Speakstandlove. / stop bully's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I started a group called speakstand love and i talk
About it later
On in this thread. It has to do with bullys. Also I am in the process of writing a book. Which will be gunshots to most of the old
Inc
Posters hence I never used commas or correct punctuation.. But I am and it's all about growing up gay, adapting philosophical quotes which u can use to help you in your everyday life, and some funny true stories about my life.. Well I made a YouTube account called speakstandlove with a couple of videos on it; and was hoping to spread the message of stopping bullying in it's tracks.. So hopefully you check that out and give me your feedback.. Thanks for reading DeNiro...

Www.YouTube.com/speakstandlove

Dolos
Without bullies who's there to triumph against? Without bullies the word perseverance wouldn't be nearly as relevant.

DeNiro
Wow.... Ok how about sports competition... Coaches that push you to the limits.. Teachers that make you do extra work to reach your potential... Your statement is one of the most ridiculus things I have ever read... Go ask the mothers and fathers of those whole commuted suicide because of bullies if "preserving" is important against bullies..they will tell you there is enough in this world to preserve against we don't need weak minded, bullies attacking potentially great people...

Dolos
Originally posted by DeNiro
Wow.... Ok how about sports competition... Coaches that push you to the limits.. Teachers that make you do extra work to reach your potential... Your statement is one of the most ridiculus things I have ever read... Go ask the mothers and fathers of those whole commuted suicide because of bullies if "preserving" is important against bullies..they will tell you there is enough in this world to preserve against we don't need weak minded, bullies attacking potentially great people...

You gotta be a bully at some point or you're not human.

Some people have such a tenacity that bullies will only shape them into iron. And it's tragic that when a bully goes too far the unthinkable happens.

I don't think we should condone bullying, but be honest. A coach can be a bully, a teacher can be a bully, and a competitor is most definitely likely to be a bully. Improvise, adapt, overcome.

Don't avoid, if you want to be a good guy, that's a good thing. The most potent individuals are those who put their place in retrospective, and live altruistically. The thing about people is that to help others, they have to be a kind of bully because they have to put the course of another's life in their own hands, and it doesn't always work out.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Dolos
I don't think we should condone bullying
Without bullies who's there to triumph against? Without bullies the word perseverance wouldn't be nearly as relevant.
Contradiction.
You just said bullying was a good thing.
ie. they essentially make the world better because they encourage people to achieve.

Dolos
Originally posted by Kharhmah
Contradiction.
You just said bullying was a good thing.
ie. they essentially make the world better because they encourage people to achieve.

That's not a contradiction. I'm tired of people claiming I contradict myself because they lack the analytic aptitude to comprehend speech.

Kharhmah
That's not a contradiction. I'm tired of people claiming I contradict myself because they lack the analytic aptitude to comprehend speech.
If you say so dear.

Dolos
Originally posted by Kharhmah

I didn't even say that.

They don't necessarily make the world a better place, and they're certainly NOT encouraging. They've taught me that there's no inbetween being a can do person and being a miserable "I can't win" person.

Robtard
So you're saying bullies and bullying is bad, but we need bullies and bullying. Got it.

Dolos
Originally posted by Robtard
So you're saying bullies and bullying are bad, but we need bullies and bullying. Got it.

"Are", not "is".

And no that's not what I'm saying at all. What I'm saying is that without bullies, who's there to stand up to?

Shall I repeat that, cause that should be clear enough but if I have to repeat it I will.

DeNiro
Not getting invovled with this nonsense...I would own you dolos in an argumentative speech class...

Dolos
Originally posted by DeNiro
argumentative speech class...

I was being attacked by three members. I'm a dick in defensive mode, and I'll admit I wasn't being fair here.

Male Model
I don't really understand this thread.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Male Model
I don't really understand this thread.

Me neither, but bullying sucks.

If anyone reading this is currently bullying someone or multiple someones, you should stop, it's mean, and has real consequences. People need to remember that other people are like them, they also have thoughts and feelings, we tend to forget that sometimes, I think, and view other people (at least those we aren't close to) just as NPCs to our game of life.

Tzeentch._
Nah, that's for pussies.

I agree with Dolos, bullies separate the men from the boys.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Nah, that's for pussies.

I agree with Dolos, bullies separate the men from the boys.

You better watch out or I'll separate you from your testicles uhuh

Male Model
Originally posted by Bardock42

If anyone reading this is currently bullying someone or multiple someones, you should stop, it's mean, and has real consequences. People need to remember that other people are like them, they also have thoughts and feelings, we tend to forget that sometimes, I think, and view other people (at least those we aren't close to) just as NPCs to our game of life.

Bullies are bad people.

Tzeentch._
You better watch out or I'll separate you from your testicles uhuh You're too late. *****. uhuh

immaturerainbow
While I don't condone to bullying, because between being bullied I was also being abused as a child, so it really messed with me. I still struggle with large crowds and random laughter from people because I instantly think they are making in fun of me.

I wish we could stop it. But it's impossible.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Male Model
Bullies are bad people.

I don't think that's necessarily true. They are doing some bad things, definitely.

DeNiro
I was being attacked by three members. I'm a dick in defensive mode, and I'll admit I wasn't being fair here.

Take a big man to admit he is wrong...good for u

DeNiro

I bealive your very aware of this thread means... Ibealive someone is being humble, trying to make someone else comfortable, or I might be reading to much into it being the wise over analytical person that I am... But either way spot on smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.