Per Degaton VS Rip Hunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RangerDX
One was an MIT grad and the other a lab assistant who wasnt as talented. There are some theories that theyre actually the same person from a different timeline and I remember see a pic of Rip that looked oddly like Degatron one time.

For this fight
i) Random encounter
ii) Both get prep start at different points in time (w/e they choose but must be few centuries apart at least)
iii) Prep but theyre in the same universe
Who will win?

Golgo13
Rip Hunter.

beatboks
REALLY hate to say it ( OLD JSA fan from WAY back) but Hunter easily

Golgo13
Yeah, Rip is one of the best time travelers in comics period. Probably the best.

RangerDX
Wow easily?
So you two think hes better than ppl like Kang, Epoch, Metron and even Hourman one million?

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Golgo13
Yeah, Rip is one of the best time travelers in comics period. Probably the best.
Hell no

beatboks
Originally posted by RangerDX
Wow easily?
So you two think hes better than ppl like Kang, Epoch, Metron and even Hourman one million?

Don't know Epoch but he's definitely not better than he others. I never said that, I said that Rip is that much better than Degaton. Degaton has appeared in around 70 comics, Rip in over 200. 60% of Degaton's appearances are cameos or just plain non events. Rip has an effect in almost every one.

Unless we're talking the alternate time line Degaton who has evolved to have powers that revolve around time he is completely out of his league when mentioned with any of those. He only appeared like that two or three times from memory and didn't do a hell of a lot.

Comparing degaton to any of those guys would be like comparing Rip to Time Trapper

Golgo13
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Hell no

Hell yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.