Sorcerers Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hutchy1345
Setting: Cato N Arena (TFU2 Gorog location)

Combantants:

1. Naga Sadow (meditation sphere amped powers)
2. Darth Zannah (dark tentacals allowed)

Only magical force powers allowed

a) 1 hour rest.
b) 10 hour rest.
c) 1 day rest.
d) full rest.

Opponents:

1. Grevious.
2. Ventress.
3. AOTC Obi-wan and Anakin.
4. Maul Brothers.
5. ROTS Obi-wan and Anakin.
6. Mundi ROTS and Plo Koon ROTS and Barriss ROTS.
7. Dooku ROTS
8. Mace Windu ROTS.
9. Yoda peak power
10. Revan and Malak (both sith)

Give reason and answer for each rest time please!
smile wink big grin

Nephthys
They clear it imo.

The reason for all of them is 'TENTACLES!!!!'

Vensai
I can't imagine them getting past Yoda, or even Mace Windu if he gets a Vaapad amp from both of them.

Ascendancy
They might actually make it all the way because of their opponents' inability to counteract their sorcery. It's made very clear that such techniques are difficult if not impossible to conquer without prior knowledge of such or great mental ability.

hutchy1345
would naga sadow's solar control ability help him?

Q99
Originally posted by hutchy1345
would naga sadow's solar control ability help him?

Not really. One thing about the big stuff he does- it requires sitting perfectly still inside his fancy ship for awhile.

Vensai
Originally posted by Ascendancy
They might actually make it all the way because of their opponents' inability to counteract their sorcery. It's made very clear that such techniques are difficult if not impossible to conquer without prior knowledge of such or great mental ability.

Darth Sidious apparently knew some sith sorcery. That didn't mean he could simply curse Yoda out of existence.

Ascendancy
Zannah's mind destruction and tentacle techniques were nigh unstoppable for those not prepared from them. Not sure how the tentacles would do on a non-nexus, but the mind destruction would definitely still be in full effect. I will say, however, that I think it likely Yoda could at least come to grips with what is happening and would have the chance to overcome the illusions.

Vensai
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Zannah's mind destruction and tentacle techniques were nigh unstoppable for those not prepared from them. Not sure how the tentacles would do on a non-nexus, but the mind destruction would definitely still be in full effect. I will say, however, that I think it likely Yoda could at least come to grips with what is happening and would have the chance to overcome the illusions.

I cannot see them getting past Yoda regardless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.