OT Kenobi runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mizukage Yoda
I am curious to see where people rank Old Ben Kenobi.

1. Quinlan Vos
2. Rahm Kota
3. Ki-Adi Mundi
4. General Grievous
5. Kit Fisto
6. Luminara Unduli
7. Plo Koon

Bonus Round: OT Vader rematch

Scenario 1: Sabers
Scenario 2: Force
Scenario 3: All-Out

ROTJ Vader
Vos should be above Kota and Mundi IMO.

For the fights I say he dies at 4. OT Yoda is far weaker then he was in the PT and tires much more easyly.

mnat801
Originally posted by ROTJ Vader

For the fights I say he dies at 4. OT Yoda is far weaker then he was in the PT and tires much more easyly. I think Mundi is above Kota and Vos personally. Anyway I think OT Kenobi falls at one.

Mizukage Yoda

For the fights I say he dies at 4. OT Yoda is far weaker then he was in the PT and tires much more easyly.

The same Vos that got curbstomped by Agen Kolar? I think not. Perhaps I should have specified this is Vos before his defeat of Bulq.

The_Tempest
Shoddy '70s choreography notwithstanding, Ben held his own against Vader and wasn't even 60 at the time of his death. Dooku was in his 80s and routinely beat the hell out of the galaxy's whippersnappers.

Vensai

I dunno. Could Kenobi use a good force push to put Grievous down again?

Based
Honestly, stops at one. I think Vos was able to get Dooku to break a sweat. Something young Kenobi can't say.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Based
Honestly, stops at one. I think Vos was able to get Dooku to break a sweat. Something young Kenobi can't say.

No he wasn't. If Sora Bulq hadn't gotten cocky, Vos would have lost to him. The same Bulq who even in a 2 v. 1 was getting stomped on by Dooku.

Galan007
Whatever became of Vos after the Clone Wars? I liked him as a character.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Galan007
Whatever became of Vos after the Clone Wars? I liked him as a character.

After he gets ****ed by a Clone Turbo tank during Order 66, he escapes, settles down, and vows to protect his son from the coming darkness.

(Ahh I remember thinking he was dead back when I first read the ROTS comic, so much spoilers.)

Galan007
I remember all that stuff, but has he appeared since? He was an enjoyable character that I'd like to see get used again...

The_Tempest
He appeared once in The Clone Wars alongside Obi-Wan in pursuit of Cad Bane.

NTJack0
He should've been used more on TCW, but now that it's cancelled, who knows.

Acasha
Stops at 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.