Mister M(616) vs. Magnus the Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ArtificialGlory
Pre-Daemon Prince Magnus. The fight takes place in an abandoned city. Magnus has 200 of his finest Thousand Sons backing him up.

KingD19
M is pretty much a reality warper. I don't know anything about Magnus though so I can't weigh in.

NemeBro
Well, Magnus's feats are many. Physically, he is capable of leveling mountains, or injuring beings who crashed through the crust of a planet and landed near the core as babies, or taking heavy weapons fire that can vaporize cities. He is faster than Space Marines by a considerable amount, who have feats like bullet-timing future bullets, or for the highest feat a mach 3,000+ striking speed feat.

Psychically is where he truly excels. He can mentally dominate Greater Daemons within the Warp, whom can do shit like control entire planets telepathically. He can blast apart Titans with his mind, who take country-busters, and he himself tore open holes in reality that sundered the planet of Prospero, and created an earthquake that leveled the city of Tizca. He could also with a gesture turn an ocean into corrosive acid.

Though I know almost nothing about Mister M.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by NemeBro
Well, Magnus's feats are many. Physically, he is capable of leveling mountains, or injuring beings who crashed through the crust of a planet and landed near the core as babies, or taking heavy weapons fire that can vaporize cities. He is faster than Space Marines by a considerable amount, who have feats like bullet-timing future bullets, or for the highest feat a mach 3,000+ striking speed feat.

Psychically is where he truly excels. He can mentally dominate Greater Daemons within the Warp, whom can do shit like control entire planets telepathically. He can blast apart Titans with his mind, who take country-busters, and he himself tore open holes in reality that sundered the planet of Prospero, and created an earthquake that leveled the city of Tizca. He could also with a gesture turn an ocean into corrosive acid.

Though I know almost nothing about Mister M.

Mister M is an Omega Level mutant who can manipulate matter on a subatomic level to an "almost omnipotent degree" and is capable of achieving almost any effect. His weakness is that he's very reluctant to use his powers to their full extent and he's been shown to be vulnerable to mental trickery.

NemeBro
Nigga if I had a dime for every time I've seen that powerset with almost that exact wording applied to characters of often variable power level, I'd have enough dimes to sexually asphyxiate an elephant.

Charlotte DeBel
http://uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=12&fldAuto=219
Maybe this will help?
Also his powerlist while impressive does not include any TP and Magnus, being Primarch, has superhuman reaction speed. Ergo mindrape.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.