Worried about my height.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VG_Addict
OK, so I'm short, and I'm worried no girl will want me because of my height.

Based
You are an independent short dude who don't need no girl.

ScreamPaste
No shame in a little shortness.

LanceWindu
How short is short?

Usually, it won't really matter. A girl will eventually come along who likes you for exactly who you are, height won't matter.

I'm an ugly fat guy and I found a wife, so there's hope for everyone.

Tzeentch._
You're screwed.

Men who are shorter than 6 feet are basically second-class citizens. Prepare yourself for a life of hardship and loneliness.

Cyner
It's only the worry about not being attractive that might keep you unattractive. Confidence is attractive, no matter what height you are.

VG_Addict
Originally posted by LanceWindu
How short is short?

Usually, it won't really matter. A girl will eventually come along who likes you for exactly who you are, height won't matter.

I'm an ugly fat guy and I found a wife, so there's hope for everyone.

5'3, and I'm 20. When do you stop growing?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by VG_Addict

Usually about 20 or 21, I think. Don't quote me on that.

ScreamPaste
The male body continues to mature until about 25, then it's all down hill.

You might get another inch or so in, but you should already be past most of your growing. You'll definitely still broaden, though.

Barker
Even Roland was taller than you.

Damn dude.

NemeBro

You could turn gay.

How effeminate are you? I love me a small, fragile flower effeminate kind of guy.

Cyner
Start working out, maybe you can get an extra inch or two. If you have a growth hormone issue that could be a problem also.

Tzeentch._
Also, it might behoove you to start wearing boots with heels.

Maybe some tall hats.

Robtard
Originally posted by Cyner
Start working out, maybe you can get an extra inch or two. If you have a growth hormone issue that could be a problem also.

I don't think lifting weights makes you taller.

Though it's a good idea overall, a nice shaped muscular physique might take the attention off his miniature and Hobbit-like stature somewhat.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Also, it might behoove you to start wearing boots with heels.

Maybe some tall hats. Spoken like a man well versed in compensation. 131

TheGodKiller
If your growth plates haven't closed yet, you still have hope for getting an inch or two, provided you follow a proper diet, get lots of sleep, and do tons of stretching exercises(for long durations) in the gym.
Originally posted by Robtard
I don't think lifting weights makes you taller.
From what I've heard, it does quite the opposite actually.

Robtard
I've heard working out can stun a growing child's growth. Though I don't know how true that is.

Tzeentch._
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Spoken like a man well versed in compensation. 131

Indeed.

At nearly 6'5, I have to compensate for all this attractiveness, otherwise I'll just drown in pussy. 313

Robtard
Indeed.

At nearly 6'5, I have to compensate for all this attractiveness, otherwisr I'll just drown in pussy.

How much do you weigh?

Tzeentch._
300 pounds, roughly.

TheGodKiller
I've heard working out can stun a growing child's growth. Though I don't know how true that is.
I saw a program on discovery channel in which a teenage female weightlifting prodigy elicited fears that that she would get stunted were she to continue in her hobby.

It's probably due to the growth plates getting closed earlier than expected to the lateral/longitudinal stresses that are exerted upon the bones.

The_Tempest
Blax, you're lucky you're on the opposite side of the fvcking country. I'mma fly out to Cali and beat that ass, bro.

Robtard
He's less than an hour from drive me, maybe I should go beat his freakish gargantuan ass.

The_Tempest
Definitely. Ogres belong in the forest, let's herd his child-munching ass back into the woods where it belongs.

Tzeentch._
You clowns couldn't even reach my ass through all these layers of fat.

You don't have the gumption.

The_Tempest
You clowns couldn't even reach my ass through all these layers of fat.

Baby got back?

You don't have the gumption.

Sounds like a potion that would turn me from this

http://www.bradbranson.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/post-muscle-guy-300x286.jpg

to this

http://images.mylot.com/userImages/images/postphotos/1755358.jpg

Do not want

Robtard
He needs to get back deep into Golden Gate Park, with the rest of the SF monsters.

Tzeentch._
So it would transform you from Dadudemon into an unsung badass? Sounds incredible.

The_Tempest
Wait, wait, wait. I thought Blax was in LA, not San Francisco.

Tzeentch._
Wut?

No, I live in homoland.

The_Tempest
Wut?

No, I live in homoland.

That explains a lot, frankly.

My roommate and I plan on taking a trip to LA. If I give you the name of my celebrity, can you sniff her out so I can express the depth of my love and affection to her in person?

