Magneto, Iceman, Ultron run the gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Odekahn
Rest in between fights, no bfr

1. Spider-Man, captain America, wolverine
2. Superman
3. Silver Surfer
4. Hulk and Thor
5. Thanos

How far do they get?

armedforbattle
Are they a team or independently running it?

Odekahn
Team, sorry.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Odekahn
Team, sorry.
No prob, I would say:
If Iceman is operating at Omega levels they beat #4 and stop at 5

If iceman is at Alpha Levels then Thor & Hulk stop them.

pym-ftw
Clear probably, assuming you mean pre Avx Magneto...

Tornatic
Lol that first team is a joke in comparison to who they're facing. Each one could solo that one no problem. I think as a team they get through the first 4 not sure about Thanos. How would Thor/Hulk deal with Iceman since there's no bfr? Superman and Surfer wouldn't go down easy. Both of them going all out are powerful enough to win

The Sorrow
Team should make it to 4 but Thor and Hulk are too much.

Blair Wind
1. Spider-Man, captain America, wolverine - Dominate
2. Superman - Possibly win
3. Silver Surfer - Lose
4. Hulk and Thor - win
5. Thanos - Lose

The order to this gauntlet is really messed up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Blair Wind
1. Spider-Man, captain America, wolverine - Dominate
2. Superman - Possibly win
3. Silver Surfer - Lose
4. Hulk and Thor - Lose
5. Thanos - Lose

The order to this gauntlet is really messed up

Fixed it for you...

If this is a PIS'less fight (which it is by default in a forum fight) and each side is going all out, then Thor is going to be kill Magneto and Ice Man...both are vulnerable to Soul Suck...and that equals auto-kill against both of them.

The Hulk proved capable of harming Ultron during the original Secret War; with Thor here to aid him, they eventually destroy Ultron...

Hulk and Thor kill/destroy this team...

Blair Wind
Nope.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Nope.

Your counter-argument is very compelling...

wink

Stoic
Wow Magneto and Ultron on the same side. Lol. Magneto was able to transmute Wolverines claws. I could actually see him transmuting Ultron into a suit of primary adamantium for himself, and the results are up for anyone to guess. This of course would shore up any weaknesses that Magneto had on a purely physical level. In my mind he would be the guy to beat.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Stoic
Wow Magneto and Ultron on the same side. Lol. Magneto was able to transmute Wolverines claws. I could actually see him transmuting Ultron into a suit of primary adamantium for himself, and the results are up for anyone to guess. This of course would shore up any weaknesses that Magneto had on a purely physical level. In my mind he would be the guy to beat.

Soul Suck...dead Mags...next.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Soul Suck...dead Mags...next. Because Thor used that ability sheer endless times in his short marvel existence right?

Stoic
Soul Suck...dead Mags...next.

Well now that is a viable possibility. Good call. Not sure it would work if my scenario happened. Good call all the same though.

h1a8
Rest in between fights, no bfr

1. Spider-Man, captain America, wolverine
2. Superman
3. Silver Surfer
4. Hulk and Thor
5. Thanos

How far do they get?

With Ultron I would say the team clears, if using the most powerful form of Ultron.

pym-ftw
Phalanx Ultron could potentially solo..

Standard Ultron is still a trans lvl opponent, with Magneto healing any injuries Ultron takes Thor and Hulk by himself....

Iceman isn't omega lvl normally so....

Still weird team

Stoic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Phalanx Ultron could potentially solo..

Standard Ultron is still a trans lvl opponent, with Magneto healing any injuries Ultron takes Thor and Hulk by himself....

Iceman isn't omega lvl normally so....

Still weird team

Ultron isn't beating the Hulk and Thor alone. I mean not with what was written in Indestructible Hulk# 1 when he was being hit by energy designed to pulverize primary adamantium.

omega level isnt a power level, it entails "unlimited potential".

they wont clear this as 5 should be impossible for them. I'd give them a majority over SM and a split against SS. hulk and thor prolly get a majority

pym-ftw
^^good thing Ultron has other attacks,

^ If only Ultron hadn't beat the Avengers you might have an argument...

Thanos vs Ultron would be a solid fight, but with a team is a little much

laughing out loud

yaadaveyaa
THEY GET TO 5 AND STOP THANOS DESTROYS THIS TEAM BUT THEY WIN THE FIRST 4

Stoic
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
THEY GET TO 5 AND STOP THANOS DESTROYS THIS TEAM BUT THEY WIN THE FIRST 4

ARE YOU SURE, ABOUT THAT?

yaadaveyaa
YES ULTRON ALREADY HANDLED THE AVENGERS AND U ADD MAGS AND ICEMAN INTO THE MIX IT IS JUST AN ASS WHOOPIN I VAGUELY REMEMBER MAGS BEING ABLE TO MOVE THORS HAMMER AS WELL HE WOULD CONTROL THIS BATTLE AND THE OTHER 3 R JUST CAKE IF U ASK ME SURFER STANDS NO CHANCE AGAINST THE TEAM NOR DO THE OTHER TEAMS REALLY

Originally posted by pym-ftw
^^good thing Ultron has other attacks,

^ If only Ultron hadn't beat the Avengers you might have an argument...

