bitchy boss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
hey guys, well i just felt like letting off some steam, thought this is the right place. well today i was supposed to go work at another store that i dont usually work out. however, for some reason last night i couldnt get to sleep till really late. and when i woke up this morning i was extremely tired. and since ive worked for blockbuster for a good 9 months now, and only called in sick one other day. i thought id call in sick today and take the day off. i talked to one of the managers there and he was cool about it and just said "ok take it easy' and stuff. now i get this call on my answering machine from that store's main manager saying that i have to have a doctors note to prove i was sick or else she's going to call the district leader and tell him. also, earlier this week i remembered easter was this sunday, so i called and said i wasnt going to be able to work that day. but she made a big deal about that so i decided to work afterall. so anyways, i called her back today after i got the message and she was saying "yeah you need a doctors note, cuz it looks bad since you've been trying all week to get out of your shift here, and you really put us in a bind cuz you called in at the last minute, we were open till 1 am last night, you coulda called then" and then i told her that i wasnt feeling sick last night, and that the only day i originally tried to get out of was tommorow, not today. and i told her this is the first time i ever called in sick and that im entitled to so many sick days a year. and she was just like 'well ok, i already called the district leader' with a snotty little tone. imagine my joy having to work with that ***** tommorow now. anyways, that just pissed me off. they act like im the only person to ever call in sick or something.

Tex
'Life's a *****, so I became one'

mah
bitchy bitchy lady

Augeybana
Warning:Never work with family I tried working for my father.I never ever do that again.

GordonSkywalker
I feel for ya man. Sometimes employers are very tempermental to their employees. Some just have bad attitudes.

Augeybana
My father wasn't to bossy but he was more careful to the point were it drove me crazy he watched my every move and had something to say about it it drove me crazy.I think I need therpy after a week with my father.

GordonSkywalker
Yes I know the feeling all too well! It's like in the back of our minds we worry that anything we do is going to end up not good enough for our bosses- fathers or not. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
More a moo than a *****. I think.

Captain REX
How about both...?

Thomas H
when I read the topic of this thread I new most defenetly that this thread was posted by you backfire...hmmm weird!!

GordonSkywalker
Agreed. He has a certain flair about him in his writing does he not?

BackFire349
well my name was posted right next to the post name, so that should give it away.

ToMacco
The problem with a lot of managment is arrogance. They believe that because they are in a higher position than you, that YOU have no good ideas.

They always feel that you are trying to get away with something. God damn management.

Backfire, you tell that f**king ***** to suck your ass. You have every right to call in sick. Tell that whore she is the manager of a God damn BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO, not the advisor to the president of the United States. Tell her to lighten up and get herself laid.

Captain REX
I agree with that, To. Being the manager of Blockbuster Video is no big accomplishment. I'd probably like interacting with customers more anyway.

Member.
lol, man, what a *****. maybe she likes u?

GordonSkywalker
That is a very strange way to show it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.