Tzeentch._
Better.

I'll hop on the 5 dollar bus that goes to LA, meet you guys there, and we can all stalk our favorite celebs together.

The_Tempest
Excellent.

And perhaps you could slip a word down along the homie grapevine and we can amass an army the likes of which the world has never witnessed.

Hollywood will be ours to command.

Robtard
LoL, the bus. Cheap ass bastard.

Tzeentch._
Hey, hey

When gas is 4.15 a gallon, you've gotta cut corners somewhere.

LanceWindu
Hey, hey

When gas is 4.15 a gallon, you've gotta cut corners somewhere.

I guess I'm lucky to be where gas is $3.36

Dolos
Then get thinner.

Tzeentch._
What does losing weight have to do with the gas prices in Las Vegas?

Robtard
I think he was implying that you're so fat, it affects the fuel mileage on your car. Like towing a trailer would.

Anthony Stark
If you are short in height, socks down your pants will ensure nobody looks above your waist. ;-)

Dolos
It was at VGA.

Getting thinner removes the problem of being short, unless you're a dwarf.

------
http://anygif.org/galleries/Movies_and_TV/201303139444642_Pwned.gif

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Dolos
It was at VGA.

Getting thinner removes the problem of being short, unless you're a dwarf.

------
http://anygif.org/galleries/Movies_and_TV/201303139444642_Pwned.gif No, it just makes you short and also light, lol.

Not every problem can be solved by starving yourself.

Dolos
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
No, it just makes you short and also light, lol.

He'll look exactly like you, normal and good looking because he's thin, except shorter by a few inches. Dur.

You have control over your appearance, it starts with putting down the fork, and requires some good ole balls to the wall in the gym.

If you drop to a weight where you can see your obliques and six pack in full def, even if they are barely there cause you've gone anorexic, the body will adapt to that weight if you can keep it up for about 4 weeks. After that you can eat thousands of calories, so long as you don't go over about 5000, and your fat won't catch up, it will go to your stool. If by change you do go overboard, just stop eating and get that weight again. It's very simple.

Brad Pitt eats ****ing mcdonalds, if you actually watch his films you can see he doesn't eat healthy, and he eats in almost every film that he fights in, and even in Moneyball he's eating fast food burgers and fries.

He lifts using fricken sissy pulley cables and swims, the bulk of his midsection muscle mass is from bodyweight exercises. He was a basketball player, a diver, he was an athlete, and he lifts weights for sure.

-------

ScreamPaste
While your body is still maturing there's no reason to put down the fork unless you've been over-eating significantly without physical activity.

Tzeentch._
Starving yourself and then trying to work out is one of the worst things you can do to your body; in order for it to meet the increased demand of strenuous physical activity, it needs energy to keep going and rebuild muscle. We get our energy from calories.

As well, when you suddenly drop your caloric intake by a drastic amount, your body reacts by going into a survival/hording mode, where it hordes calories- thus, shedding pounds becomes that much harder.

The best way to lose weight is to eat better, not more. Eat less shit, spread your meals out to multiple small portions throughout the day instead of a few large ones, and work out regularly. That's the trifecta for getting thin.

Edit- The axiom that you can eat whatever you want as long as you work out a lot isn't true. You can eat a double wopper 3 times a day and not get fat if you run 6 miles a day pump iron, sure, but it's scientifically proven that on the inside you're not going to be as healthy as the guy who does all that working out but also eats tons of fish, fruit and vegetables and no red meat.

Dolos
Starving yourself and then trying to work out is one of the worst things you can do to your body; in order for it to meet the increased demand of strenuous physical activity, it needs energy to keep going and rebuild muscle. We get our energy from calories.

Nope. The muscles have plenty to go around. They take nutrients from all types of adipose tissue. You're getting plenty of fuel even when only eating one meal a day. Now if you're a tubster, YOU'RE FINE.

A human body loses weight when and ONLY when it takes in more calories than it consumes. Trust me, I have abs - and doctors don't, unless you're Chase from House.

You can try, but the day will find a way to **** your eating ritual ALLL up.

@Screampaste

If he's a skinny twig, he needs to eat a shit load of protein and lift some heavy shit very often, and he needs to continue to do so until his muscles start to pop out. GAINING weight is a matter of taking in more calories than you consume. Being fit transcends limitation in height. There are so many tasty treats out there loaded with free carbs, proteins, and whatnot. Even if food makes him sick cause he's anorexic and is full and not accustomed to eating enough to bulk, he should try vanilla pudding, oatnut bread, shredded wheat. Trust me, he'll learn to love eating and getting swole at the gym. If he starts gaining some tub, obviously he needs to cut back. Or at least remove calories from fat.

