Star Wars comics- More Legacy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Ok, so I was just looking through the upcoming comics, two weeks out, and noticed THIS!

"Despite her famous heritage, Ania Solo is just a girl trying to make her way in a galaxy gone bad. But it all gets worse when she comes into possession of a lightsaber and an Imperial communications droid-and discovers she has been targeted for death!

* She's Han and Leia's great-great granddaughter introduced to the Legacy saga!

* In the aftermath of War, the Solo clan lives on!

* A new ongoing series!"

I loved the legacy series, but I figured that was it, it was over, etc., and all the more-so when SW changed hands, but apparently not! A new ongoing, no less.

Galan007
Even though Legacy was my favorite SW comic series, I still had no interest in reading a comic about the Solos... But then I saw this portion of the cover:
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/15375135_Untitled.jpg

...And my faith was renewed. I'm really hoping to see other members from the previous Legacy series play a part in this. Can't wait.

Tzeentch._
So the overarching plot is basically the overarching plot of Legacy. Okay.

Q99
Well, Ania's not a former Jedi turned pirate or anything.

Originally posted by Galan007
Even though Legacy was my favorite SW comic series, I still had no interest in reading a comic about the Solos... But then I saw this portion of the cover:

...And my faith was renewed. I'm really hoping to see other members from the previous Legacy series play a part in this. Can't wait.

Hopefully smile

More Gar Stazi! More Imperial Knights and so on!

Q99
Interview

Not only are they doing legacy, but they apparently have something else big in the works too.

"I immediately pictured a young woman who might be a chip off the Han Solo block. I also thought about how, barring any Force powers or Jedi legacy, who your great or great-great-grandparents might have been is of virtually no consequence in most people's lives. Are you Abraham Lincoln's great-great-grandson? Good for you. That and a buck or maybe more will get you a cup of coffee.

So Corinna and Gabe came up with Ania Solo, a feisty junk dealer whose best friends are an ice miner and an old assassin droid. She's about as far as you can get from the seats of power, and she likes that just fine. However, this being Star Wars, and her being a Solo, trouble has a way of finding her."

ares834
First issue was pretty good and the art was utterly fantastic.

Q99
Yea, I like. Future looks promising.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.