Iceman runs a Hulk Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
No PIS/CIS Iceman

1 - Savage Hulk

2 - WWH

3 - WBH

Mindset
The Man of Ice.

Odekahn
Iceman smile

Damborgson
Originally posted by Mindset
The Man of Ice.

He's not in this thread. He'd spite stomp. This is iceman.

Mindset
You obviously don't read comics, which is why you are a Thor fan.

Damborgson
The pretty colors from the lightning drew me in. The rest is history.

Rao Kal El
Is he that powerful nowadays? Last time i read an x men tittle was back in the 90's

animating a fractal army of icemen aitn gonna net him the win. he'll have to go for freezing all the water in the hulk's body. considering the hulk's pis physiology, he can probably push through that too.

stalemate

eaebiakuya
Hulk can survive the absolute zero ?

Badabing
This...Originally posted by HereComesRandal
you guys seriously think Hulk would have trouble crushing ice? no, hulk wouldnt, you dont give hulk enough respect, hulk turn iceman into crushed ice and win 10/10
Originally posted by HereComesRandal
hulk throw bob into sun, bob die
iceman mist: breath it in, it always goes down smooth

hulk wins
hulk breath in mist, hulk breath out mist, mist go into sun biscuits

Raisen
Originally posted by 753
animating a fractal army of icemen aitn gonna net him the win. he'll have to go for freezing all the water in the hulk's body. considering the hulk's pis physiology, he can probably push through that too.

stalemate

I agree although I don't consider Hulk's physiology PIS. He has a long history of resisting transmutation from characters like the Grey Gargoyle and given how he has been shown in the banner head/hulk body configuration and vice versa, i'd say it's indicative that Hulk is somewhat of a shape shifter. Even the way he gains mass is indicative of this. I think Iceman loses this hard.

byrdgang21
Hulk takes this. I don't see how Bobby can stop him. Bobby at his absolute best could only hope for a stalemate.

Odekahn
I thought I read somewhere that bobby could will an ice barrier indestructible?

Tornatic
How would Hulk defeat Iceman? He can reform from being crushed.

eaebiakuya
But this is not only ice.

Hulk has feats against being frozen at absolute zero ?

Villelater
what if Hulk eats him?

mighty adam
I see a stalemate. No bfr hulk can't win and iceman probably can't put hulk down before he gets too strong and durable

Placidity
Iceman.

Mindset
Originally posted by Villelater
what if Hulk eats him? Seriously?

What would you expect that to accomplish?

Originally posted by Raisen
I agree although I don't consider Hulk's physiology PIS. He has a long history of resisting transmutation from characters like the Grey Gargoyle and given how he has been shown in the banner head/hulk body configuration and vice versa, i'd say it's indicative that Hulk is somewhat of a shape shifter. Even the way he gains mass is indicative of this. I think Iceman loses this hard. yeah pis is shorthand for all that. hulk probably can resist the freeze, maybe by drawing more energy from the dimension feeding his powers. but he cant put iceman down either. it's a stalemate

Perceiver1
Originally posted by Raisen
I agree although I don't consider Hulk's physiology PIS. He has a long history of resisting transmutation from characters like the Grey Gargoyle and given how he has been shown in the banner head/hulk body configuration and vice versa, i'd say it's indicative that Hulk is somewhat of a shape shifter. Even the way he gains mass is indicative of this. I think Iceman loses this hard.

But freezing is not transmutation; it actually just amounts to removing heat energy from a system. Iceman in essence would be attempting to drain the heat from Hulk's body. When the possibility of Iceman freezing the Earth is mentioned, what it is being referred to is an ability to drain heat energy on a global level.

basilisk
Hulk has been defeated by being flash-frozen before. He got KO'd but woke up later.

superbatman86
Originally posted by basilisk
Hulk has been defeated by being flash-frozen before. He got KO'd but woke up later. Funny enough Iceman beat the Hulk by doing that all ready.Yes it was grey Hulk but that was still covered in ice armor Bobby WITH a power limiter on.

Shabazz916
Hulk thunder claps him game over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.