Are the Electives of the Legislative Branch could be defined as one Robber Baron?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dolos
A robber baron is defined as owning every industry, an individual acting as one sole proprietor of all coorperate decisions.

Well the only incentive Senators with their electoral votes during elections have is $$$; and they all begin as Senators. All three branches are apart the government, the government is paid through we the people, who elect who we want into government. So that means senators' only motive come election time the senators must choose among them the candidates who are least likely to get socially moral and will most likely opt to agree on what gets passed via approvings and lack of vetoings.

Therefore, their incentive is not neccessarily healthy for the majority of Americans, and can totally effect every single American industry domestic and overseas. They are a culmative robber baron are they not?

OFF-TOPIC CONSPIRACY AND NOT MY ACTUAL BELIEF laughing

They might even have some strange and superstitious American Four Fathers Cult esque ritual with the presidents and congressmen who are running, with another secret government society like the Dark CIA who can employ Agents around the world to start wars and to assassinate thoughs who betray The Four Father's Creed of Legislative Monopoly.

That's why in the 1960s when Americans were socially at their most care free, not so buried in $ driven stress, making money to pay tax to the Government, John F Kennedy was assassinated because he betrayed the Four Father's Creed?

Four Fathers Creed: *humming* And God said, thou shalt not compromise the Legislative's Monopoly over American Business. *more humming and chorus* Eat, drink, bask in the wealth, enjoy the fruits of our Godly Nation's people, who work beneath us. *hummm*

Dolos
Kennedy failed to give we the people incentive to make money to pay tax to the Government through opaque corporate oppression. We were all lazy hippies. Failure is betrayal, and John F Kennedy was assassinated because he betrayed the Four Father's Creed.

His succesors would be more valuable assets, they would make the people make money, money that would be conserved to this little League of Robber Barrons....this is why things like school and research and development have declined, needing only the bare minimum in education and technology to make the work force just potent enough to make money without exceeding maximum profit regions on funding for developing said education and tech, when all the labor can just be given in sweat in third world countries for a fraction of the price they needed to spend a little bit, but not too much on education. NASA, stars? Pfft, who needs it, if neccessary these Legislative Monopolizers would simply pull a China and execute American babies if the population went out of control.

For some reason I think this is what our Four Fathers had in mind, a new seperate from Britain didn't have an idea of what they wanted, yet some had their own "interests" evil face . Just so happens they might have been the ones who made their wildest dreams come true by manipulating their way into controlling the muscle and willpower that were the colonists, after using them to break free from Britain. evil face

tl dr

if your point is that economic elites effectivelly control the legislative branch and in fact all branches, and that supposed democracies (by the people, for the people) are actually oligarchies, than you are right. all liberal democracies behave like this, albeit to varying degress depending on the pull of organized civil society in its various expressions, including labor unionism, compared to the pull of corporate power. without going into a long ass analysis of the phenonmenon in the wwest and the world at large, countries like USA and Brazil can be safely described as plutocracies.

Omega Vision
Hey do you know my mom's Brazilian maids?

I assume that all foreign countries are the size of small towns.

Dolos
Originally posted by Omega Vision

I'd like to know some Brazilian Maids.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Dolos
I'd like to know some Brazilian Maids.
One is a man named Waldo.

Dolos
One is a man named Waldo. How does your dad feel about your mom having a male maid?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Dolos
How does your dad feel about your mom having a male maid?
Waldo is married to the other maid.

I assume that all foreign countries are the size of small towns. maybe, what's her name?

Waldo is married to the other maid. how convenient huh?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
maybe, what's her name?
Renata. I figure she's probably your second cousin.

My wife's first cousin actually. You'll be happy to know she's a nutritionist.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
My wife's first cousin actually. You'll be happy to know she's a nutritionist.
laughing out loud

Dolos
Originally posted by 753
tl dr

if your point is that economic elites effectivelly control the legislative branch and in fact all branches, and that supposed democracies (by the people, for the people) are actually oligarchies, than you are right. all liberal democracies behave like this, albeit to varying degress depending on the pull of organized civil society in its various expressions, including labor unionism, compared to the pull of corporate power. without going into a long ass analysis of the phenonmenon in the wwest and the world at large, countries like USA and Brazil can be safely described as plutocracies.

There will be no liberal democracy, or governance of any kind in the near future. I will bring the sword.

Oneness
They already got away with this

http://i61.tinypic.com/11ie7tg.jpg

I mean, could they not take bribes from wealthy Americans??

Or foreigners?

Look

QPKKQnijnsM

It's getting worse, too.

Oneness
And by bring the sword, I mean peacefully, diplomatically, or just hacking into America's offshore interests, wealth, and resources; as well as the wealth and resources of America's biggest industrial empires and wealthiest families, with my haxx IT skills.

I'm a one-liberal-digital army, building a democratic-technocracy that manages wealth by necessity and practicality, not a democratic-republic that is a nightmarish, scarcity-producing, unfair competition promoting, greed-pool.

Stealth Moose
http://www.theselfhealingcoach.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/prozac.jpg

jinXed by JaNx
I have bad grammer to

siriuswriter
Originally posted by Oneness

Proof is written in meme so must be true cliche.

Astner
Originally posted by Oneness

I mean, could they not take bribes from wealthy Americans??

Or foreigners?

Look

QPKKQnijnsM

It's getting worse, too.
Who else should pay for the venture capitalists of Wall Street losing hundreds of billions of dollars (money they don't have) in currency speculations if not the hard-working American tax payer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.