Team H'el vs. Team Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
H'el
SBP
Cyborg Superman
Ultraman
Bizarro

Vs

Hyperion
Sentry
OF Thor
Blue Marvel
Captain Universe

Zack Fair
Team 2.

carver9
A lot of people here doesn't have enough fts to justify a meaning in this fight. I'm going with team 2 since Ultraman and Bizarro isn't much help here.

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
A lot of people here doesn't have enough fts to justify a meaning in this fight. I'm going with team 2 since Ultraman and Bizarro isn't much help here.

They have more feats than CU or Blue Marvel...

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
They have more feats than CU or Blue Marvel...

I agree and I wasn't including Bizarro or Ultraman in my ftless comment.

Tony Stark
Team 2

Golgo13
I agree and I wasn't including Bizarro or Ultraman in my ftless comment.

How durable is Captain Universe?

carver9
How durable is Captain Universe?

I don't know how durable current CU is...the users durability fluctuates. CU had a decent showing recently but we don't know the power output of the machine that attacked her.

confused

Golgo13
I don't know how durable current CU is...the users durability fluctuates. CU had a decent showing recently but we don't know the power output of the machine that attacked her.

confused

How durable have they been in the past? More durable than Superman or Thor?

carver9
How durable have they been in the past? More durable than Superman or Thor?

An average Thor and Supes, yes. The possessor usually punk Heralds so I don't see a difference with this CU but, this one doesn't have any fts.

SevenShackles

thumb up yup.

Golgo13
An average Thor and Supes, yes. The possessor usually punk Heralds so I don't see a difference with this CU but, this one doesn't have any fts.

Which heralds have they punked?

Diesldude
SBP has handled tougher teams by himself. Team 1

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Diesldude
SBP has handled tougher teams by himself. Team 1

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.