Thanos vs Ultron would be a solid fight, but with a team is a little much

laughing out loud oh? magneto has beaten the avengers too. so what? ultron cant solo thanos and this team wouldn't help much

yaadaveyaa
wait what ^ ultron can solo thanos?
in what world do u live in where ultron can beat thanos 1 on 1 ?

pym-ftw
Ultron has solid technopathy, negating all of Thanos's tech, the E beam puts him down....

Ultron has continued to get more powerful in each of his new appearences, Thanos really has been kinda Static...

I'd put Ultron in Thanos lvl, I guess we have to agree to disagree...

Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
wait what ^ ultron can solo thanos?
in what world do u live in where ultron can beat thanos 1 on 1 ? learn to read

yaadaveyaa
maybe i underestimate ultron's ability i would have just assumed thanos rocks him and obviously the other 2 have 0% chance of beating him

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by 753
learn to read

my mistake

Stoic
Thanos has Ultron's number. Thanos is a mystic, and he would transcend the laws of physics and such. Ultron isn't beating Thanos. In a full on fight the Hulk could likely take on Ultron alone, although it would be quite a struggle at first. While Thor could take down Magneto and Iceman alone. I don't see them getting past 4.

Batman-Prime
Classic Erik, Omega Bobby and Ultron clear this.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

Honestly that's what I'm thinking too

Stoic

Did I miss something in the OP concerning Magneto? Also as mentioned above, Ultron has gotten more powerful since his earlier days. Well at least concerning blaster rays. But his physique hasn't gotten any stronger as it is still composed of primary adamantium. The Hulk according to his mythology has also gotten stronger since the days of being able to warp Ultron's chassis. I mean in those days he was bracing a mountain. These days he throws them, and resists forces that pulverize adamantium at the molecular level.

I have lots of faith in Thor's ability to defeat Magneto and Iceman together with the power of Mjolnir in tow. I think that it would be an extremely hard fight for team 4 but they should win the majority. This also depends heavily on how they fight.

As for Thanos. I simply don't see Ultron as any sort of match for Tyrant.

Stoic
Honestly that's what I'm thinking too

Oh did you change the OP as to what era Magneto is being used?

Odekahn
Originally posted by Stoic
Oh did you change the OP as to what era Magneto is being used?

No, and I apologize. When I think about each character I always think about classic mags, omega iceman, and ultron 11. I of course should mention that in the OP but didn't cause I wrote it while... Ummm... Yeah lol

Raisen

I think so too. Surfer and Hulk are my boys but Classic Mags, Peak Ultron, and Peak Iceman is a hell of a combination. Valid points can be made for Mags alone beating Thor, Ultron has already tossed the Avengers around with Thor as a member. Thanos, eh, not going to solo these guys without one of his artifacts

Stoic
Originally posted by Raisen
I think so too. Surfer and Hulk are my boys but Classic Mags, Peak Ultron, and Peak Iceman is a hell of a combination. Valid points can be made for Mags alone beating Thor, Ultron has already tossed the Avengers around with Thor as a member. Thanos, eh, not going to solo these guys without one of his artifacts

Thanos would place them all in cubes, and destroy them at his discretion.

Raisen
Fixed it for you...

If this is a PIS'less fight (which it is by default in a forum fight) and each side is going all out, then Thor is going to be kill Magneto and Ice Man...both are vulnerable to Soul Suck...and that equals auto-kill against both of them.

The Hulk proved capable of harming Ultron during the original Secret War; with Thor here to aid him, they eventually destroy Ultron...

Hulk and Thor kill/destroy this team...

So this is going all out yet you can't see past Thor doing soul suck? How about Iceman insta-freeze while Mags simultaneously draws all iron out of Thor? We all know this will affect Thor as he has basically the same human anatomy with denser bones and muscle tissue. Why is it only Thor getting the benefit?

abhilegend
Thor knocked himself out by hitting Ultron with mjolnir at one point and ultron has always had his number.

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15373284_Avengers067-02.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15373285_Avengers067-03.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15373286_Avengers067-04.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15373287_Avengers067-05.jpg

Heck even a secondary adamantium ultron has given Thor hell even with avengers fighting alongside him and another time fought Thor and Wonder Man simultaneously and winning. He also had hulk on his mercy with one blast in the secret wars.

http://www.mynetimages.com/beb2c0ae.jpg

Mshinu
They make it to prune chin. Might be able to clear but not good odds.

armedforbattle
I dont see why people are disagreeing that ultron can beat Thor?
Ultron is always an Avengers busting character. Always has been.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.