Drake (Blade Trinity) vs. Eric Northman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
The Viking warrior wants to test his mettle against another universe's father of all vampires. Can Eric stop Drake ?

BloodRain
Was going to say Eric easy til watching the Blade fight scene. Dracula definitely has the strength advantage, and I think from seeing some scenes that speed (mainly reactions) is near enough on par to Eric, like a high tier vamps speed being impressive to Blade's already impressive reactions.

Speed is probably more to Eric, strength to Drake who can get even tougher with his full vampire form.

I'd say its a toss up until you add in Drakes sword and skill with it.

juggerman
Originally posted by BloodRain
Was going to say Eric easy til watching the Blade fight scene. Dracula definitely has the strength advantage, and I think from seeing some scenes that speed (mainly reactions) is near enough on par to Eric, like a high tier vamps speed being impressive to Blade's already impressive reactions.

Speed is probably more to Eric, strength to Drake who can get even tougher with his full vampire form.

I'd say its a toss up until you add in Drakes sword and skill with it.

Hmmmmmm. Was gonna say Eric clearly until reading this.... Maybe i need to re-watch Blade 3 before deciding

quanchi112
Drake wins.

BloodRain
On a half related note, is Blades sword made of silver or something anti-vamp?

SevenShackles
I think drake has the advantage here. Give them weapons and drakes skill would trump any Viking skills Eric has.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.