It's all very simple.

-------

Jim Colyer
OK, so I'm short, and I'm worried no girl will want me because of my height.

Find a short girl.

There is someone for everybody if you want it.

VG_Addict
Are you guys saying I'm ****ed?

Astner
Are you guys saying I'm ****ed?
Well, 5'3" is quite the handicap. Just don't set the bar too high, pun intended.

VG_Addict
Should I try stretching to make myself taller?

I also heard tall people are more likely to get jobs.

Astner
Should I try stretching to make myself taller?
Anatomy doesn't work that way.

VG_Addict
Then I guess I'll never get a good job, and no girl will want me.

I don't think I've had my growth spurt yet.

Astner
Then I guess I'll never get a good job, and no girl will want me.
It's has more to do with being social and driving conversations than being tall.

I don't think I've had my growth spurt yet.
Then you probably won't have one.

VG_Addict
But girls like guys who are 6 feet.

Cyner

I don't understand why you're so concerned about this. I'm 5'5 and I've consistently dated(and ****ed) 7's, 8's, and 9's. Some girls taller than me, some shorter, some foreign, some domestic. It's seriously not that big of a deal. Forget about it and move on.

Astner
Girls also like guys who are athletic, good-looking, rich, intelligent, educated, creative, and so on.

LanceWindu

VG_Addict
Just so we're clear, I've stopped growing, right?

Astner
Originally posted by LanceWindu

Source. You're welcome.

Just so we're clear, I've stopped growing, right?
If you're 20 years old then yes.

VG_Addict
Then I'm a midget. No girl will want me.

Girls like tall guys because tall guys can defend them.

Robtard
Then I'm a midget. No girl will want me.

Girls like tall guys because tall guys can defend them.

Take up Krav Maga, Brazilian Jujitsu and Boxing.

Astner
Take up Krav Maga, Brazilian Jujitsu and Bpxing.
Don't listen to him. Just get a gun.

VG_Addict
But I'll never get any taller. I might as well kill myself because I'm going to die alone.

Robtard
You could move to Africa and take residence with a pygmy tribe. You'd be a pretty tall guy there.

VG_Addict
But no girl will even give me a second glance.

Robtard
Originally posted by Astner
Don't listen to him. Just get a gun.

And risk ending up in prison when he's only 5'3" and 112lbs? They'd use him like a sock-puppet. What are you thinking, man?

VG_Addict
I might as well kill myself.

Maybe I could take that bone breaking surgery.

Or I could do exercises.

Cyner
lol...

You are ridiculous.

VG_Addict
But it's true.

Maybe if I drink more milk.

Robtard
Whatever you decide, pills, razor, bridge, just don't listen to Astner, he's trying to get you gang-raped in prison.

Cyner
It's gonna be your attitude and lack of confidence in yourself that drives women away. Not your height. Seriously. Insecurity is not cool.

VG_Addict
But, I guess I'll be 5'3 forever.

Maybe it's because I sit on my feet a lot.

My mom's 5'5, and my dad's 5'8.

OK, maybe I'm overreacting.

Astner

VG_Addict
I thought you stop growing at 25. If that's true, then I can grow a couple of more inches.

Astner
I thought you stop growing at 25. If that's true, then I can grow a couple of more inches.
You won't hit a growth spurt in your twenties.

VG_Addict
I didn't say I would, I'm saying maybe 2-3 more inches.

Astner
I didn't say I would, I'm saying maybe 2-3 more inches.
That's a stretch, pun intended.

VG_Addict
Then I'll never be taller.

Astner
Then I'll never be taller.
Probably not, but don't let it bother you.

VG_Addict
Though, people have said that I LOOK about 5'5. I guess that's a positive.

I measured myself, and I'm more like 5'3 1/2.

Raisen
VG, I wouldn't worry about something you can't change and something that does not matter at all. You are obviously sensitive about your height and that causes you not to notice the women who probably like you. My two shortest friends get all the vajay around and they're like your height. Look around at all the couples out there, women have such varied tastes. There are going to be a lot of women who like tall guys but who cares. There are going to be a lot of hot ones who like funny guys. Who like bald guys. Who like short guys. Who like guys with dark hair. Etc.

