KOS-MOS (Xenosaga Series) Versus Iron Man (Marvel Comics)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever

This might be spite, but I'm not sure...mmm Who wins?

BloodRain
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100422164056/xenosaga/images/a/a7/KOS-MOS_v4.jpg

The victor.

Kazenji
Stark wins.

KingD19
Holy f*ck man, really? KOS-MOS is like, a universal level weapon/cyborg god lady. Tony marvels at her beauty before he get atomized.

ScreamPaste
When did she become universal?

KingD19
I honestly don't know. I'm remembering a thread a while back that compiled her feats, and if I remember them right, she's extremely powerful. A lot more powerful than Iron man can hope to contend with.

Q99
There was a flash-forward/vision to her with her ultimate weaponry clashing with U-do.

The clash visibly wiped out much of the visible universe- it looks like a starfield being wiped out but then you look closer and realize, 'wait, those aren't stars, those are galaxies!'.

Anyway, even not counting that, Kos-mos does have some very powerful weapons and capabilities. Railcannon, X-buster, even a phase transfer cannon in the third game. And her hilbert-effect doubles as a pseudo-EMP that messes with electronics and sensors (without actually being an EMP, standard shielding won't stop it). So she's got the goods to win.

ScreamPaste
Yeah, she probably is, but IIRC the most controversy with her was over her destructive capability and whether she could axe a galaxy or the setting's deity had something to do with it.

Never played xenosaga myself. I do remember someone differentiating KOS MOS' power based on her eye colour or something, though.

Wouldn't most of the destruction come from U do?

Q99
KOS-MOS in that form almost certainly gets her power from Zohar, which basically steals power from U-DO anyway.

Zohar has been used in galaxy+ destruction before.

Zack Fair
Tony's womanizer days are over.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
There was a flash-forward/vision to her with her ultimate weaponry clashing with U-do.

The clash visibly wiped out much of the visible universe- it looks like a starfield being wiped out but then you look closer and realize, 'wait, those aren't stars, those are galaxies!'.

Anyway, even not counting that, Kos-mos does have some very powerful weapons and capabilities. Railcannon, X-buster, even a phase transfer cannon in the third game. And her hilbert-effect doubles as a pseudo-EMP that messes with electronics and sensors (without actually being an EMP, standard shielding won't stop it). So she's got the goods to win.

It was a galaxy, stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.