Who misses these shows?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Old School

Airwolf, McGuiver and Knight Rider..

I remember when I was a kid Air Wolf and Knight Rider came on at the same time and there was no DVR! So I had to go back and forth with the remote to catch them both!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBd6ighzqYA
Man I miss that show

Kazenji
I know McGuyver because its still showing here.

Supra
Man they stopped showing McGuyver so long ago, Im gonna have to buy the DVD's I guess.

SevenShackles
I watch knight rider now late at night/balls early in the morning on G4. Good times.

Darth Vicious
Awesome shows! All on Netflix now.

Supra
Really, thanks!

Ascendancy
Knight Rider came on followed by Air Wolf on the stations here back then. I wrote a paper citing it as proof of God's existence.

EyeAreRandom
Knight Rider was aswesome! <3

Anyone remember the TV show Sliders? I loved that show!

The_Tempest
The show I will miss above all others is Joss Whedon's Angel, taken from us far too soon.

The War Dragon
Friends and Scrubs are the two shows I miss the most. For non-sitcoms it's got to be The Sopranos and The X-Files, though. Gonna miss the hell out of The Office when it ends this season.

heathjack
I love sliders I got the first second and third season of it. it been coming on the hub for couple months now not sure if still does or not and air wolf come on g4 at 11:00 am and 12 :00pm and aging 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm week days

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.