Who has the more impressive rogues gallery?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who's rogue gallery is the most formidable/impressive between Spider-Man, Wolverine & Batman?

Discuss

carver9
Spiderman
Wolverine
Batman

-Pr-
In terms of feats or quality of characters?

byrdgang21
Originally posted by -Pr-
In terms of feats or quality of characters?

Just in general overall. But you can be as specific as you like.

magneto. those x-men are pretty cool and cover a wide range of character concepts

golem370
Darkseid or Thanos or even Galactus

-Pr-
As far as characters go, I've always found the Batman rogues to be the most interesting. Powerful? I dunno.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Spiderman
Wolverine
Batman

You're meat, I'm Rocky.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2nk15at.jpg

Oliver North
Batman's enemies are more interesting from a story/psychological perspective

Wolverine's are probably the most evenly matched against him

Spider-Man's are the most powerful

Emi~Kiro
Originally posted by Oliver North
Spider-Man's are the most powerful
You mean compared to him their the most powerful, right? Not compared to others Rogues his are Most powerful.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
You mean compared to him their the most powerful, right? Not compared to others Rogues his are Most powerful. both

Oliver North
You mean compared to him their the most powerful, right? Not compared to others Rogues his are Most powerful.

The enemies Spider-Man fights against are more powerful than are those Wolverine or Batman fight against.

In many cases, Batman should beat most of his enemies 7-10/10. In many cases, Wolverine should win 4-6/10 against his enemies. In a forum situation, Spider-Man would lose a majority out of 10 against many of his opponents.

pym-ftw
Which spidey rogues do you think bats beats, and which bat rogue beat spidey 10/10?

Oliver North
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Which spidey rogues do you think bats beats,

without prep or a favorable scenario for Batman? Few, if any... Maybe like Ox and Montana, Kingpin maybe, people like that.

Actually, some of the ones he shares with Daredevil Batman would probably do well against.

and which bat rogue beat spidey 10/10?

Ivy or Freeze might give him pause, but I generally think Spider-Man annihilates Batman's rogues...

*** my last post, I mean Batman, in a forum fight, beats most of his own enemies, not Spiderman's. Same with Wolverine, he splits against most of his own, imho.

StiltmanFTW
Bats already beat Scorpion who's physical superior to Spiderman.

Clayface would murder Parker.

pym-ftw
Ok, i'd give clayface and Current ivy some wins against spidey, and Bats drops Mysterio faster than spidey...

Is Scott now a Wolverine rogue...?

Parmaniac
Ok, i'd give clayface and Current ivy some wins against spidey, Spidey's not beating Clayface at all unless he has prep. Originally posted by pym-ftw
and Bats drops Mysterio faster than spidey... No

pym-ftw
Throw webbing into Clayface, he currently carrier a lot of diffrent kinds on him...

If Bruce can isolate the illusions, cancel them out, how does he not just stomp Quentin out?

StiltmanFTW
Has Quentin's death been retconned? Because pre-OMD he was undead...

Parmaniac
If Bruce can isolate the illusions, cancel them out, how does he not just stomp Quentin out? Read what you posted

JayDaDon
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Spidey's not beating Clayface at all unless he has prep.

Depends on what he has in his belt at the moment. The ice pellets or acid webbing would be great equilizers.

Oliver North
If mysterio can get around Spidey's Spider Sense (can't he), I can't imagine what Batman would do sans prep. In Old Man Logan, Mysterio totally faked out Wolverine as well.

Didn't think about clayface. Indeed, he would be tough for Spidey. Going by feats, Scorpion murders Batman.

StiltmanFTW
What feats? Getting owned by every character in the MU? stick out tongue

Gargan has a few decent feats, but his defeats are incredibly embarrassing and heavily outnumber them. He's a primary example that power without skill means little in comics.

Oliver North
in comics, sure, CIS only goes so far on a forum though

Batman-Prime
Joker, most dangerous villain ever.

Emi~Kiro
What about flashes rogues? They have had to adjust to a super fast enemy and even a good portion of them are even a group called the rogues. They always seemed more interesting and impressive than spiderman foes like sinister six for example. Zoom and the idea of what he can do scares me more than most of spidey/bats villains.

byrdgang21
What about flashes rogues? They have had to adjust to a super fast enemy and even a good portion of them are even a group called the rogues. They always seemed more interesting and impressive than spiderman foes like sinister six for example. Zoom and the idea of what he can do scares me more than most of spidey/bats villains.