Basically what I'm saying is that they are all horrible sluts who can't make up their mind, but I'm 100% confident that you won't have a hard time finding the right, horrible **** for you. Be confident and you'll notice a lot more

VG_Addict
I made this thread on another site, and a guy told me he was my height when he was my age, and he's 6'4 now.

Astner
I made this thread on another site, and a guy told me he was my height when he was my age, and he's 6'4 now.
He was messing with you.

Bardock42

Plausible, nay, very likely even.

VG_Addict
Originally posted by Bardock42
Plausible, nay, very likely even.

Are you being sarcastic? Cuz I think you're being sarcastic.

Raisen

That would be a miracle; and being that height is unnecessary. If you don't like your height, lift weights and box. You'll be a machine and the women will love you even more bro. Take it easy on yourself.

VG_Addict
Could I still grow a couple inches?

Another guy said he grew six inches after high school.

Astner
As I said; you probably (read: certainly) won't get taller, but don't let it bother you.

VG_Addict
Why can't I grow a couple of inches?

NemeBro
Your problem isn't your lack of height.

Your problem is your lack of balls.

You are so wholly and utterly lacking in anything vaguely resembling self-confidence that that, more than anything, will entirely nullify any hope for a romantic endeavor.

Do most women tend to prefer a taller guy? Yeah, but that is what we call a preference. Just because you prefer something does not mean that you'd be wholly unwilling to do without it for the most part. I prefer girls with dark hair, but I wouldn't pass up on a blonde if she was like, totally hot and had the necessary amounts of psychosis that I find desirable in a woman.

So you're short. So what? I'm sure you've seen short, fat, ugly ass dudes with total babes before. Know how they manage to get such women? Either through confidence and character, or, well, money, lol. But focus on the former.

Stop worrying so much about something that you have no real power over, concern yourself with what you do have power over. Stop being a ****ing girl and acquire some confidence in yourself.

Astner
Why can't I grow a couple of inches?
Because you're twenty and I'm assuming that you're normal.

Sancty
I think his slight insecurity makes him 10x cuter flowers

Astner
Originally posted by Sancty
I think his slight insecurity makes him 10x cuter flowers
So that's why you ended up with Marius. http://www.chatslang.com/images/shortcuts/twitch/admins/kappa.png

VG_Addict
Because you're twenty and I'm assuming that you're normal.

I was born two weeks premature. Or maybe it was six.

Astner
I was born two weeks premature.
Would it shut you up if I lied and said that I believed that you would get taller?

Bardock42
So that's why you ended up with Marius. http://www.chatslang.com/images/shortcuts/twitch/admins/kappa.png

There's nothing to be insecure about when you are perfect like me.

VG_Addict
Maybe.

NemeBro
I think his slight insecurity makes him 10x cuter flowers Slight?

He's on here ranting about killing himself because he won't get taller, lol.

Bardock42
Originally posted by NemeBro
Slight?

He's on here ranting about killing himself because he won't get taller, lol.

Why would he kill himself? It won't make him any taller ...

VG_Addict
Maybe my REAL problem is that I have an inferiority complex.

Bardock42

Who are you feeling inferior to?

Raisen
I was born two weeks premature. Or maybe it was six.

STOP TRIPPING ON THIS HEIGHT THING. Dude, I'm 6'10" and have a six pack and I've been told that I'm too tall and my height scares some women.

VG_Addict
No, I mean, maybe I have an inferiority complex.

Or I just have low self-esteem.

Sancty
Originally posted by Raisen
STOP TRIPPING ON THIS HEIGHT THING. Dude, I'm 6'10" and have a six pack and I've been told that I'm too tall and my height scares some women.
my wallet's too small for my fifties, and my diamond shoes are too tight!!

NemeBro
Orly? Do you think, lol?

You need more confidence young man.

Also, Raisen, you're 4'11" and fat, you don't need to keep lying.

TheGodKiller
You deserve quite an applause for finally realizing what practically everyone has been telling you for the last 2 pages of this thread.

Raisen

I have no idea what that means.

Raisen

LOL. I just got it. LOL

Bardock42
No, I mean, maybe I have an inferiority complex.

Or I just have low self-esteem.

It won't make you any taller, but I read this really great tweet:

Two weeks of no pope: baby cured of HIV, breath test for cancer, salt water found on moon of Jupiter. Day one with pope: Google Reader dies.

Good stuff, amirite?

