Megatron (Gen 1) vs. Megatron (Beast Machines)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Megatron from gen 1 is activated and finds Cyberton enslaved in the hands of the Beast Machines Megatron. They fight in Megatron's throne room on Cybertron. Who is the superior Megatron ?

Lord Lucien
The Megatron which says "Terrorize!" the most is the clear winner.

quanchi112
Anyone ?

KingD19
I don't remember Beast Machines. But G1 transformers are much larger and more powerful on average. For example, when they found Starscream's body, he was huge compared to them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
I don't remember Beast Machines. But G1 transformers are much larger and more powerful on average. For example, when they found Starscream's body, he was huge compared to them. Yes, beast wars Megs was much smaller. That is what I made this about Beast Machines which I favored to beast wars. Most don't recall beast machines in my experience.

KingD19
I was one of the few people I know who actually liked Beast Machines. I just haven't watched it in...well I haven't watched it since the show stopped coming on TV. So I remember next to nothing aside from the characters and what they looked like...and that Rhinox with no moral compass was phucking scary.

quanchi112
I was one of the few people I know who actually liked Beast Machines. I just haven't watched it in...well I haven't watched it since the show stopped coming on TV. So I remember next to nothing aside from the characters and what they looked like...and that Rhinox with no moral compass was phucking scary. I actually paid 100 dollars like in 07 to buy someone's disc since they didn't carry it in stores. I love comparing these two generations of Transformers. I favor gen 1 all the way over their canadian counterpart.

KingD19
Imagine if all of G1 had as high a production budget at the original movie.

quanchi112
Imagine if all of G1 had as high a production budget at the original movie. The original movie is practically flawless in my eyes. The action, the voices, Prime's heroic death, Unicron's near invincibility, etc. Nothing will ever come close to this in my eyes with regards to Transformers.

KingD19
Nothing will be as good as the movie. But imagine if all the seasons of G1 had as high a budget. Just all the seasons with art as good as the movie.

quanchi112
Nothing will be as good as the movie. But imagine if all the seasons of G1 had as high a budget. Just all the seasons with art as good as the movie. It would have been awesome but at least we have the movie. Optimus Prime is the only hero I liked as the best from any genre of fiction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.