The Powerpuff Girls Versus Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever

Superman, current iteration, takes on the pint-sized trio, who assume he's just another bad guy to take down before bed time. Can the girls save the day once again?

Scarlet Fox
xD!!!!! OMG! That is a hilarious picture.

Each Powerpuff girl has a great deal of strength to easily lift a car or tank. They have speed enough to rival Superman since they have been shown flying around the world over and over in seconds. They are pretty close to Supermans skill. And since it is the Current Version of Superman and not the 90's one I would have to say it goes to the Powerpuff girls because its 3 - 1.

Powerpuff Girls 6/10.. Barley.

KingD19
This is hard to say. As the girls have been beaten down to a pulp by a bunch of normal guys. Yet then turn around and no sell giant monsters. They're all over the place, but at their absolute highest, I say they could give Supes a really good fight.

NemeBro
If you use the PPG at their best, why not use current Superman at his best?

You know, the guy who bench-pressed Earth.

Scarlet Fox
He didnt bench press the earth. Just the equivelent of its weight >_>

AuraAngel
Don't pay attention to him. He's a fanboy of the highest caliber. vin

NemeBro
Your attempt to distract me as failed.

It is still a far greater strength feat than any the girls have done.

Scarlet Fox
I thought we were talking about Movie Superman. Not comic.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by NemeBro
Your attempt to distract me as failed.

It is still a far greater strength feat than any the girls have done.

has*

juggerman
If it is post Flashpoint Supes, he wins. If it's Reeves/Routh Supes.... idk

XanatosForever
Little surprised at myself. I'm usually better a signifying sources characters...well, we'll do this.

Round 1: Movie Superman

Round 2: Comic Superman, Post Flashpoint (if that gives us the current run, if not, whatever's current)

NotAllThatEvil
R1. It's a toss up.
R2. Supes

BloodRain
Originally posted by NemeBro
If you use the PPG at their best, why not use current Superman at his best?

You know, the guy who bench-pressed Earth.

..for the reason that he can bench-press the weight of the Earth? >.>

Placidity
Superman stomps.

NemeBro
Originally posted by BloodRain
..for the reason that he can bench-press the weight of the Earth? >.> Wow, what a cowardly slimeball you are.

You are so afraid to see the object of your perverse sexual lust be beaten, that you petition to use these inconsistent character's best feats, without giving Superman the same respect.

You disgust me.

BloodRain
I boner to Clark more then to PPG.. slightly ahah

CosmicComet
Originally posted by KingD19
This is hard to say. As the girls have been beaten down to a pulp by a bunch of normal guys. Yet then turn around and no sell giant monsters. They're all over the place, but at their absolute highest, I say they could give Supes a really good fight.

They didn't always no sell giant monsters.

There was that one that they couldn't beat and only got to leave via Bubbles asking him nicely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.