Skeletor (80's toon) vs. Hordak (80's toon)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Horde Prime has these two fight it out to the death to see who gain his army in an all out assault on Eternia/Etheria. Winner take all ?

Kazenji
Not much of a cross genre match methinks.

the ninjak
Didn't Hordak prove that he was more evil in some episode?

dadudemon
Originally posted by the ninjak
Didn't Hordak prove that he was more evil in some episode?

Dude, the Chinaman is not the issue here.

She-Ra was hot and still is hot. Who cares about Hordak!

Also, yeah, Hordak and Skeletor fought at least a few times in He-man. They are evenly matched.

the ninjak
Heh smile

All I can honestly remember was that Christmas special.

I think Skeletor found the Christmas spirit at the end of it and Hordak wouldn't have any part of it and shot Skeletor in the back.

quanchi112
Heh smile

All I can honestly remember was that Christmas special.

I think Skeletor found the Christmas spirit at the end of it and Hordak wouldn't have any part of it and shot Skeletor in the back. Yes, in that episode Skeletor did start to care for the kids. That was the only victory for Hordak against Skeletor. Skeletor is 2/3 against Hordak. I favor Skeletor as his magic seems overall more effective than Hordak's science.

the ninjak
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes, in that episode Skeletor did start to care for the kids. That was the only victory for Hordak against Skeletor. Skeletor is 2/3 against Hordak. I favor Skeletor as his magic seems overall more effective than Hordak's science.

After reading the wiki on that long ago watched Christmas special I agree.

Skeletor is an extremely powerful necromancer yet is an emotional wreck, and Hordak is a cold hearted Technomancer looking to prove himself.
If both are considered "equals" in the fighting dept then Hordak should edge out a decent win due to this obvious exploit.

quanchi112
After reading the wiki on that long ago watched Christmas special I agree.

Skeletor is an extremely powerful necromancer yet is an emotional wreck, and Hordak is a cold hearted Technomancer looking to prove himself.
If both are considered "equals" in the fighting dept then Hordak should edge out a decent win due to this obvious exploit. Skeletor is not an emotional wreck. One ep he was into the christmas thing. That's it. Hordak isn't as formidable as Skeletor is.

Skeletor also almost killed Hordak by poisoning him. She Ra had to save him. Skeletor has his number.

the ninjak
laughing out loud fair enough.

I'll never get that memory of him getting the christmas spirit out of my head though.

quanchi112
laughing out loud fair enough.

I'll never get that memory of him getting the christmas spirit out of my head though. Three fights. One back and forth on Horde Prime's ship with Skeletoro finally knocking him out. One with Hordak's shield repelling a force blast koing Skeletor. The other with both showing off their abilities and Skeletor hitting Hordak after tricking him with an illusion Skeletor iirc with a sleep inducing blast. That was their best fight. Hordak turned into a tank and it was a back and forth affair with skeletor coming out on top.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.