The Gorgon VS Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
The Gorgon VS Wolverine

No prep. Inhuman gorgon. fight is in a forest.

who wins?

KingD19
Gorgon kicks him across the world. Again. /thread

wildernesss
logan finds a way to beat this gorgon just like he found a way to beat the other one.

Endless Mike
Wolvy gets kicked to space

SevenShackles
Originally posted by wildernesss
logan finds a way to beat this gorgon just like he found a way to beat the other one.
Yup, But not for a majority.

cdtm
Originally posted by wildernesss

Gorgon's smart enough to not unnecessarily use the stone stare on the guy with the shiny metal claws a second time, and simply proceed with his beatdown, or at least immobilize his arms first.

KingD19
This is InHuman, Gorgo. The huge satyr lookin guy with seismic stomps and Class 100 Leg strength.

He stomps the ground, knocks Logan off balance, then kicks him into low orbit.

wildernesss
Originally posted by KingD19
This is InHuman, Gorgo. The huge satyr lookin guy with seismic stomps and Class 100 Leg strength.

He stomps the ground, knocks Logan off balance, then kicks him into low orbit.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k111/TitusC83/dance.gif

good grief, logan got owned. time to party!

this is a forum fight with pis/cis off. that means wolverine is free to not lose due to neccessities of the plot and the continued existence of other fail characters. during logan's hydra brainwashing he revealed just how deadly he is. the invaders and the sub-mariner were wtf owned. the sub-mariner beat the hell out of him, hit him with metal beams, etc. he kept on coming and eventually the sub-mariner was left bleading to death and had to be rescued. this is akin to just how phucking lethal he would be against almost anyone. this means he would put the claws through gorgon's brains ftw in 30-60 seconds. if knocking logan into orbit was as easy as you make it sound, any of the hulks would have done it already. including the grey hulk who logan K.O.ed twice. so far, the hulks hardest punches have only tossed for miles at a horizontal angle.
to get the angle the gorgon would need to do what you're saying it the most phucking fail thing I have ever heard. logan would either cut his ankles and hooves off, or stab him through the throat or head. end of story. roll credits.

StiltmanFTW
lulz@ cdtm not reading OPs

--
Now that Wolverine more or less knows what Gorgon of Inhumans can do, it shouldn't be hard for Logan to take him out.

curryman
You've given Wolverine a pretty clear win by having the fight in a forest. I think it'd take him a moment to slip out of Gorgon's sight and that would pretty much be it.

Had you put the fight in a city or somewhere it's possible for Wolverine to be trapped by debris, then it's a different fight.

SevenShackles
^ couldn't gorgon knock down trees just as easily buildings to hurt the stalking wolverine with debris and compromise his position. (breaking everything around him to weed out wolverine and such)

wolverine guts him

Bentley
Gorgon beats the crap out of Wolverine for copying his hairy look.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
lulz@ cdtm not reading OPs

--
Now that Wolverine more or less knows what Gorgon of Inhumans can do, it shouldn't be hard for Logan to take him out.

Should I be worried about my cred? Did I ever have cred to lose? smile

Logan can beat Inhuman Gorgon, I guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.