, her just being kryptonian is enough to give her an edge never mind any feats you wish to pile on top of that. Normal ol novas lows are way low compared to PG and his Highs don't compare to PG. Im not a guy who keeps a crap load of scans on stand by but I'm sure someone can show some illustration if they cared enough to.

Golgo13
So, every Kryptonian can beat Nova? :/

SevenShackles
Eh arguable.. but I said it gave her the edge. Her skill and exp with her powers is what makes her win so definite. (that's what my feat comment was supposed to mean)

Golgo13
Nova is faster, isn't he?

SevenShackles
Nova is faster, isn't he?
Wait I said 'hell no' but remembered some stuff and i think he is.

pym-ftw
Yes...

Golgo13
Nova is a beast, don't underestimate him!

SevenShackles
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Yes...
Well it can be argued he could beat a kryptonian child. So not EVERY kryptonian.. Maybe.. confused

abhilegend
Is this bizzaro world? Pym-ftw arguing for a DC characters and Prep-man arguing for a marvel character?

fear

celeyhyga17
Nova is a beast, don't underestimate him!
Ok. Prove to me he beats her. Regular Nova that is.

SevenShackles
Didn't nova used to get smacked around by a guy named diamond head? Dude lifted about 40-50 tons while PG can do something like 100,000 tons+

Silent Master
Didn't nova used to get smacked around by a guy named diamond head? Dude lifted about 40-50 tons while PG can do something like 100,000 tons+

He also had fights with a Gladiator and a mind controled Thor where he took multiple hits and that was a few power ups ago....hell the Thor fight was just after he got his powers.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Silent Master
He also had fights with a Gladiator and a mind controled Thor where he took multiple hits and that was a few power ups ago....hell the Thor fight was just after he got his powers.
That Nova vs. Gladz was upgraded.

Silent Master
That Nova vs. Gladz was upgraded.

It was still years before the current series and recent power-ups, however the Thor fight was from just after he got his powers.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Silent Master
It was still years before the current series and recent power-ups, however the Thor fight was from just after he got his powers.
Let me cut to the chase. U don't think regular Nova centurion Richie has a chance against Power Girl do u?

Silent Master
Let me cut to the chase. U don't think regular Nova centurion Richie has a chance against Power Girl do u?

I've not kept up to date on current Nova, but the one that fought Gladiator back in the day isn't likely to win, no. I just don't think it would qualify as spite.

Golgo13
Ok. Prove to me he beats her. Regular Nova that is.

Nova would fly circles around PG. I can't remember any good speed feats from her. and he has energy projection that will down her.

abhilegend
Nova would fly circles around PG. I can't remember any good speed feats from her. and he has energy projection that will down her.
laughing out loud

Golgo13
What?! It's true. evil face

carver9
Fully agree on PG beating gladiator.

WTF. No she can't...not even one time.

abhilegend
What?! It's true. evil face Originally posted by carver9
WTF. No she can't...not even one time. Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

pym-ftw
Originally posted by abhilegend
Is this bizzaro world? Pym-ftw arguing for a DC characters and Prep-man arguing for a marvel character?

fear
I've sided with dc characters quite a few time, especially recently..

even when I argued that Herc is a skilled ma, I maintained that Shiva beats Elektra...

I Said the fatal five beat the Worthy, I just said it wasn't a stomp...

If anything I've been one of the few people that aren't company biased most of the time...
angel

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I've sided with dc characters quite a few time, especially recently..

even when I argued that Herc is a skilled ma, I maintained that Shiva beats Elektra...

I Said the fatal five beat the Worthy, I just said it wasn't a stomp...

If anything I've been one of the few people that aren't company biased most of the time...
angel
Thanks for ruining the joke btw.

pym-ftw
devil

-Pr-
Prep hates PG, so that's why he thinks this isn't a spite thread.

If I knew more about Nova, I'd be able to judge, but I don't.

carver9
Powergirl wins.

Stoic
Nova Prime would have been a better match up. This is a slaughter in favor of Power Girl. Nova in terms of lifting strength, is slightly stronger than Spiderman.

carver9
Look who made the thread.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Stoic
Nova Prime would have been a better match up. This is a slaughter in favor of Power Girl. Nova in terms of lifting strength, is slightly stronger than Spiderman.

Even IF nova is faster (someones arguing that point) it doesn't mean he can hurt PG significantly. Nova has been hurt by weaker and beat by slower. Nova prime would of made this threads worlds different stick out tongue

Q99
Oh, this isn't supposed to be Nova Prime?

Yea, PG stomps basic Nova. He's a high meta or so. Iron Man was surprised when Nova Prime was beating a weak team of Thunderbolts.

He lacks the firepower, he lacks the strength, he lacks the toughness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.