a mighty wind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperduperDude
Has anyone seen any info on this new movie? I can't remember where I ran into this preview...but it looks interesting and I think the community needs a movie like this to calm away from the violence and stuff. Anyone know any info on this movie?

Julie
nope sorry haven't heard or seen of it...try google

strider
amightywindonline.warnerbros.com

thats the site...

its about three folk groups from the '60s who reunite for a memorial concert in New York City following the death of a legendary folk manager

the trailer looks funny hee hee Happy Dance

edwinian
yeah...the trailer does look funny...in fact hilarious. i really like dbest in show so i am really looking forward to this

Captain REX
Never heard of it...

ToMacco
Directed by Christopher Guest (Spinal Tap, Best In Show; Both hilarious movies).

I will definatly see this movie.

crickey77
I'll see anything with Parker Posey in it.

strider
DID ANYONE SEE A MIGHTY WIND?JUST CURIOUS AS TO IF IT WAS GOOD OR NOT... THE TRAILER LOOKED FUNNY rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

lisseee
YUP! It was definately good....a respectable followup from Christopher Guest, who made "BEST IN SHOW" and "WAITING FOR GUFFMAN"

If you liked those (I thought they were hysterical) you will like A MIGHTY WIND!

Eugene Levy is a riot too...as always!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.