World Breaker Hulk vs The Runner...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
World Breaker Hulk faces The Runner in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed in 2 different senario's...

Senario 1: The Runner does not have the Space Gem...
Senario 2: The Runner has the Space Gem...

Who wins in each of the above senario's?

h1a8
Hulk stomps in scenerio 1
Not sure if runner is capable of hurting wbh in scenario 2. Does the space gem affect power output? Might be a stalemate in 2 though.

curryman
Hulk in 1 and Runner in 2.

Stoic
I'm a huge Hulk fan, and any who have been on this forum long enough knows this. Well Hulk would lose this, because he's simply to slow to keep from becoming a statue in a forum setting. The Runner isn't really a slug it out type character, he's a hit and run artist. It's his fight to lose.

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm a huge Hulk fan, and any who have been on this forum long enough knows this. Well Hulk would lose this, because he's simply to slow to keep from becoming a statue in a forum setting. The Runner isn't really a slug it out type character, he's a hit and run artist. It's his fight to lose.

In scenario 1 Hulk can win without touching Runner.
In scenario 2 I believe Hulk can't touch Runner but I don't believe runner could hurt Hulk either (assuming the space gem doesn't add power output)

edit: runner is stupid with the gem and doesn't know how to fully use it (he uses it only for speed purposes). Hulk again ends him without touching him.

zopzop
Who knows?

His takedown of the Surfer was pretty impressive. Out maneuvering his blasts, running circles around him, then finally going toe to toe with him and straight up overpowering him.

But aside from that, he really doesn't have any fights does he (the Thanos fight is suspect because Thanos seems to have been playing possum to get to Runner to drop his guard so he could steal Runner's Infinity Gem)?

He doesn't have enough fights to get an "average" power level for him.

The best way of resolving this is to ask : Could WBH beat Surfer as casually (if at all) as the Runner did? If yes, then it's a toss up (since we haven't seen much from the Runner). If no, Runner ftw.

Zack Fair
Runner.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
Who knows?

His takedown of the Surfer was pretty impressive. Out maneuvering his blasts, running circles around him, then finally going toe to toe with him and straight up overpowering him.

But aside from that, he really doesn't have any fights does he (the Thanos fight is suspect because Thanos seems to have been playing possum to get to Runner to drop his guard so he could steal Runner's Infinity Gem)?

The best way of resolving this is to ask : Could WBH beat Surfer as casually (if at all) as the Runner did? If yes, then it's a toss up (since we haven't seen much from the Runner). If no, Runner ftw.

The Runner was also messing with Surfers emotions during that fight which means he wasn't fighting to win.

Zack Fair
That just means Hulk will lose with a pedo smile on his face.

Batman-Prime
The Runner, speed kills.

psycho gundam
Runner also has light speed plus thought processing per the finale of the glactic race. He acts normally even when the world around him appears stationary on an atomic level.

Dampyre
If the Runner has the Space Gem I don't see how he could lose. The Hulk couldn't lay a hand on him. Eventually, the Runner would probably batter him into unconsciousness.

Without the gem Hulk probably wins but he'll have a hard time tagging him.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
The Runner was also messing with Surfers emotions during that fight which means he wasn't fighting to win.
That's actually a good point Carver. The question is, can Runner's emotion manipulating power work on the Hulk? If he succeeds in calming his rage down with that "like me" power of his, Hulk can be in real trouble.

But as we've seen, a pissed off Hulk shruggs off mental effects, so it may not help Runner at all.

Too close to call because of the sparse showings Runner has in terms of fights.

psycho gundam
It worked on moondragon who is a total b

h1a8
Originally posted by zopzop
Who knows?

Do you think runner can even harm WBH?
Also you know that WBH could harm runner without even having to touch him.

zopzop
Originally posted by psycho gundam
It worked on moondragon who is a total b
That was back before she was a lesbian though. She always struck me as the desperate type (see how she hounded Quasar?).

So he wouldn't really need to do much to seduce her.
Originally posted by h1a8
Honestly? Yes I do. He all but crushed the Surfer. But WBH has that healing factor and rage amp, so I don't know. I'm on the fence concerning this.

Silent Master

Are you really arguing that guys like the Runner or Superman would be unable to hurt WBH?

tkitna
Good lord. The Runner wins both scenarios.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Are you really arguing that guys like the Runner or Superman would be unable to hurt WBH?

