RoTS Anakin/Vader vs Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Anakin/Vader thinks Caedus has killed Padme. Caedus thinks Anakin/Vader is going to kidnap Allana. Fight takes place Korriban amplifying both men's Force ability. No rules.

hutchy1345
that is an amazing duel. I think caedus could win because we know from ROTS that when anakin goes into rage mode he is a maniac and his technique goes way off! Don't know if that would happen with caedus too but I think caedus wins.

Vensai
I smell of spite. If this is the Caedus that gave OP Luke a difficult fight, he wins.

NTJack0
I'd like to an argument telling how Anakin doesn't get horribly owned.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by NTJack0
I'd like to an argument telling how Anakin doesn't get horribly owned.

An Anakin fighting to avenge Padme will be infinitely more powerful than even the one that shit all over Dooku.

Vensai
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
An Anakin fighting to avenge Padme will be infinitely more powerful than even the one that shit all over Dooku.

Anakin fought Kenobi to keep him from "taking her from me" and got his limbs cut off. And Caedus' feat of holding his own against Luke ought to put him above Anakin.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Vensai
Anakin fought Kenobi to keep him from "taking her from me" and got his limbs cut off. And Caedus' feat of holding his own against Luke ought to put him above Anakin.

Skywalker had the misfortune of facing a man who knew his every move and technique and watched him develop them for thirteen years.

He also had the misfortune of having force choked that woman to death, as well as the weight of countless Jedi and friend deaths on his conscious. Not to mention the Separatist Council who he blindly and ruthlessly executed. All of this weighed heavily on him and impaired his ability to fight.

Padme's death would focus him, he wouldn't fear anything. His rage would be unbeatable.

Vensai
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Skywalker had the misfortune of facing a man who knew his every move and technique and watched him develop them for thirteen years.

He also had the misfortune of having force choked that woman to death, as well as the weight of countless Jedi and friend deaths on his conscious. Not to mention the Separatist Council who he blindly and ruthlessly executed. All of this weighed heavily on him and impaired his ability to fight.

Padme's death would focus him, he wouldn't fear anything. His rage would be unbeatable.

So you think his ROTS self could beat Luke in that state? Regardless he's never been in that situation so we cannot accurately judge the outcome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.