H'el VS Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
H'el VS Pre flashpoint Black Adam. (would of used DCnu but he doesn't seem as impressive)
Fight takes place in metropolis.
Who wins and why?

http://i.imgur.com/0pHAz.jpg
VS
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/11/116909/2766697-h_el_by_royalfiend_d5ougqc.jpg

Curious how this fight would go.

keiththegreat
It would be pretty one-sided.

SevenShackles
Really? Guess it's not my week for making threads lol.

PillarofOsiris
Black Adam should get crushed.

carver9
Black Adam wins. Seven...you think H'el can beat WBH but you are pitting him against Black Adam? WTF.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by carver9
Black Adam wins. Seven...you think H'el can beat WBH but you are pitting him against Black Adam? WTF.

Im on my iPad and at my comic shop, it was a fight currently being discussed and I like to sometimes take what's discussed here to this forum.
I'm leaning toward black Adam But I'm interested in the opinions of others and who knows what might be brought up that's worth considering in this fight. Some times I can bring up points from this discussion into the discussion here at the shop or vice versa.

Also I only sided with H'el because of his speed and ability to BFR hulk. Something I think anyone would do if it's within their power after seeing the big emerald giant never mind being hit by him. H2H and/or no BFR and I'd lean more toward WBH.

Hope that made sense.

Philosophía
H'el stomps.

Batman-Prime
H'el, easy.

Gecko4lif
Why does hel look like a zombie

celeyhyga17
H'el with ease. Even Black Adam as he was in WW3 loses.

ThereIsHope
Why does he look like a zombie?

H"el wins I think.

Emi~Kiro
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
Why does he look like a zombie?

H"el wins I think.
Fan art? Progressive bizarro design? Maybe he has the same birth defect as powder, it would explain his extra powers :3

-Pr-
H'el wins. Obviously.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
H'el wins. Obviously.

No, he really doesn't.

-Pr-
Based on feats, yes he does.

carver9
Adam have better fts though.

Emi~Kiro
H'el had nice tricks but Black Adam seems like the better fighter.

-Pr-
Adam have better fts though.

Better feats of what? Speed? Teleportation? No he doesn't. And his strength feats aren't that much more impressive.

carver9
Better feats of what? Speed? Teleportation? No he doesn't. And his strength feats aren't that much more impressive.

But I'm not looking at that though because we know Adam is Elite strong and we know he is Elite fast. I'm looking at his battles...everything as a whole. Black Adam is just more impressive and he has done what H'el has done, but hes done it consistently and against greater teams.

-Pr-
But I'm not looking at that though because we know Adam is Elite strong and we know he is Elite fast. I'm looking at his battles...everything as a whole. Black Adam is just more impressive and he has done what H'el has done, but hes done it consistently and against greater teams.

lol, that's a cop out and you know it.

Estacado
H'el.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Why does hel look like a zombie more like draaga

he'l. duh

Branlor Swift
Based on feats, yes he does. Adam has better feats

Philosophía
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Adam has better feats H'el could just psionally restrain Adam, and then take his time slapping his kryptonian dick on his chin until he gets knocked unconscious.

Branlor Swift
Adam would just tear him in half

ThereIsHope
What better feats does Adam have? What teams did Adam own?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.