Batcave vs Fortress of Solitude

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Odekahn
Given a week of prep to Batman and Superman, which base would be the hardest for a group of villains to invade and take over?

D-Block
I think the Fortress

StiltmanFTW
The Fortress doesn't have Alfred.

D-Block
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The Fortress doesn't have Alfred. Good point

Caps Conscience
The Fortress has robots.

Caps Conscience
which begs the question, will Bats or Supes be at the location during the invasion.

-Pr-
The batcave has been broken in to a lot more than the Fortress, so the Fortress, imo.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
which begs the question, will Bats or Supes be at the location during the invasion.

Yes. And each has a week of prep knowing that an attack is coming. But neither can call on the help of other superheroes. Alfred is fine though lol.

Batman-Prime
The Fortress doesn't have Alfred.

It has Krypto. Krypto > all.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
It has Krypto. Krypto > all.

Alfred would devour Krypto in seconds.

Q99
The Fortress of Solitude has the advantage of literally being in the Antarctic, having an entrance that is designed to resist high-level super strength, and has robotic defenders.

StiltmanFTW
http://i49.tinypic.com/aokuo2.jpg

Odekahn
Originally posted by Q99
The Fortress of Solitude has the advantage of literally being in the Antarctic, having an entrance that is designed to resist high-level super strength, and has robotic defenders.

But don't you think batman could come up with something similar given the prep time? Batman is responsible for the watchtower and brother eye among other things. Could batmans strategic mind give the batcave an edge over the vastly more powerful fortress?

Alfred would devour Krypto in seconds. thumb up alfred seals this for wayne.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Odekahn
But don't you think batman could come up with something similar given the prep time? Batman is responsible for the watchtower and brother eye among other things. Could batmans strategic mind give the batcave an edge over the vastly more powerful fortress?

Not when Superman can build herald level robot defenders.

Odekahn
Originally posted by -Pr-
Not when Superman can build herald level robot defenders.

What level were the omacs? Meta?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Odekahn
What level were the omacs? Meta?

The omacs? They were anything between meta and herald. They adapted to their opponent.

Batman didn't build the Omacs, iirc.

Odekahn
Originally posted by -Pr-
The omacs? They were anything between meta and herald. They adapted to their opponent.

Batman didn't build the Omacs, iirc.

Ah ok. I think you're right and that was checkmate. I was grouping them with brother eye.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.