Death Battle! Goku vs. Superman:)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA&list=SPB833073B659FD65A&index=1

Hilarious! Epic and exactly like it would happen!

AuraAngel
No it isn't lol.

Gecko4lif
This came out months ago and people are still just now discovering it

juggerman
Originally posted by AuraAngel
No it isn't lol.

thumb up

Supra
No it isn't lol.

Ok so how would it go down?

AuraAngel
Superman wouldn't punch the Earth out of existence just to kill one guy lol.

Zack Fair
Of course hw would uhuh

superdur

Supra
Superman wouldn't punch the Earth out of existence just to kill one guy lol.

I think you miss the humor in the whole thing!

BloodRain
That, and even with GT's SS4 couldn't do much to Supes.

KAIKAGE
This is soooooo not going to go well, since when does a versus thread like this one get discussed rationally. Plus there are things to consider, like what version of superman are we talking about and we need to agree on the feats goku is capable of.

Zack Fair
Agreed. There are like 5-10 Goku vs Superman threads in KMC alone. This is the most famous vs ever lol.

Astner
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Agreed. There are like 5-10 Goku vs Superman threads in KMC alone. This is the most famous vs ever lol.
What about the Beyonder versus Mr. Mxyztplk, I've seen quite a few of those.

carver9
They messed up on the fts with both of the characters. That fight was terrible.

BloodRain
Tbh they inflated Goku and nerfed Clark.

KingD19
They nerfed Goku quite a bit. Like saying he was only capable of lifting 40 tons, yet when he was a kid, he effortlessly moved a 600 ton boulder through the desert.

Phoenix3068
Also, Death Battles aren't realistic when it comes to the lore of the thing. They even announce it, in Death Battles it's pure 1 on 1 fights. Goku hardly fought strictly one on one. With Superman, you also get the justice league. So no o.O that's not how a fight between them would go down.

BloodRain
Originally posted by KingD19
They nerfed Goku quite a bit. Like saying he was only capable of lifting 40 tons, yet when he was a kid, he effortlessly moved a 600 ton boulder through the desert.
But massively hyped him by increasing his strength, speed, durability and firepower by 4,000 times. Ki doesn't create a perfect parallel increase in stats like that.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by carver9
They messed up on the fts with both of the characters. That fight was terrible. The fight was pretty good. Could've used some MontyOurm or the guy that made Supes vs Hulk though.

NemeBro
They nerfed Goku quite a bit. Like saying he was only capable of lifting 40 tons, yet when he was a kid, he effortlessly moved a 600 ton boulder through the desert. They amped Goku to levels beyond what he ever showed in the manga.

And he still lost, and would lose.

CosmicComet

Dragging/Pushing stuff is a lot easier than lifting though.

Single men have pulled near 200 ton aircraft--(granted they do have wheels).

That same guy would never in a million years be able to bench or deadlift even 1% of that weight.

BloodRain
..if a person could live for a million years, could they push themselves past the current human limits?

Damborgson
The only major beefs I had with the fight were the way Superman snuch up on Goku's "blindspot" since Goku's supposed to be able to sense him and all that...and I didn't like seeing Goku have to push himself so hard to push back Kal's heat vision. Kal's HV has superior feats and all that, but...phuck. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/g_serious.gif

Also lol at the planet being destroyed at the end stick out tongue

Zack Fair
My complans are how fast Goku burned through his transformations; him using the staff at SSJ2 and Superman being a total douchebag(plus his voice was retarded. I am a DC guy not withstanding)

Still I understand why Goku burnt them so fast...we would have had a 2 hours long fight if he didn't, and the staff while being out of character was used simply to have him use it so no one started complaining about Goku not ever using his magical staff. Superman's doucheness and voice acting has no excuse though.

AuraAngel
I'm reminded of the really awkward part where Goku tries to read his mind. Superman stops him. And then they never speak of it again.

Gecko4lif
My complans are how fast Goku burned through his transformations; him using the staff at SSJ2 and Superman being a total douchebag(plus his voice was retarded. I am a DC guy not withstanding)

Still I understand why Goku burnt them so fast...we would have had a 2 hours long fight if he didn't, and the staff while being out of character was used simply to have him use it so no one started complaining about Goku not ever using his magical staff. Superman's doucheness and voice acting has no excuse though.
The fight would have been 50 seconds long ending with goku having his spine accidentally shattered

Supra
Guys it was a funny video, leave it at that, no reason to blow the horn over it.

Astner
Originally posted by CosmicComet

That same guy would never in a million years be able to bench or deadlift even 1% of that weight.
Well, technically if there was enough friction in the wheels a gentle breeze could move it too.

That said, the Earth's ellipse-shaped orbit around the sun is in balance if you count work with the fictitious force applied by the movement of the Earth.

Now, according to Kepler's laws by moving the Earth you'd simply change the the shape of the orbit until you close in on another significant field of gravity.

The maximum force required to move the Earth linearly would be if you applied the force perpendicular to the Earth's movement. Which I calculated to be 6⋿22 Newton, source.

So the force you would have to apply to move the earth in a linear direction would momentarily range from zero to six quintillion tons depending on which direction you're pushing it.

KAIKAGE
Originally posted by CosmicComet

That same guy would never in a million years be able to bench or deadlift even 1% of that weight. But we have seen gohan lifting a large aircraft like that without straining himself at all.

Ridley_Prime
The fight was pretty good. Could've used some MontyOurm or the guy that made Supes vs Hulk though.
Monty only does fights with chicks, but I guess it could've used some of the latter.

And I thought Goku's voice was worse than Superman's in the video, except during SSJ4.

AuraAngel
Goku's voice comes from the Abridged series. It's deliberately funny lol.

Ridley_Prime
I like it in that sense, but in the death battle it felt kinda out of place to me. "Kaio-what?" also being taken from there was funny though, but abridged Krillen is the best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.