Robocop & Dredd vs Major Dutchs Elite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet Fox
Robocop
http://www.blastr.com/sites/blastr/files/styles/blog_post_media/public/images/robocop_6.jpg
Judge Dredd
http://www.189mv.cn/qgsupport/files/onFilm/b16216baebf0bc0730c0a97b6ab03b49/7243.jpg

VS

Major Dutchs Elite Team! (Predator 1)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b2/Predator_%281987%29_-_main_cast.jpg

Dredd and Robocop have their standard gear. (No Jetpack)

The Elite Team has their standard Gear.

The Setting is the Jungle (Predator 1)

They dont know where the other team is and neither team can burn the jungle down to find the other.

Who finds who first and kills the other team?

Edit: Picture change

Robtard
New Robocop has no feats.

While Dredd's a badass, he's out of his element in the jungle.

Scarlet Fox
Edit

Robtard
Not sure they can take down Robocop, despite being faster and masters of the jungle.

IIRC, besides grenades, a grenade launcher and a pack of C4, they lack heavy explosives. Going to he hard to get the C4 close to Robocop without getting shot in the face.

Lestov16
What about Ol Painless? And how would they fare against a "CONTACT!!!" barrage of bullets?

Ascendancy
Dredd dies, I'll say that much.

Takes a lot of slugs to damage Robo. Even after being abused by ED-209s he still survived a direct firing line of cops with assault rifles. Claymores, nades, and launchers might level the field a little.

Silent_Bomber
How do these film threads usually work? if something is not specifically shown in the movie does it not exist? (IE does Dredd's visor do infra-red targeting?).

Either way I'm not sure if the Predator guys actually have the firepower to pose a risk to Robocop anyway to be honest, I guess they might be able to dig a pit or lure Robocop into quicksand or something, then grenade him.

focus4chumps
dredd's lawgiver takes them all out imho

:edit: using "hotshot" rounds which i believe were used in the stallone abomination

Kazenji
^ I'm presuming its the more newer Dredd movie, Since that's what Scarlet Fox has posted for the picture.

focus4chumps
ahh fair enough. maybe she should learn to post a vs thread then.

thanos-prime
team 1

Silent_Bomber
Originally posted by focus4chumps using "hotshot" rounds which i believe were used in the stallone abomination
The 2012 Lawgiver has all bullet types except Ricochet.

Though there's a question mark on whether Hotshot works like it does in the comics or whether its simply used to melt people's faces off in a gruesome manner. The bullet isn't shown to heat-seek, but the situation probably makes sense (ie he wanted to fire around the hostage so maybe he targeted the crook and then fired slightly to the left to be safer, but this is not really explained or shown in the movie).

Stallone Lawgiver is the only one that has "Double Whammy", but this bullet type seems to be pretty useless in 99% of situations as far as I can see, better to just put the gun on rapid fire and mow people down than try to set up some ridiculous and elaborate shot to hit two people at once IMO.

focus4chumps
my bad i meant the heat-seekers, which imho would prove to be far more effective than the predator. unless of course dutch has dried mud on him which magically blocks a heat signature in the predator universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.