Pretty much. The only way Superman is harming WBH is if we are using him at his absolute best ever shown. And even then I'm not quite sure Superman can still hurt him very well and even if he can then WBH's healing factor may be close to instant at those levels.

Bottomline: Runner doesn't have any power output feats to warrant him being able to provide a power output above the collision WBH tanked. Superman has a small shot of even harming him (only at his absolute best ever shown) but I'm not sure he can even harm him. That was one hell of a feat by Hulk.

h1a8
Originally posted by tkitna
Good lord. The Runner wins both scenarios.

Runner can't' put a scratch on WBH so says the FEAT.

Horrificus
Runner, easily, both.

carver9
Hulk isn't winning this one but its not easy.

h1a8
Hulk isn't winning this one but its not easy. so you think runner can harm Hulk? What feats do he has that at least equals the force Hulk tanked when he collided with Betty?

Sin I AM
so you think runner can harm Hulk? What feats do he has that at least equals the force Hulk tanked when he collided with Betty?

It's not about that, it all boils down to his speed which draws any response that hulk would have. And his HF isn't instantaneous

Lord Feron
The Runner

h1a8
Originally posted by Sin I AM
It's not about that, it all boils down to his speed which draws any response that hulk would have. And his HF isn't instantaneous

But if runner can't affect Hulk then this would be at least a stalemate for Hulk right?

Also, Hulk can damage runner without touching him. Remember leaving the battlefield isn't allowed. Think about it.

Sin I AM
But if runner can't affect Hulk then this would be at least a stalemate for Hulk right?

Also, Hulk can damage runner without touching him. Remember leaving the battlefield isn't allowed. Think about it.

why cant he damage hulk?.........even high heralds have hurt skyfathers and the runner is a trans, he can do as much damage to hulk as hulk can do to him

h1a8
why cant he damage hulk?.........even high heralds have hurt skyfathers and the runner is a trans, he can do as much damage to hulk as hulk can do to him There is no minimum durability requirement for a skyfather level being. They can have Superman level durability or less. Some can have peak human level durability (Wanda for instance).

Also, comic character's durability fluctuate from comic to comic. So if Thing busted a character's nose who in another comic tanked a planet explosion then that doesn't mean Thing hit as hard as the planet explosion.

So the argument of heralds hurting skyfathers is rendered irrelevant.

With runner, you have to prove that he has power output above the force that WBH tanked when he collided with Betty. This force, I remind you, is over a million times more powerful than a force capable of disintegrating a herald level being. That means that runner being able to disintegrate hundreds of heralds at one time is still not enough. He must show a power over a million times that.

Sundipped
^
So what is WB Hulk now? Abstract?
Runner wins. He doesn't need the space gem.

h1a8
Originally posted by Sundipped
^
So what is WB Hulk now? Abstract?
Runner wins. He doesn't need the space gem.

He can be touched and he is physical and thus he is not abstract.

Yet you haven't shown one feat by runner proving he has the power output to surpass disintegrating hundreds of herald level beings in one shot.
Argue against the feat and not against the character.

Sin I AM
He can be touched and he is physical and thus he is not abstract.

Yet you haven't shown one feat by runner proving he has the power output to surpass disintegrating hundreds of herald level beings in one shot.
Argue against the feat and not against the character.

lmao......u cant be serious

the Darkone
The Runner wins both, this man punked Silver Surfer like he was a gnat and outright overpowered SS, he has the power primordial which he can use to amp at will, he is class 100+ and once you are in his presence you like him regardless and you add the space gem he is off the charts in speed.

It would be like WBHulk fighting KC flash w/ Despero or Champion of the Universe strength easily trans level, doesn't look good for Hulk at all

Silent Master

He assigns arbitrary numbers to feats and then uses "math" to show that the feat makes the person millions of times more powerful than they normally are.

It's his standard tactic.

the Darkone

Yes he is,; you should know this by now. wink

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Silent Master
He assigns arbitrary numbers to feats and then uses "math" to show that the feat makes the person millions of times more powerful than they normally are.

