Thor VS DC: Hand To Hand Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Thor

VS

1. Black Adam

2. Captain Marvel

3. Wonder Woman

4. Orion

5. Superman

When does The Odinson fall?

abhilegend
Before the fight starts at Adam, thor falls on his face and knocks himself out.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Thor

VS

1. Black Adam

2. Captain Marvel

3. Wonder Woman

4. Orion

5. Superman

When does The Odinson fall?

The only two who are superior in Skill (or equal, arguable) are Orion and WW. Or is this a stacking Gauntlet?
Just H2H, equal strength, no speed, he stops at 3.

Sin I AM
isnt BA pretty good H2H

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
The only two who are superior in Skill (or equal, arguable) are Orion and WW. Or is this a stacking Gauntlet?
Just H2H, equal strength, no speed, he stops at 3.

It is Game of Death style!

Fight, win, move on.

the Darkone
3 and 4 would be Thor toughest challenge, if Thor is serious he could clear it but it wont be easy, I see his stopping at 4 or 5.

pym-ftw
No healing,.... Stops at 3

abhilegend
How is he beating Adam in the first place?

Raisen
Is this a spite thread or just a joke? Any one of those guys would SPITE STOMP Thor in less time than it takes Thor to cry to his Daddy

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Raisen
Is this a spite thread or just a joke? Any one of those guys would SPITE STOMP Thor in less time than it takes Thor to cry to his Daddy

This is neither a joke or spite. There is no way anyone here "SPITE STOMPS" Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
1. Black Adam - Split.
2. Captain Marvel - Split.
3. Wonder Woman - Thor.
4. Orion - Split.
5. Superman - Superman or split.

Horrificus
A "gauntlet" should build up to the most powerful character. Adam should be last.

ColossusGrundy
Thor stops at 1. they all go for pizza while Thor bleeds.

zeel
he stops at 1.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Horrificus
A "gauntlet" should build up to the most powerful character. Adam should be last.

Adam is not at the top of the food chain on this list.

Raisen
Adam is not at the top of the food chain on this list.

I think he is. He's shown to be superior to WW, Superman, and Captain Marvel when going all out.

Gecko4lif
stops at 1. Max 2

-Pr-
I don't like the order. Thor can beat Adam; he can beat Billy too. He shouldn't be fighting them first, though.

Raisen
Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't like the order. Thor can beat Adam; he can beat Billy too. He shouldn't be fighting them first, though.

I think it should go

1. Wonder Woman

2. Superman

3. Captain Marvel

4. Orion

5. Black Adam

-Pr-
I think it should go

1. Wonder Woman

2. Superman

3. Captain Marvel

4. Orion

5. Black Adam

no expression

Raisen
no expression

That order doesn't make sense to you? h2h, Adam is better than WW, Superman, and Marvel. This has been proven on-panel. Going all out, Supes would beat Diana, he's just too powerful for her physically. Orion is the wildcard to me, but I think h2h Adam has him.

LordofBrooklyn
I think he is. He's shown to be superior to WW, Superman, and Captain Marvel when going all out.

The problem with that appraisal is that Wonder Woman, Superman, and Marvel were NOT going all out against Adam.

LordofBrooklyn

Give us your order.

Stoic
Could it be that some people are forgetting that Thor can shift gears, and in certain cases has dynamic strength capabilities? He has shown this several times in comics. Mainly in matches with the Hulk. Then there's the straight up admission that he can go into a warrior madness mode. IMO Orion and Superman would be his toughest challenges.

-Pr-
That order doesn't make sense to you? h2h, Adam is better than WW, Superman, and Marvel. This has been proven on-panel. Going all out, Supes would beat Diana, he's just too powerful for her physically. Orion is the wildcard to me, but I think h2h Adam has him.

I don't agree.

Give us your order.

Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Orion
Superman

imo.

Horrificus
To you DC experts:

What would the order be if you went by skill? Which of those characters have the most experience/training, etc?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
1. Black Adam - Split.
2. Captain Marvel - Split.
3. Wonder Woman - Thor.
4. Orion - Split.
5. Superman - Superman or split.
laughing out loudOriginally posted by Raisen
I think it should go

1. Wonder Woman

2. Superman

3. Captain Marvel

4. Orion

5. Black Adam
laughing

abhilegend
Really? Tell me of all the times, adam was proved superior to superman. Untill then, superman was physically restraining someone while weakening

http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/?action=view&current=Supermanv2071-17.jpg

http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/?action=view&current=AOS494PHYSICALLYRESTRAINSALORDOFHELL.jpg

The same someone was choking adam with one hand

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/Strength/POS-012-18.jpg

These two comics were written by the same writer BTW.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Horrificus
To you DC experts:

What would the order be if you went by skill? Which of those characters have the most experience/training, etc?

As The King Of Canon my word is law.

1) Orion- Orion has had the most rigorous training against the most vicous and varied of competition.

2) Wonder Woman- I think Diana's skill level slightly exceeds that of the next combatant.

3) Black Adam- Adam is behind the other 2 warriors here.

4) Captain Marvel- With the abilities of Achilles at his disposal Marvel has a tremendous amount of combat expertise.

5) Superman- The Torqasm martial art is formidable and he had that millenia long experience fighting all manner of opponents. Despite this, The Man Of Steel comes in at the bottom.

Dampyre
Stops at 2 for sure.

ColossusGrundy
The real order should be:

1. Woody from toy story

2. Wonder Woman

3. Black Adam

4. Cap Marvel

5. Orion

6. Supes

and Thor STILL stops at 1.

carver9
If this is Pre Reboot versions, Thor can beat anyone here...I would follow Rage list. If this is reboot versions, I'm giving Thor the majority against all. He clears.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by carver9
If this is Pre Reboot versions, Thor can beat anyone here...I would follow Rage list. If this is reboot versions, I'm giving Thor the majority against all. He clears.

Stop drinking in the morning before you post.

"can beat anyone here" ????

tsk... READ a DC comic now and then. Just owning one to throw darts at doesn't count.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
If this is Pre Reboot versions, Thor can beat anyone here...I would follow Rage list. If this is reboot versions, I'm giving Thor the majority against all. He clears. Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud
laughing

Raisen
Originally posted by abhilegend

What's your list? I already know Superman is going to be the last to fight according to you, but what's your first four?

Philosophía
Any of them would beat Thor in pure h2h, but it doesn't matter, because he'll never get pass Black Adam at 1.

LordofBrooklyn

Philosophía
What am I missing about Black Adam?

I've read almost all of his appearances and I don't get where he gets the advantage over Thor. Black Adam is basically one high-end after another, in terms of combat performances - and he mostly does this by punching and tanking, since those are his main abilities. Without Mjolnir, Thor gets slaughtered.

Feel free to point out why you think differently.

celeyhyga17

D-Block
I think Thor beats WW the rest could go either way

Philosophía
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Nope. The word you're looking for is 'obviously'.

Anthony Stark
Thor should win, he is an Avenger after all.

Philosophía
thumb up

That pic describes the Avengers pretty well.

Anthony Stark

celeyhyga17

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.