Alan Scott vs Hank Henshaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

googol
Kingdom Come Alan Scott

vs

Green Lantern(Power Battery inside) Cyborg Superman(5 power Rings)

battle of the green lanterns

Cogito
We've never seen a GL Hank. I don't think he'd do well with that...

Also KC Alan has zero feats to speak of.

Galan007
Originally posted by Cogito
We've never seen a GL Hank. Sure we have. GL v4 #11-13.

SevenShackles
We've never seen a GL Hank. I don't think he'd do well with that...

Also KC Alan has zero feats to speak of.

Didn't KC GL construct a emerald space station and maintain the construct for ten years+ and kept it going even after leaving it to help superman and during all that mess that happen in KC?

Galan007
^ Yes he did, but that doesn't mean a whole lot in the way of a battle feat.

beatboks

Also KC Alan has zero feats to speak of. Yeah this

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007
Sure we have. GL v4 #11-13.

mmm I'm sure I've read it, but I sure don't remember it.

googol
mmm I'm sure I've read it, but I sure don't remember it. he was a beast. team buster

Blair Wind
mmm I'm sure I've read it, but I sure don't remember it.

I don't remember Hank having green rings, but that was the Manhunter/Lost Lanterns three part arc.

googol
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I don't remember Hank having green rings, but that was the Manhunter/Lost Lanterns three part arc. He had 5 of them on his Cybernetic arm which is weird as I would have guess GL power rings required biological wielders, and while he was very impressive wielding the rings I always thought they required a high amount of will power to be use

here he is in his Green Lantern glory, he and sinestros are the baddest green lantern ever

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6687/154390-144255-cyborg-superman_super.jpg
http://uumux.com/images/thumb/Cyborg_Superman_007.jpg/300px-Cyborg_Superman_007.jpg

googol
Question, Cant Henk use the rings to make Technological constructs? like how many lanterns have done in the past to simulate complex machinery? that way he would have endless source of technology at his hand, all he needs is to think about it sinse he is a technopath he knows and feels technology

Blair Wind
You don't need to be biological. Stel is probably the best example.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.