Master Chief (Halo Series) Versus John McClane (Diehard Series)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever

Two protagonists known for their extraordinary luck throw down. Master Chief starts on the roof of the Nakatomi building, McClane starts at the bottom. The helljump went a bit iffy, so Chief's shields are down, and he does not have Cortana. They have twenty-four hours to locate and take each other down. McClane is equipped with his beretta, an M16 assault rifle, his trusty lighter, two frag grenades, and can find a variety of contemporary and UNSC weaponry on each floor of the building. Master Chief starts off with a UNSC Assault Rifle and a Magnum, no armor abilities. He can also pick up the scattered weaponry.

Which John comes out on top?

BloodRain
Sod it, I'm routing for McClane for the sake of his luck, even if Chief is the better soldier.

Runnin' from explosions and shit.

ScreamPaste
The fact McClane has access to weaponry from the Haloverse and Chief's shields are down could be a significant equalizer.

mmm

XanatosForever
His shields malfunctioning and missing Cortana do nerf him, but he's still in peak condition otherwise, a top of the line super soldier, which is nothing to sneeze at.

quanchi112
Master Chief, hard.

XanatosForever
I knew I forgot something. Both Johns know about each others' luck along with basic knowledge. I think McClane can pull out at least one win here due to homefield advantage, myself.

BloodRain
McClain has the ventilations to his advantage.

peaches

KingD19
Chief is more lucky than McClane. That's what he's the Spartan of.

Supra
Chief is more lucky then McClane and Chief wins 10 out of 10

Scarlet Fox
Master Chief. Canon wise Master Chiefs armor is able to deflect all but the highest calibur rounds. In the books it is shown with him standing up when he first gets his armor into the field of assault rifle fire and the bullets deflecting off the armor plating. But that is the book. 117 is the Better soldier by far while McClane isnt even a 'soldier', just a cop. He has standard Police Academy training and Experience while 117 has his training since he was 6 and the experience of all the crap that he went through so far. I say 117 has far more Luck then McClane. Not to mention 117 was able to craft rope and black suits from just about nothing during a Combat excersise to show how his, and the other spartans, training is going. (They gave them practiclly nothing to begin with and they were stumped as to where they got the suits and rope from.).

Overall McClane has no chance against this Titan. 117 doesnt even need the Armor to over take McClane.

NemeBro
I didn't take you for a Halo fan. At least, of the EU. How weird.

No but yeah, all but the heaviest weaponry from Halo used by humanity can't actually penetrate his armour.

MC should win.

Scarlet Fox
I am a giant Halo Fan.

danteiscool
as much as I like John here from Diehard, yeah MC is gonna win this. as you pointed out, Scarlet Fox, it's in MC's favor all the way still.

Tzeentch._
McClane crushes him.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
McClane crushes him.
Halo thread
Blax doesn't support Chief

I am confuse.

KingD19
Lol at McClane doing anything. Chief without his suit would accomplish everything McClane did, but do it faster and better.

He's physically and mentally superior in every way, and he's way luckier than McClane.

Scarlet Fox
McClane crushes him.
Communist.
Originally posted by KingD19
Lol at McClane doing anything. Chief without his suit would accomplish everything McClane did, but do it faster and better.

He's physically and mentally superior in every way, and he's way luckier than McClane.
Agree.

quanchi112
McClane crushes him. You are a fool.

BloodRain
Catchphrase + ventilation >

Supra
McClane crushes him.

So John has no fighting ability without his armor? The armor enhances his own personal development.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.