Yoda and Kenobi (ROTS) vs. Mace and Skywalker (ROTS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Sabers
All out

mnat801
Kenobi and Skywalker fight each other and gets nowhere, while Yoda defeats Windu with hard difficulty. Then its Kenobi and Yoda vs Skywalker.

Team 1 wins.

Vensai
Originally posted by mnat801
Kenobi and Skywalker fight each other and gets nowhere, while Yoda defeats Windu with hard difficulty. Then its Kenobi and Yoda vs Skywalker.

Team 1 wins.

This is possible. I imagine Yoda having moderate difficulty with Windu though. Without Vaapad amp, Windu would not have been able to outduel Sidious. And Yoda has better TK abilities than Windu. Kenobi should be able to hold off Skywalker long enough for Yoda to help him finish the job.

-Pr-
Team 1 imo.

Galan007
Team 1 decisively.

Vensai
Do you guys think Yoda could best the opposing duo without Kenobi's help?

-Pr-
No, not unless he could split them up or something.

Galan007
Originally posted by Vensai
Do you guys think Yoda could best the opposing duo without Kenobi's help? No.

What I do wonder is if Vaapad would allow Mace to channel Anakin's inner darkness, even though he wouldn't be battling him..?

Vensai
Originally posted by Galan007
No.

What I do wonder is if Vaapad would allow Mace to channel Anakin's inner darkness, even though he wouldn't be battling him..?

Vaapad is vaguely defined as a both a fighting style and a state of mind. When Windu used Vaapad against Sidious, it only allowed him to fight to a stalemate with the Dark Lord before Shatterpoint kicked in. I don't think Windu fighting on par with or somewhat above Skywalker will change the outcome of the fight.

Galan007
Not really what I'm asking.

When Mace battled Palpatine, Vaapad allowed him to form a superconducting loop-- drawing Palpatine's darkness into himself, then redirecting it back at him. In this battle, however, he wouldn't be fighting Anakin, but would he still be able to draw in Anakin's inner darkness, and redirect it at, say, Yoda instead? Like you said, Vaapad is more a state of mind than a strict fighting style...

This question is purely hypothetical, btw. I'm not trying to make any sort of argument for team 2. They lose.

Bobafett34
team 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.