It's his standard tactic.

ahh i see, i was completely lost for a sec

Originally posted by the Darkone
Yes he is,; you should know this by now. wink

thx for the heads up...and who are these featless heralds he keeps mentioning

the Darkone
ahh i see, i was completely lost for a sec

thx for the heads up...and who are these featless heralds he keeps mentioning

His imaginary friends

carver9
I agree with you all that Runner would win but some of you all are talking crazy. You would be hard pressed at proving Runner could even scratch WBH. The only reason Runner stomped Surfer is due to him playing with Surfers emotions. This will not happen with WBH since he showed that he is immune to crap like that. Back to what I previously stated...again, you would be hard pressed at proving Runner could damage WBH. Runner has NEVER shown he could dish out the explosive power WBH tanked. Let's not even include the fact that he tanked punches from a being that is equal to Savage Hulk in strength, another being that is physically stronger than Savage Hulk and tanked attacks from a being that outright stomped both Surfer AND Merged Hulk with ease (and you all are using Runner beating Surfer, lol...Armaggedon took on both Surfer and Merged Hulk and won. That throws your Surfer argument out of the window). Runner only means of attacks are blasting Hulk (which wouldn't even tickle him) or physically restraining him (which would get him killed). If he tries to go physical, he is getting bust in the face by an OMNI blast. If he blasts, then this fight would be pointless since it ain't doing jack to this version of Hulk. His best bet is to stalemate this guy and stay far away.

That's all it would take is one hit from Hulk to end this and looking at Hulks speed ft, it could happen. Now its up to you all to prove Runner can hurt Hulk because I can't see it happening. The guy was tanking punches from World Breaker She Rulk with a smile, what is Runner going to do besides get killed.

h1a8

Why shouldn't I be serious?

If WBH has durability feats that surpass any power output Runner has ever shown then why should we assume Runner can hurt him? Because of Bias? Come on man!
This is a debating forum, we debate here. That means you must refute my argument with evidence of your own.

tkitna
Everything breaks eventually if you hit it enough times. Not sure how people cant see the Runner laying about a thousand class 100 punches on Hulk in an instant. That would effect him. If that isnt enough, do it again until he falls.

Quite simple actually.

Branlor Swift
Your opponent can have the power of TOAA (minus the speed) and flash will still win.

psycho gundam
^ he has a lot of those kinds of quotes. they're fun to look through every now and then

Damborgson
Clearly he made a karate sound when performing the feat as the writer intended to show the reader his great MA skill.

h1a8
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Where's the rest of the quote? You know the part where I said the power of TOAA with human level durability?

It's easy to make someone look silly by quoting them out of context.

h1a8
Everything breaks eventually if you hit it enough times. Not sure how people cant see the Runner laying about a thousand class 100 punches on Hulk in an instant. That would effect him. If that isnt enough, do it again until he falls.

Quite simple actually. I disagree. I doubt Runner could affect WBH in the slightest. If someone tapped me a billions times then it would be no different than tapping me once. I could fall asleep with someone just tapping me.

Also one thunderclap wins it.

carver9

Quite simple actually.

Hhhhhmmm, that probably could work if there wasn't a humongous OMNI blast circling Hulk.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094189/Incredible_Hulks_632_021.jpg.html

tkitna
Hhhhhmmm, that probably could work if there wasn't a humongous OMNI blast circling Hulk.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094189/Incredible_Hulks_632_021.jpg.html

Hmmm, this is true. Guess it depends on if Runner can actually penetrate that to reach the Hulk.

I cant see a thunderclap getting the Runner. Hulk waves his hands and the Runner is already standing behind him.

Sin I AM
.....hows hulk gonna get past runners empathy field

carver9
Hmmm, this is true. Guess it depends on if Runner can actually penetrate that to reach the Hulk.

I cant see a thunderclap getting the Runner. Hulk waves his hands and the Runner is already standing behind him.

Don't see how runner is winning this. Even while attacking, that same energy is still around Hulk. I think you all are overhyping Runner just a lil bit. Runner can't get close and his blasts are useless here. How is he winning? Hulk with eventually hit him which will end the fight.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094158/Incredible_Hulks_632_013.jpg.html

carver9
.....hows hulk gonna get past runners empathy field

The same way he got past other beings try to mess with his emotions.

Sin I AM
The same way he got past other beings try to mess with his emotions.

no

carver9
no

On panel proof...yes.

Sin I AM
On panel proof...yes.

that shit didnt fly with sentry so no

guy222
WBH

Sin I AM
Originally posted by guy222
WBH

hey hun

Silver_Lantern
runner has no chance against the wbh. if he runs round hulk would eventually catch n pound him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.