The Outlaw Star (Outlaw Star) Versus The Enterprise-E (Star Trek)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever

Jean Starwind and the crew of his unique starship find themselves in violation of some article of something or other, and Captain Jean-Luc Picard is taking no chances with some new threat to Fed-space. After a brief dialogue where Jean snarks at Picard's baldness, the ships engage.

Who comes out on top?

ScreamPaste
Tell me more about this Outlaw Star. mmm

BruceSkywalker
what are the Outlaw Star's feats/weaponry/capabilities?

XanatosForever
Busy spamming the forum with threads, so I can't give feats just now, but there is this:

ZW_EigrG8VQ

haermm

ScreamPaste
haermm Okay, that was awesome. Will go look for information then.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Busy spamming the forum with threads, so I can't give feats just now, but there is this:

ZW_EigrG8VQ

haermm

lmao

SevenShackles
Not getting threw enterprise's shields.

Scarlet Fox
Okay. I have seen Outlaw Star a few times. The ship is a peice of junk in comparison to Enterprise. They hardly have the funds to keep the thing running which is one reason they keep doing odd jobs. The ship has no shields to speak of so one shot from Enterprise and it is going to blow up.

XanatosForever
But it has maneuvaribility! And arms! And it can talk!

haermm Yeah, I'll admit, I didn't really think this one through all that well.

Scarlet Fox
xD

BruceSkywalker
then in that case The Enterprise destroys them..

Yamcha
While I absolutely love Outlaw Star ( easily one of my favorite animes) and Gene being a complete badass being able to function even after most of his internal organs were ruptured, the technology gap is just far too massive for the good folks of the Outlaw Star to have a chance T^T

Kazenji
Originally posted by XanatosForever

ZW_EigrG8VQ

haermm

Ahhh AMV hell.

Cyner
Outlaw Star is definitely one of the best anime's evar.

I'm sure if I did some research I could come up with a reason for the Outlaw Star to wreck the enterprise but being lazy is tough. Maybe I'll watch the entire show through one time...

Q99
The Outlaw Star is really awesome... but has no-where near the firepower or defensive capabilities.

They can barely keep it stocked, but that's because it's an advanced prototype and they're a small-time operation.

Still, it's outmatched because it's small, Outlaw Star-verse doesn't have shields to speak of, missiles with chemical explosives primary weapon, large-caliber guns work too, and using maneuverability and robot arms to rip apart enemy ships is something that works, but won't get past Trek shields.

They could pound on the E-E all day and not get through, trek ships trade torpedoes full of anti-matter.

Now, in terms of personal combat, they're a lot more capable than trek, but not in space.

BruceSkywalker
so.. one or two photon torpedoes and buh bye Outlaw Star then???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.