Astner
I have no idea what that means.
It means that she's cheap. http://www.chatslang.com/images/shortcuts/twitch/admins/kappa.png

Raisen
Orly? Do you think, lol?

You need more confidence young man.

Also, Raisen, you're 4'11" and fat, you don't need to keep lying.

Damn it. I just measured myself again and I'm now 7' tall and I have an eight pack. I'm never going to get a woman now.

Sancty
I have no idea what that means. 4aV6fXTlbzQ

Bardock42
It means that she's cheap. http://www.chatslang.com/images/shortcuts/twitch/admins/kappa.png

Oh boy, you couldn't be more wrong.

Astner
It was funnier the way I interpreted it.

Raisen
4aV6fXTlbzQ

You like how Neme immediately started hating on me? I grow two inches in height every time someone e-hates on me.

NemeBro
There is no hate here. Only righteous zeal.

Bardock42

- lost line of the Jedi Code

TheGodKiller
It was funnier the way I interpreted it.
Your interpretation = phail.

Cyner
oh well. at least this thread got some activity going on this forum.

Astner
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Your interpretation = phail.
Like always, no one asked for your opinion.

Raisen

You exposed my lies and my attempt to be funny. Here is the real me.

TheGodKiller
Like always, no one asked for your opinion.
I did.

You phail again. Happy Dance

Astner
I did.

You phail again. Happy Dance
You're no one.

Bardock42
You two make a nice couple.

TheGodKiller
You're no one.
You're less than no one.

Astner
You're less than no one.
And you fail.

You're making this too easy.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Bardock42
You two make a nice couple.
Can I let you on a secret?

I fapped to Astner's hot lesbo bod once.

NemeBro
Stop stealing my material.

TheGodKiller
And you fail.
Trying to use my own words against me. How droll.

You're making this too easy.
I'll always make your butt-phucking easy for both you and me.

TheGodKiller
Stop stealing my material.
Couldn't help it.

Astner
I'll always make your butt-phucking easy for both you and me.
It's called a deflection.

Let's walk through this step by step.
I said that no one asked for your opinion.
You said that you asked for your own opinion.
In turn I called you a no one to not have #1 contradicted.
You called me less than no one.
Now #2 was already a weak combat, but #4 had nothing to do with it making it a fail.

Conclusion: You failed.

TheGodKiller
It's called a deflection.

Let's walk through this step by step.
I said that no one asked for your opinion.
You said that you asked for your own opinion.
In turn I called you a no one to not have #1 contradicted.
You called me less than no one.
Now #2 was already a weak combat, but #4 had nothing to do with it making it a fail.

Conclusion: You failed.
Translation: "I enjoyed my butt-phucking".

Glad to be of help. smile

VG_Addict
I could grow HALF an inch though, right?

Astner
Translation: "I enjoyed my butt-phucking".

Glad to be of help. smile
And the comebacks keep getting worse.

TheGodKiller
And the comebacks keep getting worse.
Quiet, you silly masochist, or I'll assignate your ass again!

Astner
You just can't deal with the fact that you just lost, can you?

TheGodKiller
You just can't deal with the fact that you just lost, can you?
That's Swedish for "I want more butt-phucking"!

Astner
That's Swedish for "I want more butt-phucking"!
I didn't really think it would bother you as much as it did.

Astner 1 - TGK 0

TheGodKiller
I didn't really think it would bother you as much as it did.

Astner 1 - TGK 0
It certainly bothered me a lot less than it does you.

You accidentally got the score cards swapped, I see.

Bardock42
I don't know which one of you is winning this, but I feel like you are still both losing over all.

TheGodKiller
^Don't mind one of our personal love spats. You carry on with your stuff.

Bardock42

I still can't get over how great my assangeination joke was.

Astner
It certainly bothered me a lot less than it does you.

Astner 1 - TGK 0

TheGodKiller
^Originally posted by TheGodKiller

Astner
Astner 1 - TGK 0

TheGodKiller
^Originally posted by TheGodKiller

Astner
Astner 2 - TGK 0

TheGodKiller
I am not going to spam this thread anymore. Let's just agree on the Final Truth that TheGodKiller gave Astner the best butt-phucking of his life and be over with it.

And btw,

Robtard
That's a little pretentious of you don't you think? Astner's ass could have had better, there's no way you'd know.

Astner
And btw,
Shouldn't have gone for that edit.

Astner 3 - TGK 0

It's OK, I'll be more gentle with you the next time.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>