The Godd@mned BATMAN!!!!! vs Thanos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
In this senario, The Godd@mn Batman has learned of the "Drax Force" and wants to kick Thanos's a$$...

My question for you all is this: if The Godd@mned Batman had knowledge of the Drax Force and 3 months to prepare, could he synthesize the Drax Force and incorporate it into a suit of armor capable of giving Thanos a beatdown a perfect 10/10?

Brockalizer
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
In this senario, The Godd@mn Batman has learned of the "Drax Force" and wants to kick Thanos's a$$...

My question for you all is this: if The Godd@mned Batman had knowledge of the Drax Force and 3 months to prepare, could he synthesize the Drax Force and incorporate it into a suit of armor capable of giving Thanos a beatdown a perfect 10/10? I could see a 9/10 advantage for Batman, but, very few people can out think Thanos 10 out of 10 times, Batman isn't one of them IMO.

TheGodKiller
laughing

bbrem123
wow just wow

Batman-Prime
Spite, the Goddamned Batman doesn't need prep to beat Thanos. One kick is enough.

Parmaniac
In this senario, The Godd@mn LordofMurder has made one of the "butt hurt thread" and wants to spite Thanos's a$$... (once again)

abhilegend
Originally posted by Parmaniac

laughing out loud

Badabing

My question for you all is this: if The Godd@mned Batman had knowledge of the Drax Force and 3 months to prepare, could he synthesize the Drax Force and incorporate it into a suit of armor capable of giving Thanos a beatdown a perfect 10/10? Haven't we talked about making spite threads against Thanos? sneer

TheLordofMurder
Its not a spite thread...it simply asks the question if 3 months time is enough prep time for The Godd@mned Batman to give Thanos a butt whipping...

wink

TheGodKiller
^I think that belongs to the Comic Book section of the Comic Book Movies forum.

Placidity
Only read the title - Batman takes it.

ra7whore
Seen on a thread comment before...

"Batman can beat cancer with a pack of smokes"

pym-ftw
How can he harness the Drax force...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by pym-ftw
How can he harness the Drax force...

It's really simple, actually.

He ate Drax.

Badabing
Its not a spite thread...it simply asks the question if 3 months time is enough prep time for The Godd@mned Batman to give Thanos a butt whipping...

wink It's spite. You knew making this thread Thanos gets a Drax force batkick. Don't play innocent with me. I'm onto your sick games. sneerOriginally posted by TheGodKiller
^I think that belongs to the Comic Book section of the Comic Book Movies forum. I think you belong in the shut up section! ahuhOriginally posted by pym-ftw
How can he harness the Drax force... He's Batman. Don't make me tell you again. ahah

Batman-Prime
Anti-Thanos spray ftw.

quanchi112
Thanos, 10/10.

remigio_coldez
PIS ON, a batkick could destroy a galaxy and a bat glare could scare the sh1t out of the presence and TOOA.

quanchi112
Originally posted by remigio_coldez
PIS ON, a batkick could destroy a galaxy and a bat glare could scare the sh1t out of the presence and TOOA. No, you are clearly wrong. Thanos wins.

batman synthesizes the bat-force and assrapes thanos with it.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, you are clearly wrong. Thanos wins.

thumb down

The troll has returned!

laughing out loud

TheGodKiller
http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1337/45/1337455525944.gif

Mindset
What's stopping Batman from just beating the shit out of Thanos?

quanchi112
thumb down

The troll has returned!

laughing out loud You sure did.

Thanos wins.

TheLordofMurder
You sure did.

Thanos wins.

The voters disagree with you...

Thanos loses Quanchi!!!

laughing out loud

guy222
Thanos

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by guy222
Thanos

The Godd@mn BATMAN cant win with knowledge of the Drax Force and 3 months to prepare?

quanchi112
The voters disagree with you...

Thanos loses Quanchi!!!

laughing out loud You only gave two options which I simply don't care for. Thanos wins, 10/10. Guy also disagrees with you. All I need.Originally posted by guy222
Thanos

remigio_coldez
laughing PIS on, BATKICK is an ABSTRACT KILLER.

BATMAN 10/10

TheLordofMurder
You only gave two options which I simply don't care for. Thanos wins, 10/10. Guy also disagrees with you. All I need.

KMC is against you both; The Godd@mned BATMAN beats the s**t out of Thanos...

The people have spoken...lets the heaven tremble.

Happy Dance

zeel
Another shit starter thread. Prolly the 2 most overrated characters in comics. bats gets the first win. after that he loses the rest thanos is to smart and his intelligence is beyond batmans. He wont loses a second time.

Brockalizer
The Godd@mn BATMAN cant win with knowledge of the Drax Force and 3 months to prepare? You're right. Drax has been using the Drax force" for decades and only has a few victories. The only difference between this thread and Sarah Palin's vagina is that only half the things that come out of her vagina are retarded.

quanchi112
KMC is against you both; The Godd@mned BATMAN beats the s**t out of Thanos...

The people have spoken...lets the heaven tremble.

Happy Dance No, he clearly loses. You are very upset due to Thanos' dominance here on kmc. Thanos, 10/10.

ares834
Originally posted by Mindset
What's stopping Batman from just beating the shit out of Thanos?

thumb up

Rao Kal El
Batman wins

TheLordofMurder
No, he clearly loses. You are very upset due to Thanos' dominance here on kmc. Thanos, 10/10.

thumb down

KMC diagrees with you QuanCHI...you and Thanos lose!

