Wolverine vs Kratos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Both are fully blood lusted and are actively trying to kill each other...

For the purposes of this thread, Kratos's fully powered up Blades of Chaos are just as strong/sharp as Primary Adamantium...

Battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed....who wins?

Parmaniac
Does Kratos get all of his gear? If not Wolverine.

KingD19
Even without his gear, Kratos is a God and would rank pretty high up there in the MU. He'd be one of those people Logan knows not to F*ck with, but does it anyway because he's a hard head.

Kazenji
I know a God of War comic got released by Wildstorm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_of_War_(comics)

not sure if the LordofMurder is thinking of that one

wildernesss
wolverine beat hercules during contest of champions 2. he beat the grey hulk twice. he beat abomination. he nearly trashed red hulk, but the fight was interrupted. iirc, kratos doesn't have super speed. kratos loses due to logan's HF. iirc, kratos doesn't have a HF.

TheLordofMurder
Interesting replies guys...

On one hand, Wolvie does have his Healing Factor and that is a huge plus for him; I am not sure if Kratos can actually kill Logan (KO'ing him is another matter though as Kratos does have Superhuman strength)...

But on the other side of the coin, Kratos has a very significant reach advantage and Wolvie would have to tank atleast 1 ridiculously nasty combo simply to get within striking distance of Kratos...

I think this would make for an entertaining, very bloody, battle...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Kazenji
I know a God of War comic got released by Wildstorm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_of_War_(comics)

not sure if the LordofMurder is thinking of that one

This is what I was thinking about; Kratos would be at the level that he was after he defeated Ares and became the new God of War...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Does Kratos get all of his gear? If not Wolverine.

Kratos has all of his gear except for Helios's Head and the Sword of Olympus (this would make it completely unfair for Wolvie IMO if Kratos had these items)....

Newjak
So he has Hades' Chains? And his Bladed Chains?

I'm going to go with Kratos more than likely than.

Plus his magical spells could potentially mess up Wolverine.

KingD19
Pretty much any version of Kratos shit stomps Wolverine.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by KingD19
Kratos is a God and would rank pretty high up there in the MU. That doesn't mean anything

KingD19
Originally posted by Parmaniac
That doesn't mean anything

It means a lot actually. It means that Kratos is without a doubt the most powerful being in the God of War Universe. And if you take all his feats into consideration and port him to the Marvel Universe, he's pretty much up there with the Marvel Pantheon tops like Zeus, Odin, etc...

Now, bad things happen to Wolverine when he tries to fight Hulk. What do you think will happen when he tries to fight Kratos? He gets beat down to Hell is pretty much what happens. Kratos yanks out his soul is what happens. Any number of things bad for Logan's health happens. He loses more than 10/10 he loses ∞/10.

Newjak
It means a lot actually. It means that Kratos is without a doubt the most powerful being in the God of War Universe. And if you take all his feats into consideration and port him to the Marvel Universe, he's pretty much up there with the Marvel Pantheon tops like Zeus, Odin, etc...

Now, bad things happen to Wolverine when he tries to fight Hulk. What do you think will happen when he tries to fight Kratos? He gets beat down to Hell is pretty much what happens. Kratos yanks out his soul is what happens. Any number of things bad for Logan's health happens. He loses more than 10/10 he loses ∞/10. Kratos isn't even remotely close to Odin or Zeus from marvel,

A well written Thor would sh*t stomp him.

In terms of feats and abilities he seems closer to Marvel Ares.

A being that has good strength and durability but relies on weapons and magic to allow him to fight the upper levels.

I think Thor could walk through the entire GOW with relative ease.

KingD19
Ares? Lol, Ares is such a jobber it's ridiculous. And none of his strength feats are even close to Kratos' mid-range stuff. Regardless of whatever you think, Kratos still shit stomps Logan.

And a well written Thor would be a great fight for Kratos, but he doesn't walk the dog like you seem to expect. Kratos can not only reflect all of Thor's lightning back at him, but is more than strong enough to hurt him with his bare hands, and more than durable enough to take what he dishes out.

Parmaniac
It means a lot actually. It means that Kratos is without a doubt the most powerful being in the God of War Universe. Which also doesn't mean anything.

And if you take all his feats into consideration Like? Originally posted by KingD19
and port him to the Marvel Universe, he's pretty much up there with the Marvel Pantheon tops like Zeus, Odin, etc... lol
Now, bad things happen to Wolverine when he tries to fight Hulk. What do you think will happen when he tries to fight Kratos? Hulk has a HF and strength feats beyound Kratos
He gets beat down to Hell is pretty much what happens. Kratos yanks out his soul is what happens. Any number of things bad for Logan's health happens. He loses more than 10/10 he loses ∞/10. Also I like how you take uber Kratos while I was using base Kratos without any kind of gear except his chains (common sense should tell every person I'm not talking of whatever level he was on when he became whatever exactly becoming "God of War" means)

FYI the title "God" didn't turned out so well for Ares and Phobos (who was ironically killed by a Wolverine villain).

Newjak
Ares? Lol, Ares is such a jobber it's ridiculous. And none of his strength feats are even close to Kratos' mid-range stuff. Regardless of whatever you think, Kratos still shit stomps Logan.

And a well written Thor would be a great fight for Kratos, but he doesn't walk the dog like you seem to expect. Kratos can not only reflect all of Thor's lightning back at him, but is more than strong enough to hurt him with his bare hands, and more than durable enough to take what he dishes out. Kratos best feats are probably keeping Cronos from crushing him and Atlas as well neither of which showed above mountain level strength and Kratos was only fending off a portion of them.

Ares has fought much stronger in the form of Hercules so it's not a stretch to compare the two.

Thor is stronger and more powerful than any of the GOW characters. A well placed hammer throw from Thor would send Kratos flying.

KingD19
Ares is one of the weakest gods shown in Marvel period. And he fought Sentry, who goes from being a simpering weakling one issue, to having matter manipulation powers the next. And lol at Phobos. He was a 13 year old kid whose only power was to make people experience their worst fears, and the guy he fought had already died so he didn't fear anything. Plus he was again, around 13. So his swordsmanship skills were nowhere near enough for Gorgon.

Wolverine still dies.

wildernesss
http://imageshack.us/a/img204/6285/wolverinebycaiocacaube3.jpg

the guy above wins.

logan has turned the red hulk into swiss cheese and was overwhelming him until the fight was interrupted. gladiator could not K.O. the sub-mariner desperately tried to K.O. logan with metal beams, etc...but logan wounded him so badly he was bleeding to death and had to be rescued. kratos isn't going to be able to overload logan's HF before logan guts him. it's that simple.

armedforbattle
I would put Kratos around low-mid herald.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.