They slipped my mind. But you are right. I should've added them to the thread.

yeah and that other guy captain cold was just down right scary. flash's rogues suck.

characterwise:
batman's gallery has no competition.
wolverine's would come in second IMO.

powerwise:
doctor strange's, off the top of my mind.

-Pr-
Flashes rogues are awesome. They don't have to be scary, because they're effective. They're organised. They actually team up and work as a unit. There are very few other superheroes that have to contend with that as regularly as Flash does.

Plus, they're not mad geniuses, or obsessed with power or going after the hero. They're career criminals.

which is lame

-Pr-
I don't see how.

StiltmanFTW
Talking gorilla?

JayDaDon
I like spider-man's rogues the most because of the power in them, the complex relationships many of the villains have with peter, and the sheer volume of villains he has. Superpowered villains from all walks of life want him dead more than anything. Really ties well into his "Parker Luck" knowing a good day can be ruined by any villain under the sun.

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Talking gorilla?

A talking Gorilla with a genius IQ, herald level telepathy, and has no qualms about eating people.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by 753
which is lame
I have no way of understanding why you could say something like this and mean it. None at all. Flashes rogues are awesome, lethal and some are even likable.

-Pr-
And besides, you can make any hero's rogues look retarded on paper if you really wanted to.

psycho gundam
Flashes rogues are awesome. They don't have to be scary, because they're effective. They're organised. They actually team up and work as a unit. There are very few other superheroes that have to contend with that as regularly as Flash does.

Plus, they're not mad geniuses, or obsessed with power or going after the hero. They're career criminals. lol. flash and his rogues are horrible

-Pr-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
lol. flash and his rogues are horrible

If you say so.

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/palpatine_zps83b83a0d.gif

-Pr-
laughing out loud

SevenShackles
Question, how large is hulks rouge gallery compared to others?

Originally posted by JayDaDon
I like spider-man's rogues the most because of the power in them, the complex relationships many of the villains have with peter, and the sheer volume of villains he has. Superpowered villains from all walks of life want him dead more than anything. Really ties well into his "Parker Luck" knowing a good day can be ruined by any villain under the sun.
thumb up good points.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Question, how large is hulks rouge gallery compared to others? nowadays, just hulk vs banner

I have no way of understanding why you could say something like this and mean it. None at all. Flashes rogues are awesome, lethal and some are even likable. personal taste. they're far too cheesy. lame concepts

hulk's gallery is pretty cheesy too. leader, modok, armchedon

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
personal taste. they're far too cheesy. lame concepts

They have cheesy gimmicks, but the men themselves are far from it.

Rao Kal El
IMO Spiderman has the best rogue gallery. You can make like 20 movies and still have interesting villains

Batman's rogues while interesting and extensive the lesser known villains usually appear only once or twice.

The x-men as a team have great challenges with their enemies.

They have cheesy gimmicks, but the men themselves are far from it. I'll admit I havent kept up with their development, so maybe they rock that cheese with style after all.

Branlor Swift
Question, how large is hulks rouge gallery compared to others?

thumb up good points. The entire Marvel universe

abhilegend
Originally posted by 753
yeah and that other guy captain cold was just down right scary. flash's rogues suck.

characterwise:
batman's gallery has no competition.
wolverine's would come in second IMO.

powerwise:
doctor strange's, off the top of my mind. Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Talking gorilla?
Don't make me hurt you. Captain Cold and Grodd are awesome. I mean how can anybody hate this

http://www.comicsbulletin.com/main/sites/default/files/covers/Action%20Comics%20893.jpg

Caps Conscience
If spidey can beat sandman he can beat clayface.

spider-man beating sandman involves some manner of prep pis or cis on sandman's part. in a forum. sandman should crush spider-man

mighty adam
The hairy ball has the best rogues omega red, etc batman villains are kinda overrated thier not really that complex, not powerful, and kinda lame like batman.....

-Pr-
Thinking that Batman doesn't have complex villains... Lunacy. You belong in Arkham yourself...

Branlor Swift
Do the Sex Men count for Wolverine's rogues?

Because I've always been a huge fan of those characters. Exodus, Mags, Apoc, Juggs, etc.

But I like Wolverine's rogues. Omega Red being my favorite. Probably all that 90's cartoon

On that note, that's also the reason I like Spider-Man's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.