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Batman wins

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb down

KMC diagrees with you QuanCHI...you and Thanos lose!

Happy Dance The majority of people in this instance are wrong. The world was never flat despite most of the world thinking so at one point either. Thanos, 10/10.

TheLordofMurder
The majority of people in this instance are wrong. The world was never flat despite most of the world thinking so at one point either. Thanos, 10/10.

Batman 10
Thanus 4

The people have spoken...Thanus loses!! laughing out loud

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
The majority of people in this instance are wrong. The world was never flat despite most of the world thinking so at one point either. Thanos, 10/10.

Thanos wouldnt win 10/10 against the following guy either:

TheLordofMurder
Or against these guys:

Batman-Prime
Batman 10
Thanus 4

Happy Dance

Batgod > Thanos. Coolnes, Intelligence, Skill, Looks, Fashion, Gadgets, Fame. smile

quanchi112
Batman 10
Thanus 4

Happy Dance People are wrong. Thanos, 10/10. He's on a whole other level than Thanos. You don't see Batman taking on darkseid on his own. Batman couldn't even hold his jockstrap.

Anthony Stark
People are wrong. Thanos, 10/10. He's on a whole other level than Thanos. You don't see Batman taking on darkseid on his own. Batman couldn't even hold his jockstrap.

Actually without prep I have seen Batman take on Darkseid a few times. He has lost; however, he has provided the opportunity for others to be victorious. Thanos, is not Darkseid in some ways he is more superior, in others... not so much.

BruceSkywalker
nothing can stop the Bat force,, Thanos loses here

quanchi112
Originally posted by Anthony Stark
Actually without prep I have seen Batman take on Darkseid a few times. He has lost; however, he has provided the opportunity for others to be victorious. Thanos, is not Darkseid in some ways he is more superior, in others... not so much. Thanos is superior to Darkseid. Batman can't take him ever. Batman can't even begin to be a challenge to mighty Thanos who is more successful than any villain in dc history.

Batman-Prime
Batman > Darkseid >>>>>>>>> Thanos
simple.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Batman > Darkseid >>>>>>>>> Thanos
simple. Thanos>>>>Darkseid>>>>>Batman. The reason Batman is on the jla is because he needs a lot of help. Simple.

Perceiver1
Actually without prep I have seen Batman take on Darkseid a few times. He has lost; however, he has provided the opportunity for others to be victorious. Thanos, is not Darkseid in some ways he is more superior, in others... not so much.

Though the opinion might not be popular, I think as a strategist (though ofcourse not as a scientist) Bats is more brilliant. He travels in lower circles than Thanos does, and started out with much less to work with as a mere human on 20th century Earth, yet he pulls off the things that he has. He also doesn't have a major cosmic entity assisting everything that he does.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Perceiver1
Though the opinion might not be popular, I think as a strategist (though ofcourse not as a scientist) Bats is more brilliant. He travels in lower circles than Thanos does, and started out with much less to work with as a mere human on 20th century Earth, yet he pulls off the things that he has. He also doesn't have a major cosmic entity assisting everything that he does. Since when does Thanos ? A major cosmic entity has relied on Thanos in the past to save her bacon. Thanos was needed by the supreme being as well. No one in comics can boast anything close to Thanos' feats.

Lord_Talron
except batman

Anthony Stark
Thanos is superior to Darkseid. Batman can't take him ever. Batman can't even begin to be a challenge to mighty Thanos who is more successful than any villain in dc history.

He's certainly managed to die a lot and fubar his own schemes if that's what you mean.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Perceiver1
Though the opinion might not be popular, I think as a strategist (though ofcourse not as a scientist) Bats is more brilliant. He travels in lower circles than Thanos does, and started out with much less to work with as a mere human on 20th century Earth, yet he pulls off the things that he has. He also doesn't have a major cosmic entity assisting everything that he does. A mere 20th century human with a billion dollar net worth and no parents, and a butler with an enabling problem. Wheras Thanos was an outcast in his own family just because he looked different and had to impress an abstract to gain what he did.

TheLordofMurder
He's certainly managed to die a lot and fubar his own schemes if that's what you mean.

thumb up

Not to mention get arrested...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
except batman Batman isn't on approaching his league.

quanchi112
He's certainly managed to die a lot and fubar his own schemes if that's what you mean. He's still more successful. He also doesn't seem to mind dying. True courage.

TheLordofMurder
He's still more successful. He also doesn't seem to mind dying. True courage.

Thanos is filled with self doubt and has emotional issues; he was on the verge of a nervous breakdown after he recieved this beatdown:

quanchi112
Thanos is filled with self doubt and has emotional issues; he was on the verge of a nervous breakdown after he recieved this beatdown: You have three or four pics you spam the net with in your quest to come at Thanos. It's hysterical. Thanos wins.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Spite, the Goddamned Batman doesn't need prep to beat Thanos. One kick is enough.

One kick + utility belt = stomp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
One kick + utility belt = stomp. Based on ?

Badabing
Originally posted by Golgo13
One kick + utility belt = stomp. Yep, closing with that post. Nothing Thanos can do at this point. biscuits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.