Ultraman VS Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Ultraman VS Hyperion

No prep. current hyperion.

who wins?

Villelater
uhh...why couldn't this be Bandai's Ultraman?

psycho gundam
Smh

Batman-Prime
Lifting Infinity > holding two Planets or even Universes apart.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Lifting Infinity > holding two Planets or even Universes apart. Are universes infinite in weight? Thought they were.

Galan007
Although universes are forever expanding outward, their size at any given point is still finite, therefore they would also have a finite gross weight(as astronomical as it would be.)

SevenShackles
Lifting Infinity > holding two Planets or even Universes apart.
thumb up yup, came here to say this.

Stoic
What happened to the no limits fallacy? There are a number of characters that have defeated Ultra-Man, and they did not or were not able to categorically sit in the infinite tier range. That feat should be rendered inadmissible due to inconsistencies. If he does it on the norm, then I'll accept it, but...

Galan007
Originally posted by Stoic
If he does it on the norm, then I'll accept it, but... When else has Ultraman had the opportunity to lift infinity?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Stoic
What happened to the no limits fallacy? There are a number of characters that have defeated Ultra-Man, and they did not or were not able to categorically sit in the infinite tier range. That feat should be rendered inadmissible due to inconsistencies. If he does it on the norm, then I'll accept it, but...
Originally posted by Galan007
When else has Ultraman had the opportunity to lift infinity?
How many opportunities did Hyperion get to hold two planets/universes apart?
Argument can go both ways against both characters I believe.

Galan007
^ He didn't word it that way, nor did he seem to direct that statement toward both parties. He basically said that unless Ultraman lifts infinity on a regular basis, he's not going to accept the feat... Well sorry, but it's not every day that a character gets a chance to lift something with infinity weight, thus we'll likely never see him preform a feat of the same scale again.

Bottom line: Ultraman lifting the book of Limbo by himself, while ridiculous, is still a canon feat-- as is Hyperion holding back 2 universes. That's all I'm saying.

SevenShackles
Oh I'm just saying (maybe I didn't say it right?) that it can be argued if one feat can be dismissed over such criteria then so can the other. (considering hyperions strength/durability hasnt stayed consistent to what is necessary to accomplish his feat)

Galan007
I agree that in a thread in which both participants have an unquantifiable strength feat, you can't just single out one character's feat. thumb up

psycho gundam
Lifting Infinity > holding two Planets or even Universes apart. both those universes had infinite page books in them, and black holes

ThereIsHope
I think that universes are defined as infinite. Though they are ever expanding. Which is odd. Go ask a doctor of physics.

Stoic
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
I think that universes are defined as infinite. Though they are ever expanding. Which is odd. Go ask a doctor of physics.

So if I'm understanding this correctly, the universe is indeed finite correct? If so I am justified in picking Ultraman's infinite lifting feat apart, and saying that it goes against the no limits fallacy ruling.

In my first post I should have just stated that we should go off of his other feats to come to a sensible conclusion as to which one of these guys are greater. Personally I don't care for either character.

carver9
Hyperion 10/10

yaadaveyaa
hyperion in a big ol land slide 9/10 at least

Philosophía
Hyperion held two Earths. Ultraman held infinity.

Going by their best feats, Ultraman is infinitely more powerful.

ha-som

celeyhyga17
Lolz on the "hype" with this guy. He hasn't shown enough...

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by bbrem123
Are universes infinite in weight? Thought they were.
Ten raised to the power 50 metric tons based on rl physics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.