Who has had the greatest legacy/legend of horror icons ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Based on their overall movies/feats/impact in their own respective universes while two have crossed over whose legend is the best iyo ?

In no particular order.

1.Freddy Krueger
2.Jason Voorhees
3.Pinhead
4.Michael Myers
5.Chucky
6.Tall Man
7.Leatherface

Just have fun with it.

Kazenji
Where's Herbert West?

0mega Spawn
Norman bates yes

Scarlet Fox
The one that scared me the most was Chucky. Mostly because I was a child when it came out and I owned a 'My Buddy' doll.

... I lit it on fire and sent it to hell! ....

the ninjak
Jason left the most impact culturally as an icon in regards to the list.

But Leatherface and the rest of his family from the original film effected me the most personally.

Outside of your list. Dracula is surely the champion of horror icons.

siriuswriter
Norman Bates for me. I still shiver at the end of "Psycho," when the "mother" has taken over all of Norman's brain, and they superimpose her skull on his face. It really helped that it was black and white. It's just one of those effects that make you feel just a little creeped the first few seconds, then have the "must stare at feeling" that fills with terror.

I get the heebie-jeebies just thinking about it.

0mega Spawn
I've seen countless horror movies and nothing gets to me the way psycho did
The mothers creepy voice paired with a view of the mansion
Irks me

marwash22
i don't think you guys understood the OP. I think Quan is asking which character is the bigger deal in his Movie universe, not who had the biggest impact on you as a viewer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by marwash22
i don't think you guys understood the OP. I think Quan is asking which character is the bigger deal in his Movie universe, not who had the biggest impact on you as a viewer. thumb up

Mindset
Most of them aren't a big deal, tbh.

Aside from killing a few people, they aren't that big of a threat in their universes.

Tall Man destroyed towns, I don't remember what his end game was. I don't remember what Pinhead did either. The biggest threat would be between those 2.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Most of them aren't a big deal, tbh.

Aside from killing a few people, they aren't that big of a threat in their universes.

Tall Man destroyed towns, I don't remember what his end game was. I don't remember what Pinhead did either. The biggest threat would be between those 2. Why not Freddy ?

Mindset
What about him?

His body count is probably less than Jason's.

They're content to kill a few teenagers every now and then.

quanchi112
What about him?

They're content to kill a few teenagers every now and then. You clearly didn't see all of the Nightmare on Elm Streets.

Mindset
I told you what happened in the movies.

Arachnid1
Jason, Freddy, The Creeper, Pinhead, and Myers are my top 5. I'm not sure in what order, but The Creeper scared me the most when I was younger. Still does, I think. Jason probably has had the most influence though.

the ninjak
What about him?

They're content to kill a few teenagers every now and then.

In Freddy's Dead, Freddy killed every teenager in Springfield. Or something along those lines. And he had to get into another town so he could kill more.
So Freddy wins the kill count quite heavily.

Mindset
Originally posted by the ninjak
In Freddy's Dead, Freddy killed every teenager in Springfield. Or something along those lines. And he had to get into another town so he could kill more.
So Freddy wins the kill count quite heavily. OK, the still puts him under Tall Man, which was ultimate point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.