Wonder Woman & Power Girl Vs Ultraman & General Zod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Pre-Flashpoint versions.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1772/93712-118918-wonder-woman_large.jpg
&
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/25807/2082091-powergirl_by_eddy_swan_d4f1bun_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/124331/2799740-277901_superman_beyond_01_page_031_super_large.jpg
&
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/13925/297702-185135-general-zod_large.jpg

aztec
The girls only chance of winning depends heavily on the Lasso. Other than that, the guys take the majority. PG is a tough competitor, but is slightly below them. Diana can duke it out with either one of them, use her exotic weapons or block anything they throw at her.

carver9
Powergirl is a weak link. Put Supergirl and they stomp.

-Pr-
Team 2...

curryman
Considering their personalities team 2 might very well harm their own chances at winning this.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9

lol no.

Sin I AM
team 2

ColossusGrundy

PG >> SG

Even in SG's own words it's true.

They lose unless the lasso comes in though. Team 2 is too vicious.

carver9
Supergirl fts are above PG and Supergirl already owned Ultraman and easily at that. With a dose or heat vision. I would give Wonder Woman the majority against either.

Q99
It should be noted Ultraman is less experienced than Superman. It was brought up in Trinity- where Superman's foes keep coming back and he fights them, like, a half dozen times each, Ultraman faces his once or twice... then kills them.

His motivation on several occasions was boredom, after all.

Combined with inferior teamwork (Ultraman is hardly going to follow the orders from some trumped up 'General'), team 1.

Stoic
Team 2 has the power, but as many people have mentioned Team 1 has the tactical edge, and Wonder Woman is without a doubt the best fighter. I give the girls a slight edge. However if Team 2 fights as a unit they should sweep this.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Q99
It should be noted Ultraman is less experienced than Superman. It was brought up in Trinity- where Superman's foes keep coming back and he fights them, like, a half dozen times each, Ultraman faces his once or twice... then kills them.

His motivation on several occasions was boredom, after all.

Combined with inferior teamwork (Ultraman is hardly going to follow the orders from some trumped up 'General'), team 1.
Ultraman has actually beaten superman one on one and Zod was equal to superman in every category. He even busted two Imperiex probes without any shield and without getting nearly killed. Compare that to team 1 and you would see who has the edge in this fight.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2 clearly has a noticeable and perhaps overwhelming advantage in terms of power (Zod > Ultraman > Power Girl =/> Wonder Woman is how I'd stack them up in pure stats) but Team 1 has team work, is better in team situations and have experience fighting together.

Still I give Team 2 the edge. Lasso can make a difference, but only if she can catch one of them in it.

Sasaraixx
Team 2 has the edge in raw stats. It seems unlikely they would work together though. For that reason (and the lasso) Team 1 could get some wins.

Team 2 *should* win but they have to work as a team and not underestimate the ladies.

SevenShackles
Team 2 seem most likely to pull majority.

Khazra Reborn
Is Diana packing her sword? That can be a deal breaker, even against two superior opponents.

ColossusGrundy
Supergirl fts are above PG and Supergirl already owned Ultraman and easily at that. With a dose or heat vision. I would give Wonder Woman the majority against either.

.... says the guy who doesn't even read DC and wanks over Hulk when he should.

laughing out loud

All kidding aside, ... really.

Team 1 because of strategy.

no strategy = team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.