Big Barda vs Team Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Big Barda

vs

Captain America
Spiderman
Wolverine
Classic Colossus
US Agent

Big Barda is pre reboot, with all her gear. No BFR. Fight in NYC

Q99
Oh, easily Barda. I think Wolverine and Colossus are the only ones capable of leaving so much as a scratch or a bruise- I think a 'fastball special' is the only danger here, but Colossus'll fall to a megarod blast easily and quickly.

With her gear, Barda's flying, armored, has healing, and can blast any of them. In addition to her just being way stronger.

Lord Feron
I mean there would be alot of running and hiding for t2. They could think of a way to take her down. Maybe..

-Pr-
Its bardas to lose tbh...

BlackWind
Barda, rather easily. Physically, Colossus is the only one who is worth mentioning. Her Mega Rod can KO Superman, or BFR people if she chooses.

ColossusGrundy
IF Piotr can avoid the Megarod, it'll at least be interesting.

The Mega Rod has KO'd Supes, and Barda has stalemated Wonder WOman before.

It's her fight to lose.

-Pr-
Standard Colossus isn't in her range, tbh.

pym-ftw
Spite, I don't think colossus pre Magneto amp could even hurt her, if that's what you were going for...

Q99
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
IF Piotr can avoid the Megarod, it'll at least be interesting.

He's not exactly the most dodgey.

And her muscles even without the rod are superior.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Q99
He's not exactly the most dodgey.

And her muscles even without the rod are superior.

Yeah, but after the Magneto amp, he's at least got a shot to fight her for a bit. He won't beat her though.

comicfan11
Barda, rather easy.

Stoic
There wouldn't be anything easy about the fight. With Spiderman's webbing slowing her down, Caps tactics Wolverine's tenacity, and Peter's durability, and strength, they would give her a fight. She'd win, but it wouldn't resemble anything that we would call easy.

comicfan11
Originally posted by Stoic
There wouldn't be anything easy about the fight. With Spiderman's webbing slowing her down, Caps tactics Wolverine's tenacity, and Peter's durability, and strength, they would give her a fight. She'd win, but it wouldn't resemble anything that we would call easy.

Megarod and Mother Box, make this kinda easy IMO.
Most if not all those characters get oneshot.

SevenShackles
Barda would/should crush the team.

Katya
Big Barda destroys them. None of them are in her class. Mismatch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.