Wolverine v.s. Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Dante puts posts in threads, so here you are. (Sorry, BloodRain, seriously, I feel sympathy.)

This is a straight up brawl scenario meant to compare their combat capability and healing factors against one another directly. It's set up in a stadium containing a sort of obstacle course with both open spaces, and closed in spaces.

1. DMC Dante with rebellion, no powers, just his physical stats, including his regen.
2. DmC Dante in the same scenario.

Wolverine has his claws, spandex, and healing factor.

Loser has to dress like the other for a full year. uhuh

BloodRain
Dante is massively stronger, faster, more destructive and more skilled than Logan. To a lesser extent minus the latter for nuDante.

Logan has a sharper weapon, more potent regen (though sometimes its at Dante's level) and bone durability.

Im sure Logan has been knocked out by class 20 strength, or been pulled apart/dedicated. Alternative is shoving his head into the ground, holding him there until he suffocates :T

Scarlet Fox
Logan might lose on purpose just so he can wear something halfway decent besides spandex.

BloodRain
You telling me theres something wrong with wearing this?:

http://www.loregy.com/wp-content/uploads/wolverine-costume.jpg

ScreamPaste
I have a feeling Logan would be opposed to bleaching his hair white and parading around in such an absurd number of belts. uhuh

BloodRain
You mean looking stylish? ahah

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I have a feeling Logan would be opposed to bleaching his hair white and parading around in such an absurd number of belts. uhuh
No no no! You said Dress like. You didnt say anything about dying hair....

But if you mean EXACLTY like the other.. No way is Logan shaving.

If Logan does happen to lose he goes all Harakiri.

NemeBro
Dante isn't clean-shaven anymore, lol.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Logan might lose on purpose just so he can wear something halfway decent besides spandex.

He does wear other stuff besides Spandex.

Charlotte DeBel
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1189/devilmaycry0121mx2.jpg

Adamantium is sharper, but Rebellion can do this, for example. The stats gap, however, is more than enough for Dante to subdue Logan.

"Ultimate" Dante is a better match for good ol' Wolvie. Though there is a problem that Ultimate one has less feats (even the tie-in comic to the new series is about Vergil mostly) so there are less definite edges for us, Dante supporters.

That said, classic Dante's height is 190 cm in human form. Wolvie will look really funny cosplaying him.
And having to shave the sideburns is a catastrophe for Wolverine for sure (stubble=/=Wolvieburns).

Charlotte DeBel
TmHdLB6f5A8
Also I've wondered for a long time what will happen if Dante goes Kenshiro and uses the trick he did to the statue in the cutscene to Logan's scull.

BloodRain
Not sure, but implosion punches would be fair cool.

NuDante would be a better fight, but still at a great advantage. Fights groups of bullet-timing demons, stronger then the Hunter that pushes around a 180 ft Ferris Wheel, uppercutting the building sized Mundas. His regen and damage soak isn't on Dante's level but hey, he's like a faster, stronger, combat version of Spider-Man who has beaten Logan several times.

Edit: Logan's like a foot shorter than Dante, he'd look so cute trying to wear those baggy clothes awesome

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by BloodRain
Not sure, but implosion punches would be fair cool.

NuDante would be a better fight, but still at a great advantage. Fights groups of bullet-timing demons, stronger then the Hunter that pushes around a 180 ft Ferris Wheel, uppercutting the building sized Mundas. His regen and damage soak isn't on Dante's level but hey, he's like a faster, stronger, combat version of Spider-Man who has beaten Logan several times.

Edit: Logan's like a foot shorter than Dante, he'd look so cute trying to wear those baggy clothes awesome
The most LOL-worthy sight ever.

danteiscool
wow, yeah, I agree with BloodRain on this. classic Dante is just too much for ol Wolvie here, especially if we're using DMC4 Dante here.

DmC Dante, though slower than DMC3 Dante, is still above him in strength to the point where simply beating Wolverine unconscious shouldn't be too difficult. and he still has regen too though to a seemingly much lesser extent than classic Dante so there is that too.

that said, at Wolverine would be able to wear an outfit similar to DmC Dante's better than classic Dante's; DmC Dante's clothes are more along the line of what Wolverine would probably wear of his own choice when in civve clothes, though if he tried to wear the exact same size as DmC Dante, he'd have to be holding up the pants and coat all day.

ScreamPaste
I'm surprised to not be seeing more support for Wolverine here. mmm I am on board with Dante for the win, though I think it would take a while with just rebellion.

Charlotte DeBel
The Wolverine fans weren't introduced to this thread, probably...

BloodRain
Originally posted by danteiscool
though if he tried to wear the exact same size as DmC Dante, he'd have to be holding up the pants and coat all day.
http://www.trendoriginal.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/v-neck-main-pic.thumbnail.jpg
nuDante's vest on Wolverine?

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I'm surprised to not be seeing more support for Wolverine here. mmm I am on board with Dante for the win, though I think it would take a while with just rebellion.
He needs Rebellion? ahah

Charlotte DeBel
Well, I've already proposed implosion punch thingwink

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
The Wolverine fans weren't introduced to this thread, probably... Seems not. I'll admit, I'm kind of baiting them in here.

danteiscool
well so far it doesn't seem like they're going for it. maybe you should try and change up the bait.

Chozone
Dante wins with zero effort.

ScreamPaste
Spidey-level Logan loses, Hulk-level Logan wins.

BloodRain
Indeed. It would be go down exactly the same as the Link thread.

...with nuDante, the one on Link's level. ;p

ScreamPaste
Indeed. It would be go down exactly the same as the Link thread.

...with nuDante, the one on Link's level. ;p
Well I was actually a nice guy and didn't make this a 'to the death' fight. haermm Allow for KO's and I'm of the opinion both handle Wolverine with similar effort. uhuh

BloodRain
Both would :T

Though I still like suffocation/asphyxiation plan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.