Darth Malgus vs. Darth Maul and Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Excalibur2776
Who would win in a battle to the death?
Setting: Open Plain

Vensai
Darth Malgus is impressive but I think the brothers take it. His TK feats aren't exactly miles ahead of the brothers. Maul's feat of matching Sidious in sabers, though briefly, is better than any of Malgus's saber feats.

NewGuy01
Interesting battle. I must say, I'm wanting to say Malgus could kill them, but I'm going to have to think about it for a bit.

Vensai
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Interesting battle. I must say, I'm wanting to say Malgus could kill them, but I'm going to have to think about it for a bit.

Darth Malgus is quite powerful. However, considering how well the Maul Brothers were able to fight against Darth "Most Powerful Sith in G-Canon" Sidious (using two lightsabers, if it means anything) fairly well, they'd probably win.

Ascendancy
You're really trying to argue that they held their own against Sidious? The outcome of that battle was never in question as it was portrayed: Sidious was in command from start to finish.

That said, Malgus is by no means Sidious. He also doesn't have full knowledge of Maul's abilities as Sidious did. Malgus was defeated by Shan and a trooper. He may not have been killed that day, but he definitely dies here.

Vensai
Originally posted by Ascendancy
You're really trying to argue that they held their own against Sidious? The outcome of that battle was never in question as it was portrayed: Sidious was in command from start to finish.

That said, Malgus is by no means Sidious. He also doesn't have full knowledge of Maul's abilities as Sidious did. Malgus was defeated by Shan and a trooper. He may not have been killed that day, but he definitely dies here.

You misread. I said they did well against Sidious not that they held their own. Either way their efforts were better than any of Malgus's feats.

Ascendancy
Gotcha.

Vensai
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Gotcha.

Even surviving for a few minutes against a Sidious who was toying with them would be impressive. The three fodder Jedi in ROTS barely lasted seconds.

Mizukage Yoda
Darth Maul shouldn't be that far from Malgus, throw in Opress and